style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3279 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does that mean that you haven't ever received them.

In that case I'll do (tomorrow - as I'm going out in a minute) a formal CPR Part 18 request

I'll get it posted up first thing in the morning

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

recieved a letter from honda today , no DN, no TN, no CCA, as requested on the 27th July , Just a statment of the account , but it does show a different apr to the original arrement

What do i have to do to get the court to request the documents from Honda ?

Made a cpr 18 request, and the information i got back wasn't what i requested, i requested the DN CCA TN.

I phoned the court complaining that they had failed to give me the required info, and they said their was nothing they could do ?

help please

Their was no cca with the claim either, and it was from uxbridge county court

Have you filed a defence as yet ? when is the deadline ?

Unfortunately you can't call the court to complain that they haven't complied, you have to put this in at defence and/or Allocation Questionnaire stage....

It was in reference to my return of goods hearing , and me panicking, but im allright now , as they had the incorrect amount on the DN, TN :D

Which means they been incorectly exucuted

Thanks guys

Im trying to do my defence now , i will post it when its done

As the claiment has failed to supply the requested document i can enter a embarresed defence ?

In the xxxxxxx County Court

Claim number: xxxxxxxx

Between

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And

xxxxxxxxxxxx – Defendant

1)The Claimant’s Particulars of Claim are vague and fail to disclose any cause of action, they appear to be an abuse of the process in that they fail to deal with the basic rules of pleading in accordance with the Civil Procedure Rules

2)·A copy of the purported agreement cited in the Particulars of Claim has not been served attached with the claim form and there is no statement that this is to follow – contrary to CPR – Part 16 – Rule 16.2(2).

3)·A copy of any evidence of both the scope and nature of any default, and proof of any amount outstanding on the alleged account, has not been served attached with the claim form and there is no statement that this is to follow – contrary to CPR – Part 16 - Rule 16.2(2).

4)In correspondence dated 24/07/2009 sent via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, the Claimant was asked to provide information, in accordance with the Civil Procedure Rules.

The Claimant has thus far failed to supply any of the requested information or copies of documents. It is requested by the Defendant that the court, in accordance with CPR - Part 18, orders the Claimant to comply with the following request for information:

· Inspection of the original written agreement upon which the Claimant’s claim is based and/or for the original agreement to be made available in court.

· A true copy of the written agreement.

· A true copy of the default notice.

· A copy of all statements and/or transactions detailing how said claim of £XXXX.XX has been attained.

· Details of any collection charge(s) added to the account - specifically, the date it was levied, the amount of the charge, a detailed financial breakdown of how the charge was calculated, and what the charge encompasses.

· Specific details of the fees/charges levied by any other agency in respect of this account, a detailed breakdown of said fees and/or charges, and what each charge relates to and on what date said fees and/or charges were levied.

· A true copy of the Notice of Assignment sent by the Assignee to the Defendant in compliance with section 136 of the Law of Property Act, 1925.

· ·A copy of the assignment, giving the Claimant entitlement to the make the claim.

· A genuine copy of any notice of fair use of my data as required by the Data Protection Act, 1998.

Without clarification of the Claimant’s claim, the Defendant is extremely disadvantaged and the Claimant’s claim appears without merit.

5 the Defendant is unable to plead effectively or at all. The Defendant is embarrassed.

6. I respectfully ask the permission of the court to amend this defence when the Claimant provides full disclosure of the requested documents

BELIEVE THE FACTS SET OUT IN THIS DEFENCE TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE ARE TRUE.

Signed: XXXXXXXXX

• 3 weeks later...

I think that you wil have to provide more detail

I think that you wil have to provide more detail

The agreement was for 37 months and i never returned the car ,

the judge said that being so the agreement was for 37 months the company was allowed to charge contractual interest ,

and as the agreement had been over run there was no contract

You may need to consider an appeal here, but you'll need to be sure you want to do that, sounds like the judge was a bit of a duffer

there should have been an executed agreement and IMHO the judge got it wrong.

Go through all your paperwork and lets see whether its worth the appeal. Concentrate on this first, your complaint can come later. It really does sound like the judge just wasnt up to speed on the law, so your arguments must get him/her to see your point. With a little work im sure youd get somewhere.

Im going to appeal, but im going to need help

Am i right in thinking that a agreement not dated or having a creditors signature prior to 2006 can not be enforced by a court

Im always polite :p

Does anyone know where i can find out in the cca, where a court cannot enforce a agreement if it doesn't have a date and creditor signature

Also where it states that a judge cannot use the powers of the 2007 cca on a agreement made in 2004

Ive highlighted this thread, you might not get a response this weekend, but we need one of the site team to give you a good cause for appeal. Which IMHO is what youve got, youve already stated the obvious which would get your appeal going, so we just need to put it in the correct context for the appeal