Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bloody 'ell - just got a call from a 'friend' at JCP to inform me of yet another doubt made against me by my last advisor! if you have been reading my posts you will know that I had a complaint against an advisor upheld and was transferred to another branch of Ingeus - all good and well, put it behind me and moved on - got a letter in from JCP today saying they are stopping my money for two weeks due to last advisor saying that I would not participate in her work programme!!!

I left this advisor on the 15 Sept, went through their complaints procedure and my complaint was upheld, met with the regional manager a couple of weeks ago who advised that said advisor was no longer 'doing that job' and offered me a place within another branch. Now little advisor raised a doubt beginning of this month!!! the little [edit] is no longer an advisor and I am no longer with the farce of a branch! This is further evidence of her malicious intent towards me!!!

Worth making another complaint? God knows what she is going to do next!

Needless to say JCP is taking my side in all of this and have overturned their decision and no sanctions will apply - but I am getting sick of this!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by honeybee13
Removing pejorative remarks

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:) yay, I signed off and sent a letter to withdraw consent =) they still have my employer details tho :( , its only a temp contract so... could they make any payment out of it ? Also i m thinking about getting a case examiner from the DWP, since one of there advisers is absolutely shocking and i m worried about people. :(

Had the appointment at Ingueus today at 4pm. Always feel anxious and physically ill going into this building. Not so much the way I've been treated (so far),but the fact that I know the WP will not do anything for me! Have been put on a program called ''Personal Routeways''. Supposedly a tailored solution. Anyone heard of it? The woman I saw also said she'd never had anyone on this prog wanting to go self employed such as myself.

Interestingly, she said I needn't bother signing an agreement that allowed Ingeus to contact a new employer. I wonder why? ;-)

You might want consider withdrawing your Data Protection consent

Found a full-time job, the work programme didn't help at all. I've rescinded all permission for them to contact my employer. Though I asked JCP if they would inform them, and had 2 advisors tell me that it was the provider's legal right to know, and the only thing I could do is not to tell JCP the employer details. Not true I'm sure - though will be writing in block capitals in my booklet that they are not to inform the WP of anything other than the fact I am working.

They lied to you. They have no legal right to know. They worried they wont get their money. Make sure you withdraw consent with both the provider AND JCP........otherwise the provider will ask JCP to get the info they need.

Nimitz

Bloody 'ell - just got a call from a 'friend' at JCP to inform me of yet another doubt made against me by my last advisor! if you have been reading my posts you will know that I had a complaint against an advisor upheld and was transferred to another branch of Ingeus - all good and well, put it behind me and moved on - got a letter in from JCP today saying they are stopping my money for two weeks due to last advisor saying that I would not participate in her work programme!!!

I left this advisor on the 15 Sept, went through their complaints procedure and my complaint was upheld, met with the regional manager a couple of weeks ago who advised that said advisor was no longer 'doing that job' and offered me a place within another branch. Now little advisor raised a doubt beginning of this month!!! the little [edit] is no longer an advisor and I am no longer with the farce of a branch! This is further evidence of her malicious intent towards me!!!

Worth making another complaint? God knows what she is going to do next!

Needless to say JCP is taking my side in all of this and have overturned their decision and no sanctions will apply - but I am getting sick of this!!!!!!!!!!

You know the old saying...."If you pay peanuts you get monkeys"..... Advisor s are under pressure- reach their targets or their fired.....their not trained, not experienced and shake with fear when you stand your ground... I know a couple of advisors and they hate their jobs, always looking to leave...............and they have no idea whats in the provider guidance.. sad isnt it.

Nimitz

Hi all, spent a long time reading this forum from page 1 tonight, ah the joys of unemployment :p

Just received my summons to go back to Ingeus after my 18 week vacation to their subbie. I have a feeling they're going to be more rigorous this time around, but thanks to you guys i know where to come if they give me grief. Though a funny thing has been troubling me. Recently i started getting text messages to my new phone from a debt company. Thing is, Ingeus are the only people/company who have this number for me and i never give it out willynilly online or in real life, which begs the question, has someone bought my Personal Info from Ingeus? or have they sold it on and whomever bought it has sold it on again?

[edit] Ingeus have everything about me on their database, i want to be the WP Guinea pig, so to speak lol

Dont give Ingeus your number... you dont av to.....all you are obliged to give them is your address... thats all...... Never give them your email, mobile or land line.... get all communications by letter, that way there is a record ....

Nimitz

The advisor can "recommend" a sanction, that's all...and they must have a good reason for doing so too... its up to DWP/JCP whether its applied or not, and you have the opportunity to state your case.. ..

Provider guidance quote...

Chapter 6. P1, P20. Raising a Compliance Doubt

The Labour Market Decision Maker (LMDM) is the only person legally allowed to ask a participant for a good reason and make a good reason decision. Once a compliance doubt has been raised, the participant will be asked by the LM DM to provide a ‘good reason’ reason for not complying.

See also Decisions, Reconsiderations and Appeals

Chapter 6. P 62, 63, 64, 65

See http://www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/wp-pg-chapter-6-22-october-2012.pdf

Nimitz

Edited by citizenB
removed abusive content

You know the old saying...."If you pay peanuts you get monkeys"..... Advisor s are under pressure- reach their targets or their fired.....their not trained, not experienced and shake with fear when you stand your ground... I know a couple of advisors and they hate their jobs, always looking to leave...............and they have no idea whats in the provider guidance.. sad isnt it.

