What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1994 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Det thats lovely :-D

and with what my younger son said on his facebook page about me.........made me smile but not exactly a "dear old dad" ....old is about right but I'm a very young 58-er ha ha :-)

Edited by burlyb

Finally good news on bank charges!!! http://govanlc.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/glc-unfair-bank-charges-update-phase-2.html

Govan Law Centre!! I love you!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

* cough

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

You want to take something for that cough Scott. It could be catching! :lol:

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

You want to take something for that cough Scott. It could be catching! :lol:

You started it Mrs :-D

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

You started it Mrs :-D

:madgrin:

We've been really busy this past few weeks with a few projects around the house and garden, and what made me smile was just what lovely friends we have - they've pulled out all the stops for us!!!!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

I only have a few real friends in the real world due to you really find out who ARE real when your partner passes away and theres quite a few on here who I know i'd be REAL friends with if we were local and on real taalking terms

Nys I hope that old boss will realise WAY too late the asset he lost when you get the new job and he'll end up brusing his bum with all the back heel kicks he'll be giving himself:-)

13401972641958227890.jpg

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

finally getting my MRI scan date and checking the damage done to my right shoulder that was injured in a fall last August "due to shoddy council repairs" to the pavement and twonks riding their bikes on the path due to the parking opposite my house makes it dangerous for cyclists to ride bikes on the road so hence my injury........10 months ago wow such speed from the NHS.....-ankers

ps that is funny bobcat lol

Love it bobcat!! :lol:

I reckon I got a phone call that was meant for you burly. They said I could claim thousands of pounds for my accident but I dont remember having one.:roll:

Where is the sun shining? not here it's not.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Fresh creamed spinach, salmon fillet with spring onion with a poached egg on top made me smile today :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

My eldest was listening to the news which talked about OAP's. He very sincerely said 'does that stand for Over Aged Person?' :D Personally I think that should be the new term :)

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

lol Caro I get those calls all the time....I think they must swap details those companies....come to think of it I need to get in touch with the company of solicitors who are handling mine

What made me smile today was the final link with parentpay...cashless catering or cashcow for the owners of these companies...fantastic for them but not so for parents who are dragged through the mire when the system crashes like it did with me more than once....still it's all done with now I got my £15.80 residue dosh back and I now want to wish you parents who still have kids in school or college the best of luck with your cashless catering systems or as I called the cashcow for their owners woohoo i'm out of there