Gemini Parking Solutions - POPLA Appeal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I apparently recieved a PCN from Gemini Parking Solutions for parking in an unmarked bay at the London Aqautics Center at the Olympic Park on 27 Feb 2015. There were no prominent signs for parking or penalties in the car park.

I was unaware of the PCN till I received a Reminder Notice letter on 28 April 2015 posted to my home address as the registered keeper of the vehicle for a charge of £100 now from £60 if paid within 14 days of the PCN.

Stupidly before coming onto this site I appealed to Gemini Parking Solutions supplying my details stating that I was the driver. The PCN was not on my windscreen when I returned to the car it must have blown away as it's quite windy at the center with no buildings nearby. I appealed that I never received a PCN, obviously they rejected my appeal and sent me a image of the PCN on my windscreen (to my surprise!!!) and they claimed that their parking operative noted that the driver ripped up the PCN in front of him!!! - that never happened.

They have now sent me a POPLA Appeal form, what should I do now. How should I appeal ? Thank you.

What you can do if possible is to return and take photo's for your appeal it will help. You need to find out if it was P&D car park or free to use. As you have said there are no signs visible to users.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Hello there.

It's not ideal that you said you said you were the driver as you now know, but the forum guys will know what to do. :)

While you're waiting for them to come online, here's a link to the forum stikky with the abbreviations they will undoubtedly use.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?412953-Have-you-received-a-fine-from-a-Private-Parking-Company-DO-NOT-IGNORE-IT

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

should be easy

any tarmac lines are purely tarmac graffiti

and have no legal standing whatsoever on private land.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

the PCN was for parking in a unmarked bay.

So if it wasn't a bay, then what was it?

So they have issued you an invoice for parking, in a car park?

PPC's are truly hilarious!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!