Are DCA's timing their letters to arrive on Christmas Eve?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5597 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is it just me or are our DCA friends timing the arrival of their letters, so we get them today? (xmas eve) With threats of things if we're not contacting them before 27th December?

I've had 3 all arrive today. :D

I can spot a threat-o-gram while it's still on the doormat.

First to be opened was from Midas Legal Service. (Moorcroft trying to look hard.)

Second was Iqor (with a "valid even if not read by you." special edition.")

Third was Intrum Justitia (who have been silent for the last 8 months.) :p

I think I'll wait until 8am Monday morning and give 3 hungover & depressed threat monkeys a hard time on the phone.

Most companies send their customers a christmas greeting at this time of the year, but not the DCA's. :D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Of course its a cynical ploy by the DCAs. They are all having a crap Christmas and all they have is the thought of returning to their Threat Centres on Saturday morning to start off a new round of Bullying, Lying and Cheating. Unfortunately for them most CAG memnbers will have joined the DILLIGAF club over the hols and not give two flying figs about how Claire and Tracy are feeling whilst esconced behind their computer screens in Threat Central.

No, not had any letters, but at least 6-7 phone calls in last 3 hours, most starting with, "Hello Mr *****, This is Lyn, Sue, Mildred, Helgar, Medusa or whatever, calling about an important account you hold with us, please call me back, I'm here until 6pm, and open again on the 27th"

I really couldn't care if she's there till hell freezes over, she ain't getting a phone call ;)

Taz11 v NatWest/Triton: Unenforceable :D

Taz11 v BOS: Unenforceable :D

I suppose those of you who still get the ''Urgent Personal Business Calls'' can expect them to start again at 8-05 am on 27th when the monkeys return after two days drinking their WKD and other assorted alcopops and throwing up over the Christmas pigeon in their sad little homes.

I've had around 30 calls from Iqor since they started last week.

They're a right stroppy bunch. All the girls there have PMT 30 days a month, I'm sure of it.

I love the letter they sent this morning. Nice bright yellow envelope, so it looks like a crimbo card.

At the top it says, "Notice of Legal Proceedings" Under that, "This is not a court document." (I never would have guessed. :rolleyes:)

Bit further down in capitals, to it looks more intimidating, "NOTICE OF INTENDED COURT ACTION, VALID, EVEN IF NOT READ BY YOU." :p

Then a nice little warning that they are preparing documents for the issue of proceedings. (By preparing documents I think they mean colouring books, as they have no CCA to prepare.)

They go on to say...

The following steps "may" be taken.

Deductions from your salary. (I do my own payrole, so I doubt it)

Seizure and sale of property (I don't think my landlord would like that.)

Your means examined at court. (clean underpants required me thinks.)

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Then a nice little warning that they are preparing documents for the issue of proceedings. (By preparing documents I think they mean colouring books, as they have no CCA to prepare.)

They go on to say...

The following steps "may" be taken.

Deductions from your salary. (I do my own payrole, so I doubt it)

Seizure and sale of property (I don't think my landlord would like that.)

Your means examined at court. (clean underpants required me thinks.)

OTFLMAO !!! Fantastic!!..Brightened my day no end :)

Taz11 v NatWest/Triton: Unenforceable :D

Taz11 v BOS: Unenforceable :D

They're a right stroppy bunch. All the girls there have PMT 30 days a month, I'm sure of it.

Fuzzybobbles... with respect I would beg to differ, broadly speaking your diagnosis is correct but it could be PMDD.

Premenstrual tension - PMT syndrome symptoms and cause

A small number of women with PMS may be diagnosed with premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD). This is a more severe form of the syndrome characterised by mood swings, depression, anxiety and irritability that interferes substantially with everyday life.

No threat letters just a nice letter from the Financial Ombudsman telling my OH that they will be in contact with HFC over the next couple of weeks for them to explain their mis-sold PPI, their fraudulent court claim (reconstructed CCA, reconstructed DN, lying to the judge). Happy Christmas to HFC!!:D

<<<If I have helped please tickle the scales;-)<<<

Compalints Co-Ordinator ( !!) at Iqor is

Susan Myerscough

01772 832002

01772 204175 Fax

email Complaints @iQor.co.uk

She is not much use but better than nowt I suppose

I t looks asif they are getting a bit more aggressive with the stationery you are getting FB !

Now I can send them strange faxes :grin:

I'll scan the letter later on the cheekiness thread. It's so laughably bad, it has to be seen to be believed.

It looks like it's been formatted from the remains of a Frederickson International and a Intrum Justitica threat-o-gram.

They even copy Moorcroft in the fact that they print half the stuff in a dark greyed out box. Is this supposed to make it harder to photocopy and scan when you require the documents for court?

I love this bit....

WHAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DO.

(Er...Not much actually.)

Pay the full amount by 10.00am on 28th December 2008

(bit tricky, as that is a sunday and by then I'll be too hungover to phone anyone. And too skint to pay anyone anything.) :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Maybe they want you to try paying them with a christmas card? There is a barcode number on the back of most of them after all.

As long as it's not Frederickson International. They don't accept christmas cards as payment. I know from experience. :-D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Me not had any threatograms at all lately :(

Do they not care for my feelings at this time of year or something? :D

How id love to have received 1 today, i would have phoned up, offered to pay it all there & then...only for the payment to fail at the last hurdle.

Ho ho ho :p

Ohh Mt Ton,

No Threatograms, no nasty upsetting phone calls?

So nbow you are feeling neglected, unwanted, unloved and discriminated gainst

Well, then your Yuman Roits has been upset, you should sue all of these cruel, heartless and unthinkingDCA's for zillions as compensation for your distress and hurt feelings!

Having seen some of the stupid cases and compensations, you should be onto a winner !

So you don't feel left out this Christmas Mr.Ton........

PRE THREAT DIVISION

This is not a court document. Just the nearest we could manage on a copy of MS Office '74

Dear Mr Ton,

You have failed to reply to any of our previous letters, even though this is the first one.

You owe us £4-34p

Failure to pay, etc....Insert lots of meaningless drivel here....

We MAY do lots of unpleasent things to you, like reposess your toilet paper.

Failure to pay in full by last week will result in a professional trained gingerbread man coming to visit your home, between the years of 2009 and 2067.

We may also contact your neighbours and local takeaway and tell them what a naughty boy you have been.

Please note that we are exempt from the CCA'74 and any other law that we don't understand.

Please send us a copy of your signature and personal details by return of post. Kevin has a copy of photoshop and has a rough idea of what a CCA actually looks like.

PAY up or else, Semour Shysters

Director- Fuzzybobble Debt Terrorists Ltd.

Valid even if not read by you. ;o)

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Nothing today But yesterday got a letter from Lloyds to tell my deceased mother that she owes them 20K and their agents haven't been able to get hold of her. We had no idea about that one and it has taken them 8 months to make first contact - there have been no DCAs or anything on this one. As they were told she had died via another one I can only assume they aren't that bothered about this piffling amount and will be asking them to write it off or prove every last penny.

I got one form Debt managers on monday and managed to get the call agent to hang up on me. I don't think she appreciated me tellign her my dispite with Lloyds was none of her business

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga

Received a letter from Aktiv Krapital this morning asking me to phone them (this was in reply to my SB letter). Think I'll pass on that one thanks. Have sent them a nice letter back thanking them for their letter, but I do not discuss my finances over the phone, writing only please. I am sure I have told them this before, but hey-ho, they obviously wanted to send me something nice for Christmas.

Ah, well, at least their letter will come in handy if I happen to run out of wrapping paper (or Christmas Cracker jokes... :D).

Um.....yes.

My own poor unenforceable account has meandered from Moorcroft's

~Pre-Court Division - where it got account in disputed, to

midaslegalservices - again Moorcroft, where it got ignored, to

~Home Collections Division - just in time for Xmas.

Sadly, again it will be ignored.

As the last missive included, in amongst the bravado, a 30% reduction offer, I strongly suspect it's next port of call will be the

~Return to Lender 'Cos We're F***** Division.

David