2009 Credit Today Awards - some suggestions

F_DCAs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5526 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or, failing that, castration and/or emasculation would be appropriate.

Dunno 'bout castration but they is already emasculated which is why they have to threaten the old & infirm in order to get their jollies

Yep lets all nominate CAG and then start advertising in their magazine. :D

That would be great. CAG turning up and winning an award, and hopefully the gang from 1st Credit will be there so I can throw sprouts at Uncle Bob.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Check out the 'Debt Counsellor of the Year' Award selection criteria!

• Dealing sympathetically and constructively with hardship cases

• Turning can’t pays into can pays where appropriate

• Technical and legal knowledge

• Listening and communication skills

• Raising awareness of personal debt issues within the company/agency

Hilarious! Funnier and yet more ridiculous than anything I came up with in this thread. Even better that it's supposedly sponsored by AIC, and we all know what they're like! Better still in that NONE of the above can I associate with any DCA in practice today.

It's said that crushing the gonads between two bricks is extremely effective.....but watch your thumbs. :grin::grin:

No problems for the DCA staff then. Most of them have no thumbs.:D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Check out the 'Debt Counsellor of the Year' Award selection criteria!

• Dealing sympathetically and constructively with hardship cases

• Turning can’t pays into can pays where appropriate

Erm yeah. How exactly do you turn a can't pay into a can pay? Give them some money maybe, hope they win the lottery?

Or just hassle and threaten until they go without food to send you some money?

I know which ones the DCA's choose. :mad:

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I'd like to see another category: "White Flag Award", for which I would nominate Credit Security for scuttling off with their tails between their legs after just one Curly Ben "bemused" letter.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Here is another one Best CCA Maker we all know how DCA's love to make those cca's

Ooh they could do a 'Generation Game Task' - you know like the old ones with Brucie?

Get them all down the front of the stage with blank A4 sheets, some crayons and stickers, see if they could follow 'an expert'...

Although who the expert would be is another matter...

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

Ooh they could do a 'Generation Game Task' - you know like the old ones with Brucie?

Get them all down the front of the stage with blank A4 sheets, some crayons and stickers, see if they could follow 'an expert'...

more like blue peter from the monkeys and trolls of the dca:D generation game would be too much for them. i supose you could get fuzzybobble or ODC to be the expert

The expert would be a 3-year old putting square pegs into square holes.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I would like them to decorate a gingerbread man, or persuade me to pay them something over the phone without an enforceable CCA.

Or a DCA chimp send me a PM saying nasty things. :p

Or do they just try and prey on vunerable people? The type that to CAG are becoming a rare breed.

Edited by fuzzybobble

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Could we have another catagory of 'Most Inept Supporting Solicitor'?

Mortimer Clarke was front runner for me, after issuing a claim which included a mystery co-defendant (which MC had to discontinue, and then ran away).

But I think they have recently been surpassed by Howard Cohen with their latest batch of claims in which the Particulars of Claim refer to the wrong bank. They then tried to rectify this by sending defendants a backdated letter with new POCs which had the wrong account number!

Pookey

I'm in the DCA kicking business ..........and business is good!!!!

Yep lets all nominate CAG and then start advertising in their magazine. :D

That would be great. CAG turning up and winning an award, and hopefully the gang from 1st Credit will be there so I can throw sprouts at Uncle Bob.

I think we should go for the

Contribution to the Credit Industry award....

or the

Best Payment Culture award (only pay if you can prove the debt exists and you have the correct paperwork - now how difficult is that?)

Could we have another catagory of 'Most Inept Supporting Solicitor'?

Mortimer Clarke was front runner for me, after issuing a claim which included a mystery co-defendant (which MC had to discontinue, and then ran away).

But I think they have recently been surpassed by Howard Cohen with their latest batch of claims in which the Particulars of Claim refer to the wrong bank. They then tried to rectify this by sending defendants a backdated letter with new POCs which had the wrong account number!

Pookey

Optima Legal would be my choice for that one. They send out idiotice letters for MBNA with an I&E form on the back - they don't have any return address to write to and have had loads of complaints about this. Numpties.

Fred

How about

"Most stupid 'made up name' on letters..." This could be company name and personal name. I'd go for the old "Bureau of Debtors of England and Wales." as used by Robinson Way et al...

What about the hilariously entitled Lowell ''Licensed Field Agents''

So secret are these agents that no-one has actually seen one of them. Personally I think they are just a figment of Andy Bartle's vivid imagination.