Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2458 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lol!!

You could say - "Well I am a bit disappointed with myself today. I'm a bit hungover, and I'm not performing as well as I could.

I'll give myself a warning, and put me on a probationary period. But in answer to your question: yes, I'm still employed by myself..."

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone that I signed a couple of weeks ago told me that they had a job to start but didn't want the provider to contact them or their new employers, we had a discussion about them filling in the ES40 the following week before the started work and when they came back in they asked for me personally :o They had completed the form ES40 and written a covering letter, detailing a complaint about the provider and that tey would be changing all contact numbers and permission was not granted to contact his new employer. Mickey Mouse in Cartoonland!

The providers attached to the office that I work in have a large complaint submitted by our JCM and ASM and several of the customers that have been screwed over big style.

I am sick of being called (as one of them got hold of my direct line :@ ) to be asked if Joe Bloggs has declared who he is employed by (when I complete the relevant forms to declare a customer has started work I never declare the name of the company) and if tey have re-signed 13 weeks later. I have raised it via my team leader and this is being looked at too.

Hopefully all these mickey mouse outfits will go bust and show those scumbags in government that the unemployed aren't their meal ticket. I would advise anyone facing a sentence to the Work Programme gulag to sign nothing. I'm pretty sure nothing they ask you to sign is compulsiry. Don't pass on personal or private details and if you start work, tell them nothing. As has been said: these people are not your friends, they are the scummy private sector vultures and the taxpayer is footing the bill.

I know that Reed have been dropped from the gravy train in my area, they have quit the building they occupied the trouble is that some other parasite will fill the vacuum.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

What's to stop you from saying that your reason for stopping your claim is due to say, full time education? I think there's a box asking why you're stopping your claim if it's not due to now having found a job.

Because, as has been said, you are not obliged to provide a reason. If you want to sign off, then you can just sign off. Are they going to refuse and keep paying you money?

It depends of course if you are entitled to the job grant and housing benefit run on payments as these will only be paid if you are employed over 16 hours per week and expected to be employed at least 5 weeks.

If you are entitled to that extra payment and want to claim for it then you have to state that you have started work however you do not have to declare where you are working, but you would have to sign off by completing and returning for es40 and not through the telephony in work team as they cannot process you information without employers details etc.

It depends of course if you are entitled to the job grant and housing benefit run on payments as these will only be paid if you are employed over 16 hours per week and expected to be employed at least 5 weeks.

If you are entitled to that extra payment and want to claim for it then you have to state that you have started work however you do not have to declare where you are working, but you would have to sign off by completing and returning for es40 and not through the telephony in work team as they cannot process you information without employers details etc.

If you stated that you had become self employed would the job grant and run on payments still be paid?

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

All you have to say is "my personal circumstances have changed such that I no longer wish to claim JSA/ESA" . No other information is required. They cannot threatren you with sanctions - you are signing off for Chrissakes! I will be signing off shortly (will actually be putting in a claim for pension Credit as I'm old!). I will not tell my provider (not Ingeus but A4greed). pimpo can then try to contact me (they don't have any phone numbers or e-mails so that just leaves post or a knock on the door). I will tell them nothing - but may hint at other employment so they go berserk trying to find out what it is. I have refused to sign data waiver (everyone should), so I guess that leaves them with the option of trying to find out where I'm working (JC+ won't know), trying to intimidate me into telling, bribing me with an offer of payment or making a fraudulent claim. I owe it to these bloodsuckers to f**k them up as much as possible.

Bit late maybe!.

"Is there anything I can use to tell em to bog off and let me enjoy my new job in peace?" - You should not have sifned the data waiver form. Assuming you did withdraw permission without delay - specimen wording:

Re: Data waiver agreement under the Data Protection Act 1998

Dear Pimpo,

As you are aware I have signed the data waiver/consent form thus authorising PIMPO to share my data with other bodies including potential and actual employers. You should also be aware that I have the right to withdraw this consent at any time without giving reasons or explanations.

I understand that such withdrawal does not effect my placement on the Work Programme or any employment or offer of employment made.

Please take this letter as notification of the withdrawal of my consent with immediate effect and alter your records to show that my data sharing consent has been withdrawn. Please sign and date the copy of this letter to acknowledge that it has been received by PIMPO and my instructions will be acted upon.

Yours sincerely,

I acknowledge receipt of the withdrawal of consent and confirm that it will be acted upon without delay.

Signed :……………………………. on behalf of PIMPO

Name:

Job Description:

If you're confident enough you might also mention to your employer that he is not authorised to discuss your employment status with anyone (including pimpo).

re your point 7 - withdraw your consent. sample wording:

Re: Data waiver agreement under the Data Protection Act 1998

Dear Pimpo,

As you are aware I have signed the data waiver/consent form thus authorising PIMPO to share my data with other bodies including potential and actual employers. You should also be aware that I have the right to withdraw this consent at any time without giving reasons or explanations.

