Capquest/? claimform - LLoyds Credit card 'debt'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

IF that what the CCA request states then yes...do you really need to ask?

(DELETE THIS BELOW IF YOU ARE SENDING THE LETTER TO THE ORIGNAL CREDITOR AS OPPOSED TO A debt collection AGENCY)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your debt has been assigned to CQ so its no longer with the Original Creditor

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

hi

I posted the cpr31:14 to HL and the CCA to CQ and a SAR to Lloyds all recorded delivery yesterday morning. just not sure what happens next or what to do

many thanks

There is info provided on this thread and on the court claim form. You have to acknowledge the court claim online within 19 days of the date the court claim was issued. You will say that you will defend in full when you acknowledge, as otherwise a default CCJ will happen. Once acknowledged, you have a further 14 days to submit your defence.

Wait for them to respond to your requests for info.

Here is a thread about the court claim process. click here

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

hi

yes, acknowledged and forms sent. I will probably be back as all the legal jargon is hard to take in. I will continue reading up on it

ive registered for a credit report so hoping this sheds some light on the debt

many thanks

hi

.... just not sure what happens next or what to do

many thanks

waiting for abit, see if they respond, but stick to court deadlines.

you mentioned wanting to avoid an ccj. see what if anything they come back with in time. if all seems in order and correct, then can always enter into negotiations re a settlement.

any missold ppi?

hi ford

I have cchecked and all letters have been signed for today so made a note of that. ive had a loan before with Lloyds years ago so I probably did have ppi on it. I think the date for the end of acknowledgement is the 18/3 and the 2/4 for the defence. Will the court write to me before this. Its really hard not worrying about it and yes where possible I would rather not have CCJ. When I do come to put a defence together if it does come to it is there like a template form.

thanks for replying

No the court do not write again ..its your responsibility now to follow the time line and submit by the dates required.

Andy

Your timeline is

Issue date - 28.02.2014 + 5 days for service = 04.03.2014 + 14 days to acknowledge = 18.03.2014 + 14 days to submit defence = 01.04.2014.

Have a read of the link below and provide any information you havent already :)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?419198-You-have-received-a-Claim-What-you-need-to-do.(1-Viewing)-nbsp

Your timeline

Edited by citizenB
amended timeline

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Please note - i have amended your timeline - apparently i gave you 34 days instead of 33 - my apologies

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

hi ford

..... ive had a loan before with Lloyds years ago so I probably did have ppi on it. ... When I do come to put a defence together if it does come to it is there like a template form.

thanks for replying

should check then if there is any ppi. have you previously done a sar on this?

no specific templates as such, as each would be specific to the claim. but have a read around claim threads and see what has been used in defence in similar circumstances. adapt anything to suit yr circumstances.

hi there

not sure where to go from here. I sent the cca and the cpr 31.14 they were both signed for on the 12/3 and there has been no reply as of yet. I got my credit report and on it is the old loan from Lloyds it started 27/04/2005, default date 24/02/2010 and it was then assigned to the claimant 1/8/2013.

I have until the 1/4/2014 to submit my defence

any help would be very welcomed

thanks

hi there

not sure where to go from here. I sent the cca and the cpr 31.14 they were both signed for on the 12/3 and there has been no reply as of yet. I got my credit report and on it is the old loan from Lloydslink3.gif it started 27/04/2005, default date 24/02/2010 and it was then assigned to the claimant 1/8/2013.

I have until the 1/4/2014 to submit my defence

any help would be very welcomed

thanks

you wait sadly

time to go read a few like threads here

nothing much more you can do

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

hi

do they not have 7 days to send a reply? when do I start putting together a defence to the court, the final day is the 1/4. yes I will continue to read threads etc... just like a cat on hot bricks.

many thanks

abit of time yet re defence. they prob won't reply to cpr request in time, if at all, but they are required to reply re the cca request. start looking into yr defence, mention any non reply within yr defence. if they don't reply accurately to yr cca request then that c/b one defence to court enforcement.

i see you have recently done the sar to original creditor, that takes up to 40 days. loyds seem to send things just before the end of the 40.

hi

my date for defence is due very soon is there a kind of template I can follow as im at a loss of how to set it out. I have had no replies from anyone C/Q or solicitors etc...

any help would be very gratefully accepted

thanks

hi

my date for defence is due very soon is there a kind of templatelink3.gif I can follow as im at a loss of how to set it out. I have had no replies from anyone C/Q or solicitors etc...

