Make fun of the previous poster's avatar

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5012 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A vampire bat came flapping in from the night, face all covered in fresh blood and parked himself on the roof of the cave to get some sleep.

Pretty soon all the other bats could smell the blood and began hassling him about where he got it.

He told them to get lost and let him get some sleep, but they persisted until he finally gave in.

"OK, follow me", he said and flew out of the cave with hundreds of bats behind him.

Down through a valley they went, across a river and into a huge forest.

Finally he slowed down and all the other bats excitedly milled around him, tongues hanging out for blood.

"Do you see that large oak tree over there?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, YES!!" the bats all screamed in a frenzy.

"Good" said the first bat, "Because I didn’t"

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Still attempting to give a damn there Locutus i see. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I'll have a Smirnoff......no wait, I'll have a spiced rum.....oops sorry I've changed my mind I'll have a Bud.....second thoughts I should really have the Smirnoff.....but then again the Bud does look more refreshing....then I could have a rum chaser...yep that's it I'll have the Smirnoff......:confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

( I keepe poshting arftersh shod'em and I'm a bit pished and about to fall over......)

OMG I'm now sheeing pink elepantsh

hic

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Things That Are Difficult to Say When You're Drunk:

Indubitably

Innovative

Preliminary

Proliferation

Cinnamon

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Can someone get me some more toilet paper?

WARNING TO ALL

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH it's an alien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

run my little chickens ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D