Reassessment HCP/Maximus Report - ** PLACED IN SUPPORT GROUP **

Beddz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2984 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I thought I sent quite good evidence with my last ESA50 but they still insisted on a F2F. Beats me how they decide whether a F2F is required. I really don't know though whether sending that evidence helped my case in other ways.

yeh this is what I was getting at like if you still end up on a F2F after sending in supporting evidence at the ESA50 stage (ie is it too early?) then you have to still send it ie the same evidence if that's all you have both at MR stage and if it goes to the Tribunal at appeal unless you pass the WCA by "taking your list of relevant symptoms checked against the relevant descriptors stated these clearly to the assessor and hope they don't try and pull a fast one"

• 3 weeks later...
... I sent my esa50 reassessment form back for a deadline of 15th Jan. Not heard nowt. Mind you, it did take four years to finally get allocated the support group in the first place, so here's hoping things'll be a tadge quicker this time round ...

Not worth a new thread, but, after the awful time of a few years ago, I'm pleased to say the brown envelope slipped silently through my letterbox today and I'm being left in the Support Group. Phew!

Due to the nature of my illness there's not a lot that anyone can do and, essentially, you're left to self-medicate and manage your own decline. Apart from a yearly check-up. I'm happy with that, but it does mean you don't have much in the way of supporting evidence. A couple of spirometry test results and that's about it. So, as you can imagine, I'm pretty damned relieved.

Looking at the date of the letter, it took just under one calendar month to deal with. Are the DWP getting faster?

Guest Miss Anxious

I'm just about to send mine off today. Is it usual to ring them up to ask the outcome or is it best to worry, and wait for them to contact you? Or should I call my advisor at the jobcentre, who so far have been nice to me?Miss Anxious

Guest Miss Anxious

When you send supporting evidence, roughly how many pages would you send?

Miss Anxious

It's difficult to say. Whatever you feel is important and relevant to proving your illness, imo. They do try to discourage acres of bumpf but, then again, it's their job to assess it. I sent, quite literally, just three pieces of paper in support of my ESA50, because that's all I had which was relevant to my problem. That said, I'm 'fortunate' in that my illness is physical, obvious, straightforward and well documented as far as what it does and what the prognosis is.