think the date is the 2/4/14 for the defence date

any help would be very gratefully accepted

thanks

as post #37, have a read round similar claim threads see the defences used. adapt to suit your circumstances. post up yr draft for any comment.

hi there if anyone can have a look at this defence ive taken bits from different defences which are similar to my case does it sound ok? im not sure how to paragraph it im having a lot of problems with my laptop and word with copy and paste so its spacing is all wrong im trying to rectify it.

thanks in advance

Mr My name & Address below

xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx

xxxx 20

In the xxxxxxxxxxxxx county courtGetImage.ashx?Fi=SDE232BDA6842D52DF!1178&C=1__BAY-SKY-WAC-WSHI&ak=m%3Den%2Dgb&ObjectDataBlobId=%7Bc3dbf825-735c-534d-9a33-e2616de490ee%7D%7B1%7D&usid=7b8fe72c-dd14-44c4-a88c-ec8f1fb7e3da&build=16.0.2430.3024&Word=1&lcSessionId=86468C8F-0E65-4473-BDBE-E60790131310&lcMachineId=905aeb419997&lcClusterId=AM3&waccluster=AM3

Claim number xxxxxxxxxx

Between xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx – Claimant

and

Mr xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx - Defendant

Defence

The Defendant contends that the particulars of claim are vague and generic in nature. The Defendant accordingly sets out its case below and relies on CPR r 16.5 (3) in relation to any particular allegation to which a specific response has not been made.

I have in the past had financial dealings with lloyds banking group .

it is denied I am unaware of any legal assignment or Notice of Assignment being terminated from either the Claimant or lloyds.

It is therefore denied with regards to the Defendant owing any monies to the Claimant, the Claimant has failed to provide any evidence of assignment/balance/breach requested by CPR 31. 14, therefore the Claimant is put to strict proof to: (a) show how the Defendant has entered into an agreement with the Claimant; and (b) show how the Defendant has reached the amount claimed for; and © show how the Claimant has the legal right, either under statute or equity to issue a claim;

Except where otherwise mentioned in this defence, I neither admit nor deny any allegation made in 5. On receipt of this claim I requested by way of a CPR 31.14 request and a section 77/78 for copies of any documents referred to within the Claimants particulars to establish what the claim is for. To date they have failed to comply to my section 77/78 request and remain in default

the claimants Particulars of Claim and put the claimant to strict proof thereof.

3. The claimants' particulars of claims disclose no legal cause of action and they are embarrassing to the defendant as the claimant's statement of case is insufficiently particularised and does not comply or even attempt to comply with CPR part 16. In this regard I wish to draw the courts attention to the following matters;

The Particulars of Claim are vague and insufficient and do not disclose an adequate statement of facts relating to or proceeding the alleged cause of action. No particulars are offered in relation to the nature of the written agreement referred to, or any default notices issued or any Notice of Assignment required for the claimant to have a legitimate right of action for the purported debt or any other matters necessary to substantiate the claimant's claim.wing matters;

b) A copy of the purported written agreement, Notice of Assignment that the claimant cites in the Particulars of Claim, and which appears to form the basis upon which these proceedings have been brought, has not been served attached to the claim form.

c) A copy of any evidence of both the scope and nature of any default has not been served attached to the claim form.

20. Alternatively if the court decides not to strike out the claimant’s case, it is requested that the court orders full disclosure of the requested documents pursuant to the Civil Procedure Rules, then I will be in a position to file a fully particularized defense

21. Having instigated these proceedings without any legal basis for doing so, having failed to provide sufficient information required under the pre-trial protocols in order to investigate this claim, or indeed to provide a reasonable time period to investigate this matter, and having failed to investigate a dispute as required by the OFT debit collection Guidelines I believe the Claimant's conduct amounts to unlawful harassment under section 40 of The Administration of Justice Act1970. Furthermore, the Claimant's behaviour is entirely vexatious and wholly unreasonable.

22. I respectfully ask the permission of the court to amend this defence when the claimant provides full disclosure of the requested documents

Statement of Truth

I xxxxxx xxxxxxx, believe the above statement to be true and factual

Signed................... ..

Date xxxxxxx

No that's only for reference when drafting and checking nor does it require names/addresses/claimant v defendant or a statement of truth if you are submitting vis a MCOL.

Regards

Andy

hi andy

so regarding my case does this defence sound ok once I amend the items you say don't need to be on it and also can defence be sumitted online with the MCOL?, I was under the impression that it had to be posted. I was going to send the receipts for proof of posting etc...

many thanks