What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1995 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably might come across a little wicked, but a woman who screamed abuse at me and another person for asking her child to not play football on our drives due to ball hitting window and garage door, is a little upset at supposed thoughtless children tonight ;)

You see another child other than hers has accidently just smashed her front car window with a football.

KARMA xxxxxxxx

I noticed her child wasnt considered thoughtless by her, seems more she is thoughtless unless involves her property of course, or no claims bonus it seems, hahahahaha xxxx wicked I know, but she was abusive and rude to us with a potty mouth gob, so not much sympathy from any neighbours I would think.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Sounds like the M5 south bound when the schools break up....................everyone heads down south.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Nice one Wino!!! :-D

What's made me smile today is having just booked our 1st class Eurostar tickets to Paris for our 16th wedding anniversary next week, just got to book the hotel in Montmartre tomorrow, and voila! Sooo looking forward to a few days off just the two of us for once. :-)

My new super duper fast broadband :D

WE moved to Sky a couple of months ago, and due to throttling problems on our line, they released us from our contract without penalty, and moved to another provider, and now we are even faster than we were with BT!!!

So OH can play his COD and has stopped moaning and nipping at me for the speeds, my daughter can now watch what she wants online. So all in all 1 very happy broadband family

My new super duper fast broadband :D

WE moved to Sky a couple of months ago, and due to throttling problems on our line, they released us from our contract without penalty, and moved to another provider, and now we are even faster than we were with BT!!!

So OH can play his COD and has stopped moaning and nipping at me for the speeds, my daughter can now watch what she wants online. So all in all 1 very happy broadband family

Glad your sorted xx

My son getting a distinction in his college course and getting in for his choice of course (media) in September.

It is fair to say that he lost his way for a few years BIG time, and we weren't sure whether he would bounce back, so it is incredibly heartwarming to see both the great result and the new motivation.

He wants to become a director, so watch this space for the new Steven Spielberg!!! :-D

My son getting a distinction in his college course and getting in for his choice of course (media) in September.

It is fair to say that he lost his way for a few years BIG time, and we weren't sure whether he would bounce back, so it is incredibly heartwarming to see both the great result and the new motivation.

He wants to become a director, so watch this space for the new Steven Spielberg!!! :-D

Conratulations to your son Bookie :D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Took some really old 360 and Wii games back to Game, and exchanged them for Final Fantasy 13, leaving me a balance to pay of 68p.

Been wanting the game for ages, now to get me off the Xbox, grrrrrrrrrr but I have to work tonight :-(

Although I think this one will get annoying when it's in a bulk text:jaw:

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Waking up and my house still smelling of Yankee Candles French lavendar which l was burning yesterday.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.