UKPCL ANPR PCN claimform - overstay - MCDONALDS· WAKEFIELD 2 569, DEWSBURY ROAD WAKEFIELD WF2 9BY ***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 114 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

do your no1.

file the blue txt on MCOL.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

For reference, 

This is the exact email response body: 

Dear Sirs,

We write in relation to your recent correspondence.  

Please see attached requested evidence in relation to the case.

Kind Regards, 

Alexandria Owens

DCB Legal Ltd  

Tel: 0203 838 7038 | DX 23457 Runcorn 

dcblegal.co.uk | Twitter | Linkedin | Facebook 

She also attached this attachment (it did not load previously, internet issue) Signs.pdf

Along with a site plan, and original notice to keeper. 

Edited by RyanB96

thats useless to them

simply a temple.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

now please get reading up!

there are 100's of pcn claimform threads here

you need to be 1000% sure you know 

whats next

how to respond

what comes after that etc

read a good few 10's of threads

but dont do anything further bar the no email - email without checking here first.

dx

and they

• 4 weeks later...

The latest, despite previously stating not to use email, I received an email from DCB Legal... (from a different email to the one I blocked too) 

Good afternoon

Having reviewed the content of your defence, we write to inform you that our client intends to proceed with the claim.

In due course, the Court will direct both parties to each file a directions questionnaire. In preparation for that, please find attached a copy of the Claimant's, which we confirm has been filed with the Court.

Without Prejudice to the above, in order to assist the Court in achieving its overriding objective, our client may be prepared to settle this case - in the event you wish to discuss settlement, please call us on 0203 434 0433 within 7 days and make immediate reference to this correspondence.

If you have provided an email address within your Defence, we intend to use it for service of documents (usually in PDF format) hereon in pursuant to PD 6A (4.1)(2)(c). Please advise whether there are any limitations to this (for example, the format in which documents are to be sent and the maximum size of attachments that may be received). Unless you advise otherwise, we will assume not.

Kind Regards,  

Aaron Lomas 

DCB Legal Ltd  

Edited by RyanB96

Hi Honeybee,

I already sent them an email stating not to use email under any circumstance. I will send them a letter now too, and reply to this email again stating not to use email under any circumstance -

Is there any extra steps I can take? 

Is there any harm in also specifically stating the address to us for them to communicate via post? 

Thanks 

Edited by RyanB96

yes do it

and they

• 4 weeks later...

In other threads I have read, defendants were issued a letter before claim, before the claim form came through, at which point it was time to send them a letter basically demonstrating I will give them grief.

With my case, for some reason they skipped that step.

Is it too late to send them that "stinking letter", or would now be a good time to? 

You need to include in your statement that the claimant did not utilise Pre Action Protocol, ideally it should have been in the defence you have already submitted but you can catch up if the claim proceeds.

The Claimant has not complied with paragraph 3 of the PAPDC (Pre Action Protocol) Failed to serve a letter of claim pre claim pursuant to PAPDC changes of the 1st October 2017.It is respectfully requested that the court take this into consideration pursuant to 7.1 PAPDC.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

just an update - I have now received a proposed allocation to the small claims track. 

I’ve been reading some other posts and with particular interest to something @lookinforinfo said on this thread 

about loading/unloading then the parking begins…

when I infringed, I was taking a severely hungover/poorly friend to maccies to help sober them up.

It took them about 30 minutes to get out of the car for fear of throwing up if they moved.

Similarly, it took them awhile to move to get back in the car before leaving.

Would I be right in thinking I can use that to my advantage? 

finally, I misunderstood the previous comment, and reading other threads hasn’t cleared it up (there are so many!)

- is it too late to send a snotty letter since court proceedings have begun,

or is it still early enough for me to send a snotty letter that may make them think twice about paying the hearing fee

Briefly, you are in a court case now.  You have to concentrate on winning in court. 

All the previous "snotty letter" ideas about dissuading the PPC from taking you to court are far too late now.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

3 minutes ago, RyanB96 said:

Would I be right in thinking I can use that to my advantage? 

nope

3 minutes ago, RyanB96 said:

is it too late to send a snotty letter

way too late.

so you received an N180....

100's of like threads here upon what to do  with that.

you really really really need to be reading up between downtimes then you'd know what to do and how to react.

dx

and they

Hi, 

I have filled in the Small Claims Track Questionnaire as below: 

Mediation - No (Parking Claim) 

Small Claims - Yes

Suitability for determination without a hearing - Can I select yes to this? If I am giving a witness statement and a judge is deciding anyway this seems quite convenient? 

For nearest county court, I have used the gov website to search by postcode - I assume any "county court" is suitable so this one is fine? (This is nearest)  

WWW.FIND-COURT-TRIBUNAL.SERVICE.GOV.UK

Boston County Court and Family Court - Find contact details, opening times, how to get to here, types of cases managed, disabled access to the building

Expert Evidence - No  

Witnesses - 1 (Me) 

I plan to send off today 

4 minutes ago, RyanB96 said:

Can I select yes to this? If I am giving a witness statement and a judge is deciding anyway this seems quite convenient? 

You could but past history points to a better outcome if you attend and fight your corner in person.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Neither...the judge will outline the claim and your defence and may ask you and the claimant questions to clarify then determine the outcome.

Its not Crown Court :becky:

As mentioned before, I had 2 poorly mates in the car with me that needed food/water. One was particularly poorly - would it help my case if either of them were also witness? 

It is true to say I was more focused on getting in and parked as this person was likely to vomit, that I wasn't exactly looking for parking signs! But I'm not sure if that would go in my favour or against me. 

• Like 1

It could help but the DQ is simply to allocate the claim and provide further directions on how the claim will proceed and how to prepare for the hearing. You will be submitting a further statement after allocation in detail before the hearing in your own words of what actually happened leading up to the event.

A supporting statement from one of your friends may assist  but ultimately you are the driver and responsible for where you stopped/parked and poorly friends will not really cut the mustard IMHO.

I will fight this in person then and I think you're right on the poorly friends - thats a stretch I guess.

What appropriate reasons can I give for it to "not" be suitable to be sorted without a hearing?

- since ultimately it could be