What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tonight and last night's conversations on Facebook, seem to have been about chocolate, bacon and peanut butter...[/QUOT

I can understand the chocolate and bacon but the peanut butter?

I am talking to friends who are runners. Also forgot to add that one mentioned that she has chocolate with bacon bits in - so wrong!

Daughter telling me about her recent coach trip with school to museum. They have a teacher who is bold and okay with it, but when goes out with school, prob due to wind chill, wears a wig.

The wind got up his wig flew off and the kids watched the teachers chase after it till it dissapeard down a big drain, poor man but I couldnt stop laughing when she said:)

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

hohoho whereas I wear a fashionable furry russian type hat with tie cords .....I look pretty hip :madgrin:...............I do have a LOOOOOOOONG black hair wig but its strands of nylon type stuff and I only bought it for a party years ago but it has come in handy for making people laugh on cam hohoho:wave:

Church Ladies
With Computers.

Thank God for church ladies with computers. These sentences actually appeared in church bulletins or were announced in church services:

-------------------------------------------------

The Fasting & Prayer Conference includes meals.

--------------------------

The sermon this morning: 'Jesus Walks on the Water.

The sermon tonight: 'Searching for Jesus.'

---------------------------------------------------------

Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Bring your husbands.

------------------------------------------------

Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our community. Smile at someone who is hard to love. Say 'Hell' to someone
who doesn't care much about you.

Don't let worry kill you off
- let the Church help.

Miss Charlene Mason sang
'I will not pass this way
again,' giving obvious pleasure to the congregation.

For those of you who have children and don't
know it, we have a nursery downstairs.

Next Thursday there will be tryouts for the
choir. They
need all the help they can get.

Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the church. So ends a friendship
that began in their school days.

A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.

At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be 'What Is Hell?'
Come early and listen to our choir practice.

Eight new choir robes are currently needed due to the addition of several new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.

Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles and
other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used tocripple children.

Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased person you want remembered.

The church will host an evening of fine dining,
super entertainment and gracious hostility.

Potluck supper Sunday at 5:00 PM
- prayer and medication to follow.

The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing
of every kind. They may be seen in the basement onFriday afternoon.

This evening at 7 PM there will be a hymn singing in the park across from the Church. Bring a blanket and come prepared to sin.

Ladies Bible Study will be held Thursday
morning at 10 AM .
All ladies are invited to lunch in the Fellowship Hall after the B.S. is done.

The pastor would appreciate it if the ladies of the Congregation would lend him their electric
girdles for the pancake breakfast next Sunday.

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.

The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare's Hamlet in the Church basement
Friday at 7 PM. The congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.

Weight Watchers will meet at 7 PM at the First Presbyterian Church. Please use large double door at the side entrance.

The Associate Minister unveiled the church's new campaign slogan last Sunday: 'I Upped My Pledge - Up Yours'.

My space ship looking medicine dispenser was given to me today. Was a bit nervous of having it for well thats me. But its here and it made noise at 9pm and it was stress free to take my tablets. I know this may sound silly but it for a long time has been a big battle with my memory, have it took them already, if I have I will take them twice and well too late to take them now when fell asleep and miss dose.

This space ship looking device is going to save a lot of stress and if dont hear alarm it tells the phone to ring as back up, brill.

Feel so lucky as realise how much these things cost.

Took me years to realise my memory is trash where is matters and evil when want to forget, but hey none of that, its xmas/

Funny thing is this morning read article where people thought a space ship was travelling on road transport and it was a drone, but the shape looked funny spectacle, then they arrive today adn I have a small version of a flying saucer to do a months meds, haha/

xx