Nimitz

i know some get ex sales people to be advisers. customers on this thing are not products to be played about with. Yeh, i think its probably really stressful for them at times. i guess they probably get pressured intensely by there bosses.

i know some get ex sales people to be advisers. customers on this thing are not products to be played about with. Yeh, i think its probably really stressful for them at times. i guess they probably get pressured intensely by there bosses.

As an ex-advisor myself, I can tell you most providers have a high turnover of staff. check out the Ingeus / A4E / Serco websites for vacancies...all round the country.! They dont keep staff long... My friend who still works there jokes about receiving a long service medal if you last 2 years...lol

Nimitz

Allowing these pimps to authorise sanctions on clients was the worst thing you could possibly do.

"We are all in this together" - David Scameron :!:

The trend started with the idiocy underpinning New Labour 1997-2010, through the New Deal and Flexible New Deal, which achieved nothing other than making W2W pimps extremely rich at the expense of the taxpayer - but lets not begrudge Molly Prince of Close Protection UK her State Funding, or even Emma Harrison of A4E with her reported £8.4M Bonus and Harrisson charging A4E £20M for the use of her "Family Mansion".

As an ex-advisor myself, I can tell you most providers have a high turnover of staff. check out the Ingeus / A4E / Serco websites for vacancies...all round the country.! They dont keep staff long... My friend who still works there jokes about receiving a long service medal if you last 2 years...lol

Nimitz

I suppose that, for the unskilled, a two year stint within the W2W Sector will at least allow them the confidence to step up in their job expectations.... say, working in a Call Centre.

I suppose that, for the unskilled, a two year stint within the W2W Sector will at least allow them the confidence to step up in their job expectations.... say, working in a Call Centre.

Hiya Rebecca

Makes me wonder why every "advisor" I talk to, as never read the Provider Guidance... How do they expect to "play the game" if they don't know the rules of the game...!

The cherry on the cake, as they say, was my first advisor who, when asked if he had read the Guidance... replied..

"WHAT GUIDANCE".........!

Nimitz

Nimitz

So if they don't meet targets they're fired? And if a client refuses to tell them the employer details they get in to trouble? When I fumed at my advisor for contacting my employer and she said in an e-mail 'we made a very brief call to verify you started work which has now been made, they will not be contacted again' is that lies or what? Did she do this so she wouldn't get in to trouble?

So if they don't meet targets they're fired? And if a client refuses to tell them the employer details they get in to trouble? When I fumed at my advisor for contacting my employer and she said in an e-mail 'we made a very brief call to verify you started work which has now been made, they will not be contacted again' is that lies or what? Did she do this so she wouldn't get in to trouble?

The W2W Pimp, from recollection, will only be able to claim £215 for every 4 weeks for a maximum of 2 years where the candidate is i) in a job, or ii) registers a business and becomes self employed. My belief is that, every 4 weeks, an employer will be harrassed by a Clerk representing the W2W Pimp to confirm the employment status of the candidate.

Edited by RebeccaPidgeon
Additional Information Submitted

The W2W Pimp, from recollection, will only be able to claim £215 for every 4 weeks where the candidate is i) in a job, or ii) registers a business and becomes self employed. My belief is that, every 4 weeks, an employer will be harrassed by a Clerk representing the W2W Pimp to confirm the employment status of the candidate.

I know but is that why the advisor was lying to me?because if she failed to get the payment off the job I have the advisor will get pressured or harassed

Hi all,

Has anyone got any Info on Fork lift courses run by "The Retail Academy" in Liverpool?

I have been offered "Fork lift training" By Ingeus, But, AFTER agreeing (and the initial "mandatory" appointment being made) I was informed that I first had to do a four week Retail course.

Before I could attend unfortunately, I had an accident resulting in me being on ESA for a few months.

I'm now back with Ingeus and waiting to be put on this course, BUT a friend is in the final week of it and informs me NO Fork Lift training is available due to "lack of funding".

I was originally offered this back in early Summer, was there funding then or is this another lie by Ingeus ?, Has anyone done this course AND the fork lift training?.

If the training "offered" (mandated) is not actually available then surely this is fraud, and one that we could possibly prove. :madgrin:

Edited by Grumpyoldgit
1 word rejected by filter

Hi all,

Has anyone got any Info on Fork lift courses run by "The Retail Academy" in Liverpool?

I have been offered "Fork lift training" By Ingeus, But, AFTER agreeing (and the initial "mandatory" appointment being made) I was informed that I first had to do a four week Retail course.

Before I could attend unfortunately, I had an accident resulting in me being on ESA for a few months.

I'm now back with Ingeus and waiting to be put on this course, BUT a friend is in the final week of it and informs me NO Fork Lift training is available due to "lack of funding".

I was originally offered this back in early Summer, was there funding then or is this another lie by Ingeus ?, Has anyone done this course AND the fork lift training?.

If the training "offered" (mandated) is not actually available then surely this is fraud, and one that we could possibly prove. :madgrin:

I attended the liverpool branch, is it the city centre branch? If yes who's your advisor?

I read elsewhere a review on what it's like to work for ingeus. They said something about having to get through 30 clients a day and do all the paperwork involved.

Hi all,

They tried to get me to do a course in retail, even though that wasn't my first choice of work agreed by the JC. If they MANDATE you to any course offered and you don't attend, the pimps won't hesitate to recommend a sanction.

And if you're being offered a fork lift course, why must you do a course in retail first? I don't see how they're related, sounds like a quick expense claim to me.

As far as I'm aware, ingeus claim back the expenses of the course from DWP. It's clever how they do it, as far as DWP are concerned these 4 week courses will help us back in to work. But we really know that's not the case.

Edited by SirAnonymous