yay, Im A Celebrity is back!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5301 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not again. . . Is Jordan in it again?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Remind men NOT to watch it please, can't stand her ..

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

'S'ok Hillaryfrances, I love it so I'm a saddo too! Only problem is, my other half has just bought Call of Duty for his playstation and he hasnt been able to get onto it because I have written my name all over it! I have got the first episode of I'm a celebrity saved and Im gonna watch it at tea time tonight! So I'm not just a Saddo but a computer game anaorak too! lol:grin:

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

LBA required here HF. .

WARNING TO ALL

It was sooo funny, he asked me if I would like a go assuming that I would say oh no, its ok but out of devilment I said "ok lets have a go" by the time I admited defeat because my eyes were closing I must have been playing for five hours...I dont think he will ask me again lol!

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

I normally watch it, and it will be worth it just to watch Gino :p

But I don't think I can stand watching Jordan. She is gonna be there just to flaunt her stuff. I'd rather watch some one eat kangaroo bits!! :lol::lol:

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Jordan and Sam Fox... I can see a cat fight brewing. . .

WARNING TO ALL

I've got an idea for a new TV show, think I may pitch it to some TV producers... basically it's like I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, but the twist is that the contestants are all famous.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Nah it wouldnt work Barracad, the only reason they get z list celebs is because they are the only ones that are willing to sacrifice their dignity in order to bolster their fame!

Exactly hilliaryfrances, I love seeing people make that decision....if they can make themselves eat spiders and such. I dont think I could do it but I suppose the motivation is that fame must be worth it for some.

There has been some blinding moments on the programme in the past, the whole Burrell thing was hillarious and doubly delicous because I cant stand him, Natalie Appleton squealing because she "touched a tree" and because of her pathetic nature being picked by the public to do all the bushtucker trials therefore leaving the camp starving and trying so hard not to blame her! There was the romance between Jordan and Andre, which whilst it hasnt ended that happily was kinda sweet at the time.

I dip in and out of Celebrity depending on who's in there, but I loved Carol Thatcher eating the bugs.............no messing about or squealing or being squeamish................she made less fuss than if she was eating a chocolate hobnob:D Ant and Dec didn't know what to say

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

I can't watch this show. I do love all the goss, but I just can't be doing with the spiders. I tried to watch it once, the show was on for less than a minute! It was when Jordan was on and they had her and some bloke (can't remember who) stood next to her and they had glass bowls on their heads and were pouring insects into them. I was fine at first but then came the huge 'biddies' all excited and running over their faces and in their hair. UUURRRGH!!! I can still see it like it was yesterday and it still gives me the eebie's!

Is Jordan in it properly this year or what? I saw news saying she is in but starts later than everybody else and gets paid much more. What's that all about? If I were the other contestants I'd be pretty mad.

Do the insects not make you jump for the rest of the evening, or is it just me that's a total whimp?

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

I dip in and out of Celebrity depending on who's in there, but I loved Carol Thatcher eating the bugs.............no messing about or squealing or being squeamish................she made less fuss than if she was eating a chocolate hobnob:D Ant and Dec didn't know what to say
With Margaret as your mother, you'd have to have developed a strong stomach. By comparison, eating bugs would be a doddle.