help with Paypal Negative Balance

Zazelle
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thanks for update, they confirmrd via email receipt. I had paypal call my mums landline the other day? odd as this number is not listed on my account. I answered they wanted me to confirm my identity i said no you should know who you are calling and then hung up. I have put in an official complaint to paypal now via their complaints procedure which states they will respond with 4- 8 weeks? I have also been in touch with the Financial Services Ombudsman and have a form etc to fill in for them if paypal do not back off.

You mention a credit agreement, i have looked into this and according to the national debt line etc the fact i havent signed one doesnt matter as it would have involved a tick box agreement via online rather than an actual signature. But i have thought of using this line with at DCA that may get on my case. Anyway like you the debt is in major dispute and is an ongoing police investigation.

Keep me posted if you dont mind? I will you as well....

• 3 months later...

Oh, totally forgot about this thread. It's been 7 months and they haven't done anything. No letters, no reminders, no bugging. no calls. I guess they just dropped it and didn't bother. Still in negative but I don't care, I'm not gonna use paypal anyway.

Just do what everyone else does. New email and new paypal account.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 1 year later...

hi im really in the same situation but i have been a part of a [problem]

i hope you dont mind me hijacking your thread but im desperate and just dont know what to do im at my wits end :-(

here goes

i was contacted my an ebay sellers club on facebook just a few weeks before christmas 2014 asking me to sell michael kors bags through my ebay account, i would recieve the money from the customers and i would send it on to the alleged seller, they would pay all my paypal fees and ebay fees, im very vunerable and fell for this [problem], i started to send money onto the supplier andd customers didnnt revieve thier items so requested a refund back through paypal (im glad these customers got thier money back) however my paypal account is now in a deficit of £4500 .. this wouuld be the total amount i sent through to the alleged supplier....

the plot thickens....

i contacted the email address that i was sending money onto she said she thought she was recieving money for goods as contacted by the original [EDIT], the [EDIT] advised her to send the money she had recieved from me to a western union account and the [EDIT] would send the goods out to me....

so now the [EDIT] is no where to be seen

ive reported to action fraud

we have the western union name

and the [EDIT] has set up various other facebook pages selling stuff

action fraud have passed this onto the met police and said they can help but will reply in 28 days as to what they are gonna do

however

paypal are now pursuing me for the money even though i have advised of all of the above paypal say i authorised everything on the account and the account is my responsibly and so therefor i need to make a payment.. borrow it, anything to get the account balance down basically

i said i do not have the money none of the money has physically passed to me i have a crime ref number from action fraud they said that is no use to them and if i dont pay the amount outstanding it will be referred to a debt collection agency, even though it is being investigated by action fraud/met police and i have to wait 28 days... what do i do where do i stand?

i even rang citizen advice and they said they cant pursue it while its being investigated

please help me, this is distressing me so much

thanks in advance

hi im really in the same situation but i have been a part of a [problem]

i hope you dont mind me hijacking your thread but im desperate and just dont know what to do im at my wits end :-(

here goes

i was contacted my an ebay sellers club on facebook just a few weeks before christmas 2014 asking me to sell michael kors bags through my ebay account, i would recieve the money from the customers and i would send it on to the alleged seller, they would pay all my paypal fees and ebay fees, im very vunerable and fell for this [problem], i started to send money onto the supplier andd customers didnnt revieve thier items so requested a refund back through paypal (im glad these customers got thier money back) however my paypal account is now in a deficit of £4500 .. this wouuld be the total amount i sent through to the alleged supplier....

the plot thickens....

i contacted the email address that i was sending money onto she said she thought she was recieving money for goods as contacted by the original [EDIT], the [EDIT] advised her to send the money she had recieved from me to a western union account and the [EDIT] would send the goods out to me....

so now the [EDIT] is no where to be seen

ive reported to action fraud

we have the western union name

and the [EDIT] has set up various other facebook pages selling stuff

action fraud have passed this onto the met police and said they can help but will reply in 28 days as to what they are gonna do

however

paypal are now pursuing me for the money even though i have advised of all of the above paypal say i authorised everything on the account and the account is my responsibly and so therefor i need to make a payment.. borrow it, anything to get the account balance down basically

i said i do not have the money none of the money has physically passed to me i have a crime ref number from action fraud they said that is no use to them and if i dont pay the amount outstanding it will be referred to a debt collection agency, even though it is being investigated by action fraud/met police and i have to wait 28 days... what do i do where do i stand?

i even rang citizen advice and they said they cant pursue it while its being investigated

please help me, this is distressing me so much

thanks in advance

this thread is 2yrs old

please start a new thread

of your own

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks