style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1025 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The father of lies?

John8:44

and https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/government-warns-supreme-court-not-to-judge-political-prorogation-lhnhvlhjd

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb_GmaLOlGY

Lying toerag

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s-zsPRhcwc

Just a lying toerag

in his own words

shame they dont seem to be inserting visibly crappy new site setup

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling: Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

5 hours ago, honeybee13 said:

I wish I shared your optimism. The £ is still struggling and foreign holidays are going to be expensive.

FTSE 100 weighed down by strong pound on final trading day of 2019

Life is so much better and happier as an Optimist than a boring depressed Pessimist

6 minutes ago, honeybee13 said:

It's all relative. Prior to the referendum, the £ was trading at 1€35 - 1€40. The day after, it dropped to around 1€25 and now it stands at 1€19.

That makes UK goods cheaper and foreign good dearer here so we buy more British, surely that's good

Edited by Maharg1

Life is so much better and happier as an Optimist than a boring depressed Pessimist

Indeed it is not that simple. Firstly we do not have a great manufacturing base so many goods have to be imported or parts for goods we make are imported. Then their is food , lots is imported

Trust me when I say, when an currency falls, it is only locally produced product that remains the same price, everything else becomes expensive. 

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Sorry Fletch, it was only for comedy value.(although?) It was a belief widely held, and still is in some quarters.

I am interested enough to read about this stuff, but have nothing to offer, I am afraid.

I am still in a state of disbelief that the matter was put to referendum , TBH.

Bit like paying thousand's of pound's for a top surgeon, then removing your own spleen.

Happy New Year to all :)

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

My how you have fallen for it.  It matters not what you come up with, WE BREXITEERS have won, Johnson IS the Prime Minister and 

none of your moaning or whinging is going to change that so just get over it, go to the pub and cry into your beer. :)

It the beer swiller's who came to the disastrous opinion IMO.

Mind, If anyone does have a crackpot idea they want pushing through, going to the people is an excellent idea.

How about hanging, now that could be on the books next week, just let Joe  public decide.

No member of the public can understand the issues here. It was pure manipulation, in my view.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

2 hours ago, Maharg1 said:

My how you have fallen for it.  It matters not what you come up with, WE BREXITEERS have won, Johnson IS the Prime Minister and 

none of your moaning or whinging is going to change that so just get over it, go to the pub and cry into your beer. :)

You say he is a great PM 

You ask for proof he is a liar

Then when presented with evidence you ignore it.

Yes it looks like Brexit will happen and possibly on WTO rules. If that is the case , remember this conversation.

If something less than a hard Brexit happens and it drags on for years remember again. 

If the economy goes further tits up, and remember it will take years to undo the damage of the referendum .

In any event I and probably you will be dead before anything is sorted. If not dead with my partner teaching English as a foreign language somewhere and researching inequalities, maybe for the EU and then I will laugh. 

11 hours ago, fletch70 said:

Then when presented with evidence you ignore it.

It's always best to ignore the ignorant.

11 hours ago, fletch70 said:

By the way, it is people like you who give yourselves a bad name. Narrow minded, ignorant, rude and live under bridges 

Oh look another whinger.  Why can't you just accept it, you believed all the lies and rubbish peddled by the Lib Dems and Red Party and you lost.

Now just get on with your life and enjoy the bright future.

6 minutes ago, Maharg1 said:

You know exactly what I mean, your just grumpy because you lost and don't want to admit defeat.

I rest my case - do you not mean you're?

So come on, I provided evidence Johnson was a liar, can you provide credible evidence we have a bright future.

Yes I have accepted we leave on 31st January although that is by far the end of it as we have a transition period so will not know the final outcome for a good while.

Ah here we go, can't win so has to troll about a typo - that is just typical of all you remoaners.

Edited by Maharg1

I would rather support the Labour party than a party full of racists- you do know the Tory party have been infiltrated by Britain First members don't you?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/28/britain-first-far-right-members-5000-have-joined-tories

3 minutes ago, Maharg1 said:

Ah here we go, can't win so has to trolls about a typo - that is just typical of all you remoaners.

Do not avoid the questions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1025 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks