What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Knowing that someone has found out the grass isn't greener on the other side - so they're sniffing out another patch :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Watching my Herman the Sherman German Friendship cake bubbling away!!

It's day 5 today and I think we're gonna need a considerably bigger bowl!! :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Watching my Herman the Sherman German Friendship cake bubbling away!!

It's day 5 today and I think we're gonna need a considerably bigger bowl!! :D

I remember doing that! I had starters in my freezer for ages as it got so big :)

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Someone old enough to know better throwing a cyber hissy fit because they're not getting any attention :pound:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Have to say the facility to link a new thread to web twitter of the company complained about is brilliant. I have not posted for a while due to depression and realising my posts can seem a little toxic as in barge pole avoid, haha. Doing so means company can find the complaint and deal with it hopefully.

xx toxic WI xx

going to a friends house today to chainsaw a grossly oversized shrub and then to pressure wash some some old ivy sucker thingys from off of one of his outbuildings....about an hours work ....but comming back nearly four hours later due to reminising old times when he and i worked together and telling his wife some of the really fun funning things that happened to us both and the real craics he and i had along the way of our 20 year association as builders and ME the comic and HE the strait man lol

A nice fat tax rebate in my wages and the fact its only four sleeps til we go to Disneyland in Paris!

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

good for you kitten you'll love it there ''it's not just for kids'' I have driven there five times in the past with my boys ''when they were younger'' we always stayed in the davey crockett ranch cabins in the forrest ...great times hope you all have the same :-D for you

Nice one Kitten!!!

What made me smile today (and all week in fact), is that someone didn't quite get the reaction they were expecting :lol:

going to a friends house today to chainsaw a grossly oversized shrub and then to pressure wash some some old ivy sucker thingys from off of one of his outbuildings....about an hours work ....but comming back nearly four hours later due to reminising old times when he and i worked together and telling his wife some of the really fun funning things that happened to us both and the real craics he and i had along the way of our 20 year association as builders and ME the comic and HE the strait man lol

when you get there, say to his wife "when you invited me over to trim your bush, this isn't what I had in mind"... I DARE YA!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

It's been more than tough times for you BB but you have done amazingly well x

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

My 7 year old daughter who had to go to school dressed up, the theme being pirates. Firstly she wanted to go as a piece of sea-weed, when I told her no she wanted to go as some sand, 'because it's what's under the sea and the pirates sail on the sea', we finally compromised on a treasure map. I wasn't surprised when her teacher told her that in all her years of teaching, no child had ever dressed up as a map :)

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

fanytastic 389 what a great idea you had there....my son 'now 19' was invited to a BUG birthday party when he was 6 so I was glad i used to watch Blue Peter when i was younger to have enabled me to make a papier machie beetle wing case and so he went as a rainy beetle lol....clever dad :)

Just watching BBC1 That Sunday Night Show and the survey by the Government was raised on how happy are we on a scale from 1-10 It seems. Their findings for the 8000 questioned was 7 for the UK. They should have surveyed CAG, with the issues dealt with on the site it would have been considerably less than 7!