Euro Parking Services - NTD Ashted Lock, Dartmouth Middleway, Birmingham, B7 4AZ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 640 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Mezzle said:

Is #1 likely to make them think "Well, let's do the other two now"?

In itself, probably, yes.  But not if you start to fight back confidently and threaten them with going for set aside.  Hang on and don't send the letter I suggested yet.  An idea is brewing.

4 minutes ago, Mezzle said:

I've just entered into a DMP - so it's knackered anyway

OK, "good", so if the worst comes to the worst, don't pay.

In all the various correspondence, is there an e-mail address for the fleecers?  I can't find one on-line.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Plus in your communications with the court, did you get the claim number?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

17 minutes ago, Mezzle said:

I've just entered into a DMP - so it's knackered anyway

why have you blindly entered into a DMP for consumer credit debts i assume?

why havent you checked these debts are even enforceable, esp if you are now paying a powerless DCA?

start a thread in the debt management self help forum and list your debts

and cancel that useless DMP now. 

do it yourself it's easy!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

12 minutes ago, FTMDave said:

In all the various correspondence, is there an e-mail address for the fleecers?  I can't find one on-line.

Can't see one.

5 minutes ago, FTMDave said:

Plus in your communications with the court, did you get the claim number?

It showed on my credit file.

2 minutes ago, dx100uk said:

why have you blindly entered into a DMP for consumer credit debts i assume?

why havent you checked these debts are even enforceable, esp if you are now paying a powerless DCA?

start a thread in the debt management self help forum and list your debts

and cancel that useless DMP now. 

do it yourself it's easy!

It may be easy, but it takes time, and can be quite stressful - I'd rather be on a DMP and have less things to worry about :(

If you can get to a post office today send this 1st class.  Make sure you get a free Certificate of Posting.

Re: PCN no. XXX and PCN no. XXX and PCN no. XXX

please kindly note that I no longer live at XXX but instead I am now resident at XXX.

I am aware that you have obtained a County Court Judgement against me (claim no. XXX) for one of these invoices.  You only "won" because the claim form went to my old address.  I was a member of staff in these staff-only car parks and the PCNs should never have been issued and certainly should have been withdrawn.  Therefore this Friday I will commence set aside proceedings at a cost of £275 which i intend to ask the court to award against you.

I am therefore requesting that you consent to set aside as this will reduce the matter of costs for both parties.  I will wait until Friday morning for a reply.

Yours,

This will save you from any other backdoor CCJs, hopefully discourage them for going for the other two, and there is a very, very, very vague chance they will consent to set aside.

2 minutes ago, FTMDave said:

Therefore this Friday I will commence set aside proceedings at a cost of £275 which i intend to ask the court to award against you.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to afford to pay any fees or similar until payday, which is the 28th

No, it is EPS that brought the claim -

Office 2, 51 Pinfold Street, Birmingham, B2 4AY

https://europarkingservices.com/contact.html

BTW, you don't have to pay £275 for the set aside really, it's a tactic to try to get them to consent to set aside.  Send the letter then come back on Friday.

Either they will send you a letter consenting to set aside, which would mean you could apply to the court to get rid of the CCJ and pay only £108 (IIRC) rather than £275.

Or more likely they won't reply.

Either way you will be protected against any other claim forms going to the wrong address, and they will know they will have a battle on their hands if they sue you for the other tickets.

3 hours ago, Mezzle said:

It may be easy, but it takes time, and can be quite stressful - I'd rather be on a DMP and have less things to worry about :(

mug.

there is nothing stressful about dealing with debt, are you paying any debt collector?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You say old address. Have they communicated at your new one?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

threads merged

please keep to one thread.

dx

and they

Very true.  So the choice is yours.

1.  Pay £301.  No CCJ.

2.  Pay £275 to apply for set aside, with no guarantee of success.

3.  Defy the court order, don't pay.  CCJ for six years. 

If you do pay, make sure it's well before the court deadline.

Were you able to work out which of the three tickets the CCJ is for?

Nope, I’ve no idea. It’s going to have to be  at least 22 days after the filing. No idea what the actual deadline is as I’ve not had any paperwork whatsoever (Though the courts did confirm it over the phone)

Edited by Mezzle

You should have 30 days from 6 July to pay.

Just don't so it at the very last minute, as we had someone recently who was adamant they were going to go for set aside, then at the last minute bottled it, and I think paid but still got the CCJ.

If you SAR the fleecers on Monday you will get your hands on all the original windscreen tickets, PCNs, LoCs, claim form, etc.  Usual free CoP from the post office.  Stick in some I.D. otherwise the fleecers will use of lack of I.D. as an excuse to delay a reply.

At least you're protected from any more backdoor CCJs.