What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loosing a great chunk of filling in one of my teeth!!!!! and it's a Fri night!!!........ and I'm at work!!!!.... and I don't finish nights till Tues morning!!!!Spending alot of time at the dentist at the mo..........might as well just send my wages direct to him!!!

Edited by Night Owl

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Bought myself some new bras today the old grey ones had to go!!!!!!!!

Daughter in the queue of people decided it was time to discuss how the matching thong I got in the largest size possible was going to be bum munched by my large derrier. Okay I giggled at first but when noticed a gent was taking a keen intereste and my paranoia was sure he was looking at my bott and agreeing, my daughter decided to do munch munch noises and impressions to which I slowly started to shrivel.

The man at the till picked up the nickers and smiled at me and I swear he was thinking NOOOOOOOOOOO.

Wait till I get her some new ones, they will be granny ones:madgrin: Not really:lol:

My son has just asked for his train set.......

And not the nice easy to put together brio one - the stinking Thomas the tank one with a hundred bits that only fit together one way!!!!!!!!!!!!

The air will be blue very soon!!!

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

The air did go blue just now but not due to the trainset - hsbc!! I got so angry with the bloke on the phone that when I saw clarity had written to me again, I phoned them to shout at them!!!!

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

hsbc!! I got so angry with the bloke on the phone that when I saw clarity had written to me again, I phoned them to shout at them!!!!

and breath............ what upset you kitten?

Don't waste time shouting down the phone at the banks........they love it! They do it to get a reaction. There are other ways.

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Oh it was more the manner of the bloke who told me that, to avoid charges, I needed to cancel payments going out to priority debts when I explained that the £100 worth of charges they wanted would make my dd's bounce!!

Didn't help it was a call centre in India......

So I vented my spleen at the bloke from clarity!! They keep writing to me telling me I haven't got a plan in place for my debt. I have. I told the bloke if they couldn't get their house in order, I would be dropping their payments down to a £1 a month!!

Oh that felt sooooo good!!! Lol

letter from crap1 asking for an up to date i&e along with proof of my income and outgoins bank statements and wage slips,

every 6 months they ask for this, and every time i tell them, they can have the i&e the rest is confidential and is covered under the DPA, and only if they wish to take me to court will they ever receive them

annoying wittlers

The end of the world is nigh in my house tonight, I am for once distraught on a serious subject other than mentally, but i am sure you will feel for me:lol:

I have misplace my lady ga ga headphones and feel lost. I cannot bop till I nod off to my hero lady ga ga:sad:

I have torn the house apart and am really peed off I cannot find them.

One consolation is the magazine I misplaced last month has turned up under my bed looking for the bl**dy headphones.

me and putting in a safe place is doing my head in, I can never remember where:-x

SULK:madgrin:

Me and my memory has always been a bad romance:!:

My OH breaking his foot yesterday. Poor thing refused to have pot on so that he can go to work today as it couldn't have happened at a worse time and they won't allow you on site with a pot. Such a trooper but I'm worried he's going to make it worse by ignoring what they said (no weight on it, keep it elevated) but what can you do. We really need the work but I can't stand the thought of him in pain, I think I'd rather not eat. :-(

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

My OH breaking his foot yesterday. Poor thing refused to have pot on so that he can go to work today as it couldn't have happened at a worse time and they won't allow you on site with a pot. Such a trooper but I'm worried he's going to make it worse by ignoring what they said (no weight on it, keep it elevated) but what can you do. We really need the work but I can't stand the thought of him in pain, I think I'd rather not eat. :-(

Doesn't sound good breaking a foot and not have the support of a plaster!

There are a lot of bones in the foot and if they are not aloowed to fix correctly they can lead to increased pain and further problems later in life.

Make sure he takes good over the counter painkillers regularly and elevates his foot to prevent swelling or he will find himself off sick for a while.

Nurse has spoken!!

Got Debt problems?

Poor thing xx

People who can't control their spoilt brat, er I mean child.

Might need to count me in on that one tonight, son promised to cook tea for us to say thankyou for half inching my found mp3 player. He wanted it once i had found it, he then renaged on his offer and changed his mind, so I took it back, well it sounds great and he has to learn to stop taking the pee out of mum:wink:

The swearing comming from his room had to be heard:-x

Perhaps not:jaw:

Bullies....

Having a bad time BB?

Got Debt problems?