Are DCA's timing their letters to arrive on Christmas Eve?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5597 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nothing today But yesterday got a letter from Lloyds to tell my deceased mother that she owes them 20K and their agents haven't been able to get hold of her. We had no idea about that one and it has taken them 8 months to make first contact

Why does this not surprise me in the slightest:rolleyes: and to think with the merger they are going to be one of the biggest banks (therefore most powerfull no doubt in there logic) in the uk:eek:

They cant communicate with there own departments now, let alone there customers, so whats it going to be like when they get all of HBOS,s to deal with as well :???:

And no one at the top saw a problem with this?????

I see an intresting 2009 in front of us :rolleyes:

Fuzzybobbles... with respect I would beg to differ, broadly speaking your diagnosis is correct but it could be PMDD.

Premenstrual tension - PMT syndrome symptoms and cause

A small number of women with PMS may be diagnosed with premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD). This is a more severe form of the syndrome characterised by mood swings, depression, anxiety and irritability that interferes substantially with everyday life.

How dare you

How very dare you

You uncaring males....

I will sue you all for damage to the female species

demon-and-angel.gif

angel-and-devil-playing-0085.gif

Edited by vincentfan

dont know about DCA's but i got two from my bank gave me a laugh if nothin else :D even one from the customer feedback team which relates to nothing and a final default warning funny how my case is now with the FOS as its in deadlock as far as the CO-OP BANK goes Funny also that they owe me over £20,000 in mis-sold PPI due to a previous medical condition and a total failure of consideration I'm now seriously thinking about taking them to court for harassment and putting pressure on my current account which is also on hold due to charges.

Roll on the new year they know they gotta big payout that's why they are piling on the pressure.

I have a rock solid case with all there letters.

Co-op bank keep those letters coming as you are digging yourself's a bigger hole

Rant over sorry people but there tactics are really winding me up I'm ready for a fight.

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• 2 weeks later...

I got one from iQor on Christmas eve too.....and yesterday I got another one from them headed "Notice of Legal Proceedings" and on the next line "this is not a court document".....so why the hell do they think I will take any more notice of it than any other letters they have sent me?:rolleyes:

I have been wondering just how many more DCA's BOS will pass my account onto, just to be sent the standard "bemused" letter by me and have it passed straight back to them?....Just makes my file of complaint to the FOS more chubby!

Got my first DCA call for this year this morning.

Phone went dead when answered and turned out to be Moorcroft and their, "If you are not the person....." when did 1471.

What is the matter with these people. Am I really supposed to phone these people and tell them to **** off on my phone bill?

David

Hi Had a lovely red letter from capquest on xmas eve ...collecting on behalf of Haliprats ..i had already sent Iqor off with their tails between their legs ..emailed Capquest the bemused letter ..today got a letter saying they are closing their file..Im ready and waiting for the nxt lot of Poo :)

mrs got letter off blurt olive and skitt telling her that they are now taking care of her current account this was posted 22nd dec and next have been on the phone every working day during christmas as well

I got one from Fashion World saying 'They had checked my account and found i hadnt paid!'

I couldnt resist ringing them and saying they should have gone to SpecSavers cos I had actually paid before they sent the letter :D In all fairness, they apologised though :p

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

Got a default notice from CL finance on 27 Dec. saying I have not paid, Well spotted.

I did ask for their bank details 2 months ago and am still waiting, so wrote back and pointed out this little error of theirs and told them not to bother with the bank details anymore, cause if they want to default me due to their incompetence, then I will not be setting up any agreed sum ever again, and by the way this account is in serious dispute due to mis-sold PPI, and unlawful charges to be refunded.

Idiots