What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Actually:

Romney Marsh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where you have stagnant water and sufficient warmth, you get mosquitoes, m'dear. and I can't speak for Croydon, but in f***ing New Addington, lately, we have been getting quite a few, and bloody big buggers they are too. :mad:

Romney Marsh used to be my old neck of the woods, many an evening's sleep in summer time would be interrupted by one of those annoying little ****s.

(A vuvuzela is far more tuneful in comparison ;))

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tactful approach a la Crapstone? That I'd like to see!!! :razz:

I can be very diplomatic..and tactful. Sometimes it's just wasted on people that have only 2 brain cells that are in conflict. And at other times my guns go blazing :D

I'm just me..and that's surely better than pretending to be otherwise.

Easyjet... :rolleyes:

Decided I would have to get hold luggage after all to bring food parcel to DD, £9 each way, ouch. Thought it would be cheaper to take one of my old suitcases and dump it there this way only £9. Problem is I already had checked in online, so phoned them to find out that I can't book a suitcase 1 way online or by phone, only at the airport... where it will cost me double, so... £18. :-?

If I were to go without a suitcase and come back with one, THEN I could do it online after departure but before return and then I would only get charged one way.

There is something very confusing here. :rolleyes:

Edit: instead of paying £18, I suspect DD's food parcel is going to get considerably shrunken instead. :mad:

Next door they are simply morons.:eek:

Kids repeatedly kicking the balls at my garage door and the parents moan the dog is barking, uhh doh kick ball at house, dog gonna bark, thick woman.

They also keep kicking their footballs over the fence many times a week, so got passed the stage of simply passing them back as the dog when go into garden for business would pop them before I could get to them.

Anyhow a little while ago after again putting them back over, the kids do it again and the adult says pass it back. I am not well and tell the kids to ignore them and maybe they will get the message. They ask me to pass it back and I say okay when next in the garden, which I do. I am stopped by the man who lives accross the road who is their family apparantly ( whole clan living near by)and asked why after saying I would pass it back have I not. Would you believe it, the ball is back in the garden again, but we cant see it due to no kidding 4 foot high weeds.

Buy strimmer and son sorting garden and heres pop, oops, sorry we honestly didnt see it there, but I have no sympathy as feeling we are goalies at the world cup here at the moment and I hate footie:mad:

Woman just says they are only kids, fair enough but mine didnt annoy all the neighbours around me. Thing is there is a park and football and basket ball area less than thirty seconds away, but the mum chooses to leave them in the middle of a road playing kirby and football rather than them use the park.

If she ever moans about my dog, I will have her as recently heared them shouting abuse at dog and my kids for the barking. Uh doh they keep kicking balls over the fence, shes a dog and my kids wernt even there.

I say kids play, fine, but why arnt they allowed to play kirby near their parents or the grandparents house, I will tell you he has a spanking new jag sat there. Its okay for it to hit neighbours cars though and the response, sorry they didnt mean it.

Rant over, nearly grrrrr xx

I know what you mean LL. Neighbours can be ignorant sods. People don't teach manners anymore a lot of the time. I think as long as the kids aren't annoying them, they don't care what they get up to. I honestly don't know why such minded people choose to have them. Ignore them LL. You have far better things to be thinking about, and remember your recent scare, you should be taking it easy ;)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Next door they are simply morons.:eek:

Kids repeatedly kicking the balls at my garage door and the parents moan the dog is barking, uhh doh kick ball at house, dog gonna bark, thick woman.

They also keep kicking their footballs over the fence many times a week, so got passed the stage of simply passing them back as the dog when go into garden for business would pop them before I could get to them.

Anyhow a little while ago after again putting them back over, the kids do it again and the adult says pass it back. I am not well and tell the kids to ignore them and maybe they will get the message. They ask me to pass it back and I say okay when next in the garden, which I do. I am stopped by the man who lives accross the road who is their family apparantly ( whole clan living near by)and asked why after saying I would pass it back have I not. Would you believe it, the ball is back in the garden again, but we cant see it due to no kidding 4 foot high weeds.

Buy strimmer and son sorting garden and heres pop, oops, sorry we honestly didnt see it there, but I have no sympathy as feeling we are goalies at the world cup here at the moment and I hate footie:mad:

Woman just says they are only kids, fair enough but mine didnt annoy all the neighbours around me. Thing is there is a park and football and basket ball area less than thirty seconds away, but the mum chooses to leave them in the middle of a road playing kirby and football rather than them use the park.

If she ever moans about my dog, I will have her as recently heared them shouting abuse at dog and my kids for the barking. Uh doh they keep kicking balls over the fence, shes a dog and my kids wernt even there.

I say kids play, fine, but why arnt they allowed to play kirby near their parents or the grandparents house, I will tell you he has a spanking new jag sat there. Its okay for it to hit neighbours cars though and the response, sorry they didnt mean it.

Rant over, nearly grrrrr xx

Simple: You tell them that from now on, if the ball goes over on your property, they won't get it back. Point out -politely - that it goes beyond neighbourly duties to do so and that from now on, if it goes over, it's gone. Then stick to it. Alternatively, "oops" let the dog get to it first, and then say "sorry" when returning the now knackered ball. I guarantee they'll get the message soon enough.

Well, the dog didn't mean it, he's only a dog, innit? :-D

Yep I know, just caught son wanting to take the dog for a walk and I knew what he was planning. Was worried the dog would go for the nearest ball so stopped him and pointed out how silly that was. He said sick of hearing the dog bark at the ball hitting the garage, but I just said if I can hear the barking they can too and sure they will soon to get fed up before me xx;)

Ah alls gone quiet, must be tea time xx Funny enough they get peed off when dog intercepts a ball when kids in the garden, uhm its my garden.

Yep time to calm down xx

Yep good idea bookie, I did say to the who I assume is their grandfather, that the triffids come out at night and munch balls, thought that quick for me xx They were heared moaning at the state of our garden after ball dissapeared in it and thats why I got the new super strimmer that eats balls xx

I swore when I did not get all the furniture I had ordered. 5 drawer chest missing....lost in warehouse....chuff

Rang supplier and had a go at him. He then chased it and told me he was refunding my delivery charge of £80 so feel a bit better now

I bloody hope so. I have never lost my 'drawers' before ..... well not for a long time;) They are sending me another set but not in my colour until they locate mine. This furniture is made in France and then imported so we are not talking cheap if you know what I mean. It has taken me a number of years to finish off my collection and this bloody happens. Chuff !!

:shock: at losing your drawers so easily. I thought that was Babybear's speciality!

:eek::eek: :lol::lol::lol:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

:shock: at losing your drawers so easily. I thought that was Babybear's speciality!

Only because she leant kip her knicker elastic to make a tent with:D

scuse me I never made a tent ????????????? that was Bookie ;)

bloddy cheek keep blaming me as usual :roll:

its bad enough everytime @ home something breaks or stops working Mrs Kip blames me, dont you lot start :eek:

It can't be you that breaks stuff Kip, you are always on here. . :rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

People's slagging off of a job I worked bloody hard at and was proud of. People seeming to think me and my colleagues had it easy because our employer was the government. Yea. Not having an operation I needed and carrying on in constant pain because if I took time to have the op I'd have been disciplined was sooooooo easy. :mad::mad::mad:

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

scuse me I never made a tent ????????????? that was Bookie ;)

bloddy cheek keep blaming me as usual :roll:

its bad enough everytime @ home something breaks or stops working Mrs Kip blames me, dont you lot start :eek:

It is easier to blame you kip. I am not brave enough to take the rath of the Bookster!:D