Make fun of the previous poster's avatar

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5009 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What is the difference between a cat and a comma? One has the paws before the claws and the other has the clause before the pause...

For Fuzzybobble

Crikey that was a big pidgeon . ..

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i love the smell of helicopter fuel in the morning

It's the smell of VICTORY and besides 'Charlie' can't surf !!

(and you lot, leave my Lycanthrope alone !!)

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Oh Look, a slow worm !!!

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

My,what big eyes you have, Mr. Wolf.

You lot are fast on here tonight . . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

>

&

:eek:

Oh look a worm with Dennis Taylors Glasses . . .

( Runs and hides from Bookie not the Marine)

WARNING TO ALL

'' Given that we go to the effort of aerating the soil it may seem strange to want to kill worms which do the job for us. Worm casts however act as sites for weed growth, blunting the lawn mower and encourage birds on to the lawn. They can start lifting the turf as they peck at dark spots on the lawn - creating larger dark spots.

The best time to control worms is during their mating season in October/November when they are most active near the surface. The effective old method was to use Chlordane which unfortunately is now banned for use in this country. The more modern solutions are not so effective. ''

Well there we go !! Just wait for the Autumn Bookie !! :lol:

&

Why ??? :confused:

&

Brassed off tom--- Tom brassed off :confused:

KK, you got me ?

&

nice pair of legs BO dont think they knows what the Tom bit means :rolleyes:

Would it be anything to do with the book....Looking for Hookers by Tom Cruise? :D

Nice doggies....think I'll have that little one for lunch. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

you cant touch them @ the moment , the dark one had major op yesterday, mans hanging bits had gone back inside and they thought he had cancer, wasnt too easy has he already has a heart murmer and on control drugs, turned out ok but was all removed, he's in the feel sorry for me mode @ the moment , wife spoiling him rotten , and he knows how to play it

If it itches, and you can reach it, no matter where it itches, no one will be offended if you scratch it in public.

WARNING TO ALL

Those flies are back!

Here, Kitty-Kitty....

Product-200467151954.jpg

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....