I understand that such withdrawal does not effect my placement on the Work Programme or any employment or offer of employment made.

Please take this letter as notification of the withdrawal of my consent with immediate effect and alter your records to show that my data sharing consent has been withdrawn. Please sign and date the copy of this letter to acknowledge that it has been received by PIMPO and my instructions will be acted upon.

Yours sincerely,

I acknowledge receipt of the withdrawal of consent and confirm that it will be acted upon without delay.

Signed :……………………………. on behalf of PIMPO

Name:

Job Description:

"If you refuse to participate with the providers they wil refer your case for a decision to consider the payability of future payments of JSA. These sanctions range from 2 weeks initially to the maximum of 26 weeks if a client refuses to engage with the provider so by refusing to sign any paperwork with the providers you are in effect refusing to engage with them."

Not quite true - you are able to refuse to sign the data waiver form without fear of sanction - indeed it should specifically say so - the wording should be:

Customer Name…………………………… (Please print name in full)

I give consent for (Provider), my future employer and DWP to share information as described in stages 1 to 3 above.

I confirm that:

I have read the information above and understand why this information sharing is needed and how this information will be used.

I understand that:

If I am in receipt of any benefits, my entitlement to these benefits will not depend on whether I choose to give consent or not.

My placement on any programme with (Provider) and any employment or future offer of employment will not depend on whether I choose to give consent or not.

I can withdraw my consent at any time in writing to (Provider).

Signature…… Date………

I wonder if the £75 is still payable if you went self employed?

If you told them you were self-employed you'd need to provide, at the very least, your VAT number for them to check i think. You'd have signed (in order to get the £75) for the provider to be able to communicate with bodies about your earnings etc for the next two years. Very intrusive I think.

If you told them you were self-employed you'd need to provide, at the very least, your VAT number for them to check i think. You'd have signed (in order to get the £75) for the provider to be able to communicate with bodies about your earnings etc for the next two years. Very intrusive I think.

Sorry I should of clarified what type of self employment, I meant self employed as in the building industry whereby you can sub contract to a company, or take on your own jobs, very few one man bands would be registered for VAT, that's the background I come from and still tend to think in self employed terms, the provider would have to rely on you to give any info on earnings. This is all a bit complicated though as in reality the term 'sub contractor' is somewhat misleading as you are in fact a temporary employee who is responsible for his/her own tax and NI without the benefit of holiday or sick pay, without now any advantage in terms of hourly or daily rate (we used to earn way above the hourly rate for someone on PAYE, those days are long gone).

I would imagine though that the providers have sussed this one and have some kind of rider in place to block a payout in these circumstances.

As far as the Jobcentre is concerned, in my experience I never had any problems signing on after a job or contract finished as I was not deemed to have voluntarily left the employment, likewise when signing off, it was generally accepted that I would be in and out of work continually.

Makes quite interesting reading:

(Won't let me post the url but it's from the Guardian Jobs Site)

Employment Adviser

Employer: CF APPOINTMENTS Posted: 25 November 2011 Location: Mitcham, Greater London Industry: Charities - Advice Contract: Permanent Hours: Full Time Salary: £18,500 - £25,000

Apply with CV

Further information

We are looking for performance driven Advisors to work in London for the Welfare to Work Sector.

Locations: Mitcham

Salary - £18,500 - £25,000

Person specification

In order to be a successful Adviser you must have the ability to quickly build and maintain rapport. You will need to motivate your customers, challenge their assumptions and ultimately change their perception of working. There are many ways in which you can successfully work with your customers in securing them employment- referring them to suitable providers to assist with training needs; getting on the phone to local employers to match your customers to vacancies; work intensively with a customer to provide suitable CVs, interview techniques, job search, the list goes on.

You will be focused on meeting and exceeding targets for job placements. Therefore we require a results-driven individual who can work in a fast paced environment, managing challenges and change appropriately. Demonstrable experience in a customer-facing role coupled with strong organisational skills is a must.

There will be an expectation for you to deliver one to one meetings, hold group sessions with customers and feel confident when speaking with employers. An assertive, resilient approach to work is key.

Key Tasks

1. Working with individual clients and groups to ensure the effective delivery of the Work Programme across East London.

2. Logistical co-ordination to manage a client caseload effectively. To work effectively with any resources, management systems or technology and implement and update personal knowledge and skill sets as required.

3. Providing information, advice and guidance and support to employers and work placement providers relating to the needs of clients to ensure individual progress is maximised.

4. Providing support across other offices as and when required in order providing cover for annual leave, sickness and adverse business and trading conditions in all locations.

5. Ensuring that all internal and external monitoring requirements are carried out in relation to contractual compliance and responding to all quality initiatives. To ensure all paperwork (contractual and operational) deadlines and reporting functions as instructed are met within agreed timescales.

