What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1993 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a joke email from a lady friend and it's all to do with how wild west indians get their names

A chief was asked why his wife was called .........five horses

He sat for a while and said........it's due to

NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bumped into a guy I was at school with, and have only seen about three times since we left. We were having a joke about turning 50 when he said "Your birthday was February, wasn't it?" I can't believe that he remembered my birthday after THIRTY FOUR years...........never thought I was that memorable! It's certainly made me smile!

Thanks everyone for the welcome back...

Just spent two hours recording a bit for Sunday Politics on BBC Re: Universal Credit and the affect changing benefits can have on Council Tax benefit... Hope it airs, will let you all know :)

Have a little listen to this:

Hello BB I will be in touch very soon....lots happening here. We're just off out to eat at the local all you can eat chinese gaff.................£8.99 per head isnt too bad but £3.00 a pint what can I say lol

I had to laugh last night:

Over the bank holiday, a friend mentioned that he went to see in a band in London. I said we don't have bands like that come to Plymouth. He said "you have the Wurzles".

Went out last night and walked past one of the pubs. There was a notice up. It said that The Wurzles are playing in that pub in 2 weeks time. :lol:

Congratulations Lexus. :p

Hi BB. Glad to hear you're still in there fighting! :-D

You've got Peter Andre going to The Pavillions Nys. What more could you ask for?!? :razz:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

could be worse Nyst it could be me there telling some jokes.........................OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....guess what....I'm half Cornish too it brings out the pasty in me

I had to laugh last night:

Over the bank holiday, a friend mentioned that he went to see in a band in London. I said we don't have bands like that come to Plymouth. He said "you have the Wurzles".

Went out last night and walked past one of the pubs. There was a notice up. It said that The Wurzles are playing in that pub in 2 weeks time. :lol:

You've got Peter Andre going to The Pavillions Nys. What more could you ask for?!? :razz:

Pint of Rattlers and a pasty listening to the wurzels :lol:

Pint of Rattlers and a pasty listening to the wurzels :lol:

Oh dear. There's no hope for her! :roll::p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

could be worse Nyst it could be me there telling some jokes.........................OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....guess what....I'm half Cornish too it brings out the pasty in me

hope the other half's not Ginsters :jaw::lol:

This made me smile today http://www.dyson.co.uk/Fans/Tower/AM02/AM02-Tower-Fan-Sil-Sil.aspx my lovely new bladeless fan!!! I love it, love it, love it!!!

I didn't pay this for it though!

I would highly recommend them, and you don't get the dust problem, the gusty problem or the noise like you can with regular bladed fans! Fantastic! :oops:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Going to a bit of a do for Kelly Sibley who is off to play table tennis at the Olympics next month. Good luck Kelly!! :-D

Ooh Ducky!!! I saw the little desktop one in Currys the other day, and essentially watched my eldest's head explode as he tried to work out how it worked. Funniest thing ever (I'm just glad he didn't ask me as I'd have had to tell him it's invisible pixies blowing at you:))

Very jealous, I bet it looks stonking! :)

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Nice one Caro...........the nearest we're getting to it is maybe watching the torch pass us by and hope that the carrier dosnt trip over .....you'll be pleased to know it wont be me :lol:

Torch is coming through near us on Sunday. My son has asked us all to his place and we'll walk into town together to see it. I know a lot don't think it's worth it but I think it's great and is really bringing people together.

lol Lexis I remember my boys sports days AND when you were allowed to video them ....a long time ago when the UK was much safter than it is now

Caor lets face it luv the poorer of us were never EVER going to get to see any of it live in the stadiums thanks to the way the ticket alocations were taken over by the spivs who got in on the act and with the likes of lord Coe and co being Englsh gentlemen.........

Agreed burly. My lad got some tickets for football but it's down the road at our local football stadium which has been renamed for the duration. Nowhere near London.

I got an email the other week saying more tickets were available including for the opening ceremony. Got all excited until I saw the price. FROM £995!! :jaw: