What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

reading woody's great news and also seeing that bargains can be had Labrat and listening to and watching top of the pops from 1970 upwards on telle........rockin in my head here due to my body is too old and ache'ie ....stuck in the middle with you........oh rock you baby is on now lol....how kewl calm and collective was George Mc-cray....mimming like a good un but who cared lol...it said this song was his last gasp at fame and it sold 10 million copies oops ABBAS on now I need to turn it over lol

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have passed the 5 year mark scince being told I had kidney cancer

Now that really is something to celebrate Woody, well done x

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Hi Dotty, thanks:)

No, life just got in the way, then when I tried to get back on I forgot my login details (if anything shows you've been away too long, that's it!!)

Nice to see peops on here still though - some things happily never change :D

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Link's not working BB.:-/

error_48.png

This item might not exist or is no longer available

This item might have been deleted, expired or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Finally worked how to disable btfon.

Its not supposed toa ffect your broadband but for some reason hubs been freezing adn we keep noticing unknown user etc.....

Any how got peed off of easternders interupted every three seconds, so switched hub off.

Next get knock on the door from what I think is a rather late sales agent, asking if I am bt such and such, would I turn the hub back on please:jaw: I mean she did knock a few doors hence me thinking she was selling and I said no dont want to buy anything, no she said, its just the bt fon hotspot has just gone off and i was using it. She noticed bt vans outside next door and mine a few months ago apparantly, nosey bugger. She didnt even say please, just that it going off had interupted her..........

Argh...............

I wouldnt dream of going door to door asking that, so heres hoping internet stops freezing in about 48 hours......:)

Imagine this:

Black angry bird speaker, playing quietly the lullaby version of lady ga ga next to parot cage.

he nods off to it, though its got some filthy looks of him, haha :)

Thank heavens for lady gaga, hes asleep :)

All quiet in the mad house finally xx

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

Hiya underdog, lovely to see you too - hope everything's ticking along for you xx

Ok everybody, I am having the mother of all sh**ty weeks, so please hurry up and post something that made you smile cos I need a lift :(

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

helped a mate of mine take the components of a new bed upstairs and helped him to build it and had to move two chest of drawers out of the way to swing the bed into place and my mates wife saying to me.......there you go Peetie you dint ever think you're be rummaging in my drawers did you:lol:

ps I wonder if you're week has gone IS going as S--TTY as mine....................this is my last ditch effort today to try to apease creatures in the tax office:-x

My wife and kids are leaving me, because she thinks I am obsessed with Horse Racing.????????

They are at the gate now........

and THEY'RE OFF!!!!!!!:razz:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Ordered food online for first time in an age as a bit bruised by asda hastle and it all arrived fine and they gave me another ten pound voucher, thanks sainsburys.

And they arrived twenty mins early (sticking tongue and blowing fat rasberry at asda home delivery mk):madgrin:

I've had awful problems with asda taking duplicate/multiple and other people's payments from my bank account. It cost them a substantial amount including a massive bouquet of flowers, box of choccies and staff from the local store personally delivering essentials!

2 people staying in there homes tonight despite the best effort of certain sub-prime lenders to get them kicked out in separate court cases today. :cheer2: :cheer2:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

2 people staying in there homes tonight despite the best effort of certain sub-prime lenders to get them kicked out in separate court cases today. :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm sharing that euphoria with you Caro:whoo:

Strength in numbers:-D

Edited by determindator