6. Ensuring that all administration requirements are completed accurately and within set time scales

Skills and Qualities (Essential)

- Target and performance focused

- Flexible, Adaptable, Reliable, Innovative

- Organised

- Communicate effectively at all levels, to groups and individuals

· Ability to use initiative to undertake research and solve problems

·Ability to combine a client case load with rigorous administrative requirements

· Experience within a customer-facing/sales environment

· IT Literate and efficient in all Microsoft programmes.

Other Requirements (Essential)

· Must be flexible to work across the boroughs in which the company operates in the greater London area.

Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.

"We value and respect each other’s differences and welcome applications from every section of the community – particularly welcoming applications from disabled people who are under-represented in the company"

Right you lot that have failed the ATOS assessment, get your CV's off to CF Appointments, you are guaranteed a job!

The very first time Ingeus / The Work Programme contacted me, it was by phone. A call centre in Birmingham(?) The guy asked if I was on any other benefits (in addition to JSA). I told him 'yeah, Housing Benefit'. (I was a bit confused as I thought he'd know that..)

But after reading this thread, I realise it's probably a data protection thing.

Right, so they are under a lot of pressure to force you to take a job you have zero interest in.

I have found some of what Ingeus do helpful

What is not unhelpful is being forced into a job I would date. I see they have targets and are probably bullied by their bosses to make us do jobs.

I'm in late 20s. I've been in continuous employment for 8 years, then I was out of work for 11 months. Maybe the time has come for me to stop 'sponging of the state'? Or maybe I deserve a little for time to find a more suitable job.

Regarding them making money when/if you get a new job, well that's their business model. It's what pay the heating and electricity. It doesn't affect you in any way as long they help you find a half-decent job. (By that I mean a job that you are capable off, have lots of solid experience and references)

• In other words, they should be rewarded/compensated if they are helpful (just my view)

To fill targets, they certainly seem to force you to do a job that you hate. :mad2:

• In this scenario, I agree that I wouldn't want them to get a penny of their commission.

The very first time Ingeus / The Work Programme contacted me, it was by phone. A call centre in Birmingham(?) The guy asked if I was on any other benefits (in addition to JSA). I told him 'yeah, Housing Benefit'. (I was a bit confused as I thought he'd know that..)

But after reading this thread, I realise it's probably a data protection thing.

I used to subvert this kind of thing all the time

Provider "can we have your contact details?"

Me " you can contact me at [email protected], or write to my home address"

Provider "no, we must have a phone number"

Me "sorry, I do not posses a phone"

Provider "Oh come on everyone has at least a mobile phone"

Me "well I don't, I can't afford one on the pittance I get"

Provider "you must get a mobile phone It's imperative in this day and age"

Me "Ok, when are you going to pay for one"

Provider "we're not"

Me "conversation over then!"

Copied from the Ingeus web site

Ingeus’ reputation for integrity, dynamism and quality is built on our core principles:

• Recruiting the highest quality staff and partners
  • Delivering from professional offices that create an expectation of achievement
  • Having rigorous auditing and monitoring procedures
  • Adopting an ethical approach to programme delivery
  • Setting high standards of performance for ourselves and for our clients.

Ok, where is the punch line? This is a joke isn't it?

Imagine a Utopian society of 100% long term employment, we would have no more need of jobcentres the DWP could be scaled back, goodbye Ingeous and the clones we don't require your services anymore, the employment agencies could virtually close, etc, etc. Then imagine the impact this would have on jobs within those industries, the impact on the shareholders, the impact on the economy of the loss of the multi Billion pound confidence trick.

It ain't gonna happen, the last thing this or any government wants is mass full time employment, in fact the system is engineered to prevent it, the 10% who have and control the wealth in this country cannot have the lower echelon of the social / economic pyramid rising up through the layers, the pyramid becomes more and more unstable as the foundation layers of the unemployed become eroded the net result is that nothing will be left to support the apex.

For the little Lord Fauntleroy's and the hooray Henry's, the parasitic interbred bunch of fools that call themselves the Royal family, the captains of industry and the government this scenario is unthinkable, and beyond the pale. We (the undeserving poor) should know our place and stay there, don't dream of a better life or a better way, the role model was laid down by the Victorians, the Mill, the Factory, and the Workhouse, let prison deal with the rest.

I'll give it 10 years or less before we are back there.

I used to subvert this kind of thing all the time

Provider "can we have your contact details?"

Me " you can contact me at or write to my home address"

Provider "no, we must have a phone number"

Me "sorry, I do not posses a phone"

Provider "Oh come on everyone has at least a mobile phone"

Me "well I don't, I can't afford one on the pittance I get"

Provider "you must get a mobile phone It's imperative in this day and age"

Me "Ok, when are you going to pay for one"

Provider "we're not"

Me "conversation over then!"

I'm not with Ingeus (though I know them from FND) - I'm on the WP with A4greed. My approach has been to tell them that my preferred method of communication is by post - this (helpfully!) is one of the options set out in their sickeningly saccharine "Welcome Aboard!" booklet. So far I have refused to give them any phone numbers or e mail addresses. I have been asked why and I reply that I don't trust them with my data. So far this has worked.