What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well got 2 hours sleep before going to the doctors!

Not sure what bit my leg but it got worse over night at work. Some nasty little critter!

Saw GP and now on Antibiotics and Anti-histamins.

Frightened that when it all goes down that it will scar because I have a wedding to go to at the end of the month!

Hows your leg today Owly? Better I hope :-)

Oh you know that's the Tsunami watch thread, the end is nigh, I suggest attaching helium balloons to ourselves and rise above it:madgrin:

Or we could be like my friends Mum who lives in Gibralter, right on the coast - and say.........Ah **** it :lol: Besides, if helium balloons were involved - I'd deflate them all sucking the helium in and making funny talk :lol:

What made me swear today - was finding out that poor 93yr old dear who was beaten in her home has just died after 4wks in hospital :-( That and the fact that police have arrested her carer :-x

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The day after we went away, there was a heatwave here. The day after we come back, there is a monsoon here and it is bloody freezing.:-x

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

The day after we went away, there was a heatwave here. The day after we come back, there is a monsoon here and it is bloody freezing.

Well could you go away then please Sod'em? :madgrin:

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

The day after we went away' date=' there was a heatwave here. The day after we come back, there is a monsoon here and it is bloody freezing.:-x[/quote']

Welcome back Sod'Em! I hope you had a good holiday?

What's made me swear today, is the fact of those two who've been arrested and charged for the deaths of their six children!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

got a call from the hospital to say they have moved my appointment from 9 am to 11.15 am on the 7th of june....ok thats fine thats acceptable and then two hours later I got a txt voice thingy from the hospital reminding me that I have an appontment at 9 am on the 7th of june.........................you have to guess now who's going to get a strong worded phone call friday morning

DW I could swear and Rant for hours over the Derby fire. If those who have been charged today are guilty then they can look forward to a very uncomfortable life in Prison, In which case I hope they live to 100.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

theres thoughts that this could have been their way of trying to force the council to give them a bigger property due to the amount of kids they have ............I wonder what his trade or work is..........and yes A/B if this all comes out as true he wont be fathering any more children and infact his nads will be forming his all new adams apple that is ofcourse as long as the judicial system does what we pay our taxes for and not give them any quarter

Feckin' woman who ran into me has refused to discontinue, is currently refusing 50/50 and is pushing for court. AAAHHHHHHHH.

Half of me wants to go as she'd have to explain her ridiculous statement and why she broke the law. The other part of me knows that I'm a bit sh*t in face to face discussions and for some reason end up getting very emotional regardless of the situation. I can be as self assured and literate as can be in a letter, but in a one on one argument, even with the knowledge that I am 100% in the right, I'm a gibbering teary lemon. It's a big pain in the bum when I need to come across as a grown up as I end up looking like an emotional idiot. I even have to preface any discussions with my OH with 'if I cry it's not because I'm upset!'

I'm even losing faith that if it went to court that I'd win. I mean, she hasn't even got the road I was on right, she broke the law twice and the damage caused is actually impossible if you go by her story, and yet she's still not been told by her sols to give up :(

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

I'm gutted for you lexis ....makes my moan about parent pay look shallow and limp BUT the scummy ratfaced pighead who thought it all up and started has had her company delete my account due to my son left college today and I had to call the college to check his account and there almost £16.00 left in it the dirty semi thieving gits.......check out now all her mates on parent pay payroll now who are all mugging you off with their little dips into the pot..........I'm glad it will be all over for me with this scummy dirty bunch of robbers as soon as i get my money from the college................stards....all of them

BIG hug for Lexis I'm thinking that if only you had my trap luv they would know what a shout is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

it's the pits Nyst I called the hospital today to get them to either confirm the new arranments of my appontments or whatever and they cut me off............makes me wonder who in fact IS running the assylums these days ................bliddy grrrrrrrrrrrrr

on a lighter note..............I have hung a monster 6foot x 9 foot st george flag out of my younger sons front bedroom and mounted the other 6 x 9-er on my self made flag pole in the back garden....I just hope now that it will not drag my clothes line over....in hind sight i may get my elder son to lay a couple of 25 kg sand bags on the lawn surrounding the pole ....dont want it to blow down into the pool ooooh nooooooooooo

ps it's fixed to the middle line post ....just in case you were wondering ............ok ok I know what I mean lol

Edited by burlyb

Yup. No buses until 9.40am and they're every half hour.

On the subject of buses - they got diverted today. Someone got knocked over near where the traffic lights are. :( Bus driver had to ask everyone where they were getting off. (apart from me, oddily)

the amount of spam I have been getting recently in my Yahoo mail even though I have the spam settings on,have no idea how to stop it completely,never had this problem till this week :-x

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

If it wasn't you that told them, someone else must have told them you need it burly. :razz:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

lol just emptied the email and went bk to check only for there to be another 20 spam mail there! do I want to meet a sexually frustated :jaw: housewife? bigger boobs/penis? no,no and no, think I will have to complain to yahoo

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I'm getting a lot of spam too on an account I don't use for online stuff, fake watches, Canadian pharmacy and enlargement of already large body part (why don't they want them shrunk!). As for the dating stuff, not my scene and I also do not want the latest iPad or phone.

How, despite having an email giving me access to pre-sale tickets from today and tickets not going on general sale untill tomorrow, can I only get seats where I don't want them but the one's I do want are already being sold on ebay? :-x