What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1992 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We were up quite late last night as we'd had visitors, and the OH's friend was helping him with a few diy jobs!

Anyway, after they left we were just having a cuppa before bed when we heard the usual hooting of one of our resident Tawny Owls - we went out in the garden, and there he was as cheeky as ever just sitting in the overhang of the silver birch looking right down at us :lol:

He was a big old boy!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

he would have probably shot her lol

Yes lol. Probably wouldn't have made You Tube, more likely "America's Most Wanted"! I don't think I'd like to be married to someone who could organise all that (more than 60 people were involved) AND KEEP IT A SECRET - what else is he managing to keep hidden????!!!!!

DW he's love one of my owl boxes they are just right for tawneys I make the 40 degree one so thay can walk down or theres the chimney one I make whereby they just flop in "II know what I mean" lol

How wonderful the trainee GP at my doctors surgery is:

I've seen him twice this year. The first time, he said he doesn't know the answer to my question and will get back to me. 4 days later, he phoned up and gave me the answer.

Saw him today and he said that he doesn't have the report from my psych yet. He'll chase it up when he gets back from holiday.

How wonderful the trainee GP at my doctors surgery is:

I've seen him twice this year. The first time, he said he doesn't know the answer to my question and will get back to me. 4 days later, he phoned up and gave me the answer.

Saw him today and he said that he doesn't have the report from my psych yet. He'll chase it up when he gets back from holiday.

I'm glad to hear this Nysti as it does shows social accountability is a gift of your GP's trait.

My youngest son got a call from that natwest dept this morning I took the call due to he was not home and they rang off....I thought it was some kind of con trick or something so i better have a word with him

I'm on ann leave this week and I aim to make it constructive. Decided a list is the way to go otherwise information overload creeps in so downloading on paper is the way to go for me.

Edited by determindator

The plan of covering the garden with plastic sheeting to kill the weeds, which ended up growing after some improvements and garden put on back burner, has worked:-D I was determined the stopping of light would work and a compost affect would start. I'm very happy with the results and how quick nature has worked. Looking forward to rotavating, making the soil good and then turfing:whoo:

Well done 'termi.

I love it when the snow falls on my garden 'cause then it looks as good as everyone elses! :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Is that exercise vid directed at me Termi? LOL

It is true that the camera puts 50 pounds on me.:razz:

I'm not fat.....I'm under tall.:lol:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

A great weekend away meeting the newest member of the family and my son completing a 10k run in an hour an 6 minutes beating his time last year by over 7 minutes! :-D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I am pleased more banking choice is starting in the market. We have M&S soon and I hear Tesco will follow suit. The people could instigate their own break up of the banks. If these smaller entities get it right, low charges and really good value for money, people will leave the biggies in their droves. It would be nice if you could earn incentives like shopping vouchers:-D Oh please let me sort it out for them:madgrin:

I'f I put a vid of me on then i'd do it the hall of mirrors and use the reflection in the long thin mirror due to my excess lol....no one can say to me ...oiy oiy stick your tongue out and turn sideways to look like a zip........I got a new t-shirt on our last holiday to the US and it say's ....i'm IN shape..............round is a shape hahey