lowells the best thing since sliced bread

BARFLY
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5025 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

in conjunction with other posters on CAG i just want to state how very helpful and understanding lowells have been with an alleged debt.

in my case they very generously offered to mediate my dispute with their complaints resolution service, an arm of lowells completely independent from the debt collection arm. after months and months of intense investigation they kindly informed me that there was no evidence that a dispute existed and therefore they would be returning the account back to collections! although i'm sure there was no executed agreement for the account and that extortionate interest rates and fees had been added along the way, i suddenly felt guilty that i had continually contested their application form that contained no prescribed terms and ignored their letters offering to send a nice man to visit me to discuss the problem. i shouldn't have put them in that position. i have now seen sense i can now sleep at night. thankyou lowells, you are the salt of the earth.

i'm sure there are others on here who will have similar stories.

I think Lowells are a bit like multi-grain bread. Not all grains are digestible and they come out with sh1t on paper at the other end !!!! (LOL)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

in conjunction with other posters on CAG i just want to state how very helpful and understanding lowells have been with an alleged debt.

in my case they very generously offered to mediate my dispute with their complaints resolution service, an arm of lowells completely independent from the debt collection arm. after months and months of intense investigation they kindly informed me that there was no evidence that a dispute existed and therefore they would be returning the account back to collections! although i'm sure there was no executed agreement for the account and that extortionate interest rates and fees had been added along the way, i suddenly felt guilty that i had continually contested their application form that contained no prescribed terms and ignored their letters offering to send a nice man to visit me to discuss the problem. i shouldn't have put them in that position. i have now seen sense i can now sleep at night. thankyou lowells, you are the salt of the earth.

i'm sure there are others on here who will have similar stories.

Are you serious?

How the hell has this troll managed to keep under the radar for 228 posts!

Well as you obviously work for Lowlifes then you would say all that wouldn't you, glad to hear your funding their christmas party this year, and yes I agree your right to feel guilty at questioning their work ehtics, you need to go and see a doctor and get some medication, because what ever Lowlifes have brainwashed you with, they are most certainly not the salt of the earth.

Can you tell me if you have one of my unenforceable debts in your portflios, I have moved house and am feeling a little left out that you seem not to be able to find me..

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

BB, you plonker.

The OP's post was ironic i.e months to look into, then letter received stating no dispute exists, so passed back to collections. How helpful etc.

The post was anti Lowell complaint resolution team and not pro.

We know you hate lowell, as you make clear in every post you make.

I had to read it a couple of times. It was clever use of subtle irony.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

BB, you plonker.

The OP's post was ironic i.e months to look into, then letter received stating no dispute exists, so passed back to collections. How helpful etc.

The post was anti Lowell complaint resolution team and not pro.

We know you hate lowell, as you make clear in every post you make.

I had to read it a couple of times. It was clever use of subtle irony.

Very 'ironic' 'nearly' had me going but unlike BB had NOT had my after Sunday Lunch tipple 8)

yeah, should have made it clearer. just penting a bit of frustration with lowlife. they're an insidious enemy. they seem to be all over this forum of late, either overlty as the face of lowlife resolutions inviting CAGers to get in touch, or more disturbingly as ordinary CAGers enlightening us to their goodness

beerandy, i was in debt with lowell and i found them really helpful, why are you trying to avoid paying something you obviously know you owe, that isnt right, surely if you have a geniune reason then fair enough but as far as i can see your simply trying to avoid paying what you owe perhaps if people owed up to what they owe and paid things back then debt collectors wouldnt have to threaten to send someone to your house. when i was in debt with them i ignored it and it just made things worse, im just glad i saw SENSE and did the responsable thing

:mad:

Guest Cartaphilus

But the real question is:

Is Tracey dating James? And is James seeing someone else ... find out tomorrow in the next gripping episode.

Guest Cartaphilus

You mean Andy Pandy is dating James and Tracey. Now, well I am shocked. SHOCKED!!! :confused::eek:

I suppose I really musn't be cruel but sometime I tire of being good all the time. Sure I will tip over into the Dark Side one day ... Mwuhahahaha. ;)

I'm feeling extremely left out! I used to get loads and loads of mail to open, which made me feel really popular and wanted, but then everything went really quite for a couple of years.

Finally, Lowells decided they would be my new friend and I was looking forward to lots and lots of letters but I've only had 5! I sent them an invitation to join in the proceedings against the original creditor and they've not written to me since! What have I done to upset them?

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

how can you sleep at night? you clearly owe the money! if you get in touch with them they will be kind and understanding. they have offered for me to pay them in monthly installments. nice.

Guest Cartaphilus

I told them I'd set Looby Loo on them ... and they went away. Never realized the power Looby Loo possessed. But it was that Hamble doll from Playschool that always gave me nightmares ... *goes to play with the bigger toys in the corner quietly, but then decides to get Punch and Judy out, which is much better and a game you can play on your own*

Edited by Cartaphilus

how can you sleep at night? you clearly owe the money! if you get in touch with them they will be kind and understanding. they have offered for me to pay them in monthly installments. nice.

Well I can go one better than that:p I have a friend whos been offered immediate settlement:eek: They're even prepared to save him the cost of postage they said they will send one of their nice people to collect it in person How nice is that:cool:

BB, you plonker.

The OP's post was ironic

On bum......I did think that when I read some of Barflys other threads, I guess you would just call it red mist.......well done BF, yes you had me hook line and sinker, revenge is sweet my man....revenge is sweet!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hmmm....makes mental note - be careful not to pinch BB's parking space.

On the subject of Lowells, I haven't had a peep out of them since last year when I received the usual dire threats.

After writing back inviting them to put up or shut up and they did, (shut up that is for a couple of months), they sent a letter identical to their first. I sent back a one liner 'please refer to my letter of the .....' and since then nothing.

Pretty hopeless outfit in my opinion.

David

must admit, I haven't had a letter from Lowells for a least 3 weeks, and really miss their witty reposts in their letters.......With this in mind, I thought I'd compile a letter to them.

"AJPS Collections Inc

22 arcacia ave

Threatsville

YOUR REF: LOWELL-PAYORDIE

CREDITOR: The general population of the UK

CURRENT BALANCE: Untold Millions

CONFIRMED RESIDENT - PRE LITIGATION SUMMONS

Dear Lowells chap,

We are hereby instructed by our client - The general population of the UK, to commence recovery action against yourselves for your UNPAID DEBT TO SOCIETY.

You have failed to make any payment for your UNPAID DEBT TO SOCIETY despite numerous attempts to contact you (a £1000 admin charge has been now placed on your account)

I can confirm that we received your £1 postal order for a copy of the executed CA, & £10 for the S.A.R, but unfortunately the postal orders were used to purchase a phone top-up card so we can continue to pester you incessantly. So we would be greatful if you could submit more postal orders

Failure to comply with this order to pay your UNPAID DEBT TO SOCIETY will result in the following:

A doorstep collector will be instructed to camp in your garden until you pay

A customer service agent will be instructed to phone you 5 times a minute, 24 hours a day

A Bailiff will be instructed to take anything of value that belongs to you, including your dignity & very soul

DO NOT IGNORE THIS LETTER, THIS DEBT WILL NOT GO AWAY - SHAME ON YOU !

Yours, in utter contempt

J BLOGGS

AJPS COLLECTIONS"

Hmm.....wonder if they'll reply and pay up??