Parking Eye ANPR PCN PAPLOC - dismissed appeal 15mins stay after 10pm - Colne Road, Clacton on Sea

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 531 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

But surely as I was only collecting a member of staff (so my registration wasn't logged) and stayed longer than the 10 minute window, their issue is correct?

I may have the complete wrong end of the stick

10 mins min.. Under their old boys club guidelines there is no maximum

we have seen 17 mins allowed and speculative invoice cancelled.

dont panic all is not lost far from it!!!!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The logging of the registration number is not something set out in an Act of Parliament!  It's simply an internal system they have to stop staff members getting tickets.  When you explained you were picking up a member of staff they could have cancelled your ticket but chose not to, because they never do and are only interested in £££££.

You need to reply with a snotty letter otherwise they are highly likely to take you to court.  How about -

Dear Parking Eye,

Re: PCN no. XXXXX

cheers for your Letter Before Claim.  I creased up at the idea you thought I would actually take such tripe seriously and cough up!

You know full well that I was picking up a member of staff and had every right to park in the staff spaces so I'm not paying you a bean.

If you want a good thrashing in court then bring it on, I will enjoy getting an unreasonable costs under CPR 27.14(2)(g) and spending it all on a foreign holiday now we can all travel again, while all the time laughing at you.

I look forward to your deafening silence.

Now, we don't usually advise including how you would defend a claim in the snotty letter, but in your case I have done so as you've already stated your reasons in an appeal.  However, hang on and see what the other regulars have to say in the course of the the day.

It's interesting that PE are demanding £100.  Usually at LoC stage all the PPCs make up extra money we call the Unicorn Food Tax and demand £160.  In their LoC was there a reply pack or similar?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

post it up so we are sure you are not making silly mistakes.

yes I&E is part of the PAPLOC reply pack , but you ignore their pack totally.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Send the letter off exactly as in post 29 by 2nd class post and get a free Certificate of Posting from the post office.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

This is what I put - I put it in the post box before I saw the last post so have no proof of postage. I should ruddy learn to do that!

Thank you for your Letter Before Claim. I am amazed that you thought I would I take your letter seriously and actually pay you!

You know full well that I was picking up a member of staff and had every right to park in the staff spaces so I'm not paying you a penny.

If you want a good thrashing in court then bring it on, I will enjoy getting an unreasonable costs under CPR 27.14(2)(g) and spending it all on a foreign holiday now we can all travel again, while all the time laughing at you.

I look forward to your deafening silence.

No problem, it will still get there and have the same effect - hopefully of leaving you in peace and instead going after some mug more likely to cough up.

Hopefully they'll crawl back under their stone and you never will!

• 10 months later...

unless from dcb legal and entitled a letter of claim, with a reply pack and an I&E sheet, safe to ignore the DCA (DCBL ch.5. bailiffs acting as a powerless DCA)

read like threads

dx

and they

Safe to ignore then not a letter of claim.

Dx

• Thanks 1

and they

This after Parking Eye have already sent a Letter of Claim and been snotty lettered in response.

You told them to go ahead and do court and so ...

... they've got you to open an envelope.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...