What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1977 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

having just come in from having an all you can eat chinese meal paid for by my two sons for my birthday :) .....21 again lol

The birth of my 6th Grandaughter. 10 weeks early, 3ld 4oz but doing well

Many congratulations Woody! Great to hear she's doing well too! And she shares her birthday with BurlyB! So happy birthday to you too BurlyB!

The reply my friend gave to a creep that was taking no for an answer :lol: It's a shame I can't repeat it on here - but it did far more than made me smile :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

My son who had the fit yesterday just told me that he had a reply from the uni we were at and they had sent him a conditional...just depends on his points now...so thats turned out good....I'll be worried though all the same but anyway well done my son....makes me think that I have done a half decent job for my lads...the elder one is now re-thinking the mistakes he's made so I hope he soon gets his bum in gear for re-kick starting some new avenue to follow

cheers for that dete you wouldnt think there had been anything wrong with him he's wrestling his elder bro at the mo...i'm worried now they may break the armchair....time to refferee me thinks...bliddy kids...well 19 and 22 year old ones lol

Oh I bet you're loving it huh BabyBear?

What made me smile today is my new steamer/mop is on its way to me! I've wanted one for a while now, and it has the best reviews ever! I already have a "steamer" but it's very bulky, with a tricky hose, and really is only practical for steaming off wallpaper, and takes ages to heat up - but this one does it all, is as light as a feather, it's a mop and a hand held - and it heats up in a few seconds! It can also be used on things that most other steamers can't as it has different settings for different things! So my house will be completely sterile without having to use any chemicals!!! :-D

BabyBear? On a few of the reviews of this steamer - a lot of people who have wet rooms swear by them - and it's on a great offer at the moment! But I shall let you know once it's here and I've used it for certain how it performs.

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Harry Hill on You've been framed.

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

On Facebook, someone mentioned something about a man called Ed Sheeran. To which I replied with "am I the only one who has no idea who he is?" I was then asked "good god...where have you been?"

Ed s has risen quickly, was an unknown at Glastonbury last year so now you are enlightened and he is a breath of fresh air. Check out YouTube see what you think.

Getting my pancakes just right despite the quantities for the batter being a bit hazy. Even the first one was ok which for me is a first! :-D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Having it confirmed that someone I know is clearly "A buckle short of a straight jacket" :lol:

HMRC tax refund from 2005 -2006. I wonder what made them look back that far? Anyway £107 in the bank.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers