What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1996 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I won the ashes!

The sun was smiling down on the Midlands, although it was bit gusty. We had an evening in the garden with a BBQ and just sitting and talking in the great outdoors (beng bitten by uninvited bugs!) was lovely. I've combed the ashes from my hair now....

Edited by Crapstone

He has a physical disability, very low self esteem and dyslexia, and I am so pround of him just now I could burst. He is doing IT, and Web site design, and he is so excited.

My son has ADHD and it's taken a long time for people to see how much he has to offer and just how clever he is. All it takes is a little patience and time but the world is in so much of a hurry and on a fixed agenda....:evil:.

Well done Master Mazbck! Good luck in your studies..

Sun was out all day where I am too.

Glad to hear everyone's good news. Who needs the media for news with a thread like this.

Also my OH has just given me a large glass of vino.

Any more takers to meet up at Birmingham on Friday. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cag-meets/198661-summer-meet-up-fri-24.html#post2374450

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Ahem...I have a large glass of vino :D

Does that make me an alcky lol...

Depends.... Is this the end of the lunchtime session or the beginning of the evening session? :p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Just found out that my ickle brother is going on a date tonight. He met her on Match.com. Hopefully she will be the one for him :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

;)hey Mrs caro, why arent you at work

large glass of vino indeed!

Slave driver!!:p

My boss made me smile today when he asked me if I'd like to leave work early tomorrow to make sure I catch the train to Birmingham. I think I could be persuaded. :D

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Welllllllll!!!! had an interview this morning :) and yeaaaaaaaa i got the job, so im back in the world of employment :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats Tilly made up for you:):)

We went to see walking with dinosaurs today and watching my lickle boy's face when the T-rex came out was a picture. He rubs his hands together when he is really excited- I thought he was going to start a fire!!:shock:

<<<If I have helped please tickle the scales;-)<<<

Having my hair cut by a cute (straight) male hairdresser made me smile today...'And how does that feel?' he asked....:D:D:D

I had to bite my tongue and remind myself that my brain could do with a spring-clean cos it's getting a bit mucky:rolleyes:.

:lol:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

It did get worse when he asked me if I was 'going anywhere special', in the way that hairdressers do! Trying to explain I was meeting up with a bunch of strangers I met on the internet, in Broad St, at a CAG meet just didn't sound right, even without the croaky voice.

I should have kept my mouth shut as I'm sure he didn't get past the first few words without thinking I was swinging or speed dating:eek:

The DWP and jobcentre FINALLY sorting out my ESA claim, and a payment is getting processed, backdated for a good few weeks, in fact, it didnt make me smile, it made me WHOOP with joy!!! :lol:

Edited by mazbck
spelling was atrocious due to excitement!!

The DWP and jobcentre FINALLY sorting out my ESA claim, and a payment is getting processed, backdated for a good few weeks, in fact, it didnt make me smile, it made me WHOOP with joy!!! :lol:

Well done you...:D

I've finally got my NHS tax credits exemption card so I can get my eyes tested and teeth checked now.... whoop de do :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Lets just say 13 weeks of ESA are going to be hitting my bank account in the next few days, it got so bad with the lies the Jobcentre was spouting I had to get my MP involved!!!!!

Next problem is CT, and since Im on a roll the letters have been fired off Recorded delivery...

Lets just say 13 weeks of ESA are going to be hitting my bank account in the next few days, it got so bad with the lies the Jobcentre was spouting I had to get my MP involved!!!!!

Next problem is CT, and since Im on a roll the letters have been fired off Recorded delivery...

That's good to hear. :D

Getting an early birthday card signed by a whole bunch of caggers at the Birmingham meet.

Thanks lads and ladettes, with special thanks to the instigator.:D