What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1972 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you click this icon video.png and paste the link into the box that comes up, you embed the video now ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovOOe_m0XSk

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Errrm no, it wasn't the reason I "came back" as you put it.

But well done for your constructive comments, and addressing the issues plaguing CAG at the moment.

Oh, wait. No you didn't. You just put your fingers in your ears and went; LA, LA, LA.

It doesn't mean I speak with forked tongue, no matter how much you try to deny things to yourself.

No dear, I merely refused to rise to your oh-so-obvious baiting attempt. And will keep on doing so.

You chose to leave, don't let the door hit you on the way out. You want to imagine dark deeds, that's up to you, you won't be the first one on the Internet, I believe. You want me to say this and that so that you and your little bored chums can then dissect it and snigger from your lickle hidey-hole, not gonna happen. :-)

This is the smiling thread and I am smiling as I type this, because you DO make me laugh. You have no idea how much. Bless your little festering cotton socks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a nice day outside, I'm sitting on the veranda with my laptop, feet up, my darling man of 25 years and I debating where to go for Sunday (late!) lunch, the dog snoozing at my feet. Just now, life is good. Honey, people like you and your ilk can't touch me, nowhere near, not ever.

Have a great Sunday, will you? Don't want you to choke on your own bile after all. :-D :-D :-D

PS: If you really have a beef with the forum, there is another thread for people to spot the niggles and tweaks needed and all suggestions are welcome, as far as I am aware.

If it's because you're a luddite and can't come to grips with the techie side, then the "swear" thread might be the place for your gripes.

If you just want to create an argument... Nope, can't think of anywhere you'd be welcome. :-)

Where is that icon Loccy?

Like so ;)

youtubeinsert.gif

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

:lol: love it Sodem................I will never get tea out of the keyboard now!!! :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

I think it's great if we can rep in the Bear Garden. Many's the time I've been really down and come in here for a bit of release from DCA cr*p, and the posts that cheered me up and kept me going that day are to my mind just as valid as the ones that showed me how to kick the idiots in the banks up the bum.

Plus I'm fairly certain my owl joke would have got me dozens of reps had it been allowed at the time:lol::D

What owl joke would that be then, Lexis ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Well if you insist....

What's the most common type of owl in the UK?

The Teat Owl

:lol:

• Haha 1

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Well if you insist....

The Teat Owl

:lol: :lol:

Sadly, I was unable to rep it for you cos I have to spread some around !

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

and I was unable to rep you 'cos I didn't find the joke funny :p:lol: :lol:

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

:p:p

Well if you insist....

A TWIT TE WHOO!

LOL

AND I WILL THINK OF SOME MORE.

COMING BACK

The Teat Owl

:p[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

totiesquoties

MY ADVICE IS BASED ON COMMON SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I AM NOT LEGALLY TRAINED, AND ALWAYS CHECK LEGAL ISSUES EITHER WITH A LEGAL PERSON, OR

THE APPROPRIATE LEGISLATION. :rolleyes:

IF I HAVE HELPED, PLEASE PRESS MY STAR, THANK YOU.:lol:

You know what they say about "little things" :lol: Actually, that sounds very much like something Mrs Locutus would do, then be in fits of hysterics for 3 hours after :roll:

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Hiding from my husband, in the new compost bin! :D It didnt make me smile, it made me hysterical

oscar-the-grouch.jpg

Surprise!!!!!!

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Apparanlty according to radio, 100 people went naked on the big dipper in southend yesterday to break some record. hhhhmmmmmmm one hell of a way to take a bath xx

A few of them were Caggers:p

http://e-edition.metro.co.uk/2010/08/09/

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

:lol: hiding in compost bins :lol:

Me and my OH hide round the house from each other and jump out as we're walking round corners. Keeps us entertained:D Of course it's funnier when I do it to him than when he does it to me.

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.