BankFodder BankFodder

ConcernedExpat09

CWD Court Docs

As per my post #176...but until you get a hearing date...I cant devote any time to you at the moment.Start reading up on section 24 CPR Summary Judgment the process the basis.

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/part24

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Just received an email from them and this ahead of tomorrow’s hearing.

not sure how they have managed to change this from a budget hearing to a case hearing? 

Not sure why they are submitting the above for a Case Management Conference...the hearing is to set Directions for how the claim will proceed.....which is even more strange considering they have or are making application for summary judgment. ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Thats because they want their application for SJ as the priority ...they have no intention of going the normal trial course.

Yes see my post #176 ...again...but not until you get a hearing date.

Have you ever read any threads here with regards to the court process......?

Sorry Andy I will do.

i was just asking if I should respond to the court.

surely the Hearing date is tomorrow? 

Yes for a Case Management Conference which you said they have requested an adjournment.The hearing tomorrow is not for their application for summary judgment they only made the application 7 days ago.

Ok and I presume I attend today as normal? As they won’t know if they get an adjournment until today?

What time are you due there, Expat?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

I'll try to get a message to Andyorch, but if it were me I would attend so you understand what CWD are doing and can tell the judge your side of things if need be.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Yes it was horrendous 

i did did not have the skills or knowledge to articulate my side really

i stood on oath and went over my finances so the judge could give a monthly amount for me to pay back 

I now have a hearing for costs (the appealed) and SO to respond to 

They won’t then? I can only say what I went through.

it was a summary judgment for me

No I understand that at summary judgement hearing but this is case management hearing did you have one of these? 

thanks HB 

On 02/10/2019 at 00:57, Andyorch said:

Yes for a Case Management Conference which you said they have requested an adjournment.The hearing tomorrow is not for their application for summary judgment they only made the application 7 days ago.

Re-Reading their witness statement, totally contradicts itself. They admit not knowing the UAE law. They also clearly state two out of three debts are SB under UAE law. Makes no sense why the third isn’t 

need to understand where to put this argument and when? Verbally? Today at case management? 
file with court? 

Ring your county court and ask if the hearing is still on for today or whether its been adjourned...save you a journey.