Locked in car park

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4651 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I told you he was completely brilliant!8-)

I was dying to share it with the rest of you.:grin:

Now onto phase 2 of the plan which will also be disclosed shortly:cool:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's bad news about the prize though it was going to be £20 but every time I key my PIN number into the cashpoint machine I just get a loud hollow echoing noise which sounds exactly like an empty office.

Aww don't worry about that TLD, there's a firm of solicitors in Bristol who desperately need talent like yours. Expect to be head-hunted any day!

Can I be your agent?;)

Sometimes I think I love TLD more than my Mrs

I have followed this thread from day one, but couldn't really add anymore than what was already offered.

When CAG really gets behind someone, it's bloody fantastic to watch.

Well done so far to everyone concerned.

Jogs

It's important to identify the person who supplied the 'edited' original video so they can be served with a summons to appear prior to the hearing........... & can I be there when they are questioned please:)

That makes a lot of sense, Joncris and TLD.

All Fred's attempts to get disclosure of information of the security staff's comings and goings etc has been met with refusal from Lyons Davidson and from the court. Likewise his request for other students on his course to be be called as witnesses has been refused. They don't want this avenue explored for sure.

Edited by Patma

Yes he does have the letter trail, which I can post up if it helps.Some may be posted already, not sure I'll check.

Basically, in a nutshell, each time he asked for proof of damage and a proper breakdown of costs, they went quiet.

Then after a period of some months or a year they would try again....Fred would respond as before and hey presto all quiet again.

Did Fred continue studying his course after this debacle or did he withdraw from the college?

Sorry missed this one.

It happened near the end of the course and so he didn't go back apparently.

2a:- Complaint to the Information Commisioners Office about misuse of personal data namely CCTV footage.

{ The following is from PCAD's registration as Data Controller with ICO}

Purpose 6

Crime Prevention and Prosecution of Offenders

Purpose Description:

Crime prevention and detection and the apprehension and prosecution of offenders.

Data Controllers further description of Purpose:

INCLUDES USE OF (THE USE OF CLOSED-CIRCUIT TELEVISION FOR THE MONITORING

AND COLLECTION OF SOUND AND/OR VISUAL IMAGES FOR THE PURPOSE OF

MAINTAINING THE SECURITY OF PREMISES, FOR PREVENTING CRIME AND FOR

INVESTIGATING CRIME.

Data subjects are:

Customers and clients

Offenders and suspected offenders

MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC

THOSE INSIDE, ENTERING OR IN THE IMMEDIATE VICINITY OF THE AREA UNDER

SURVEILLANCE.

Data classes are:

Personal Details

Goods or Services Provided

Offences (Including Alleged Offences)

Criminal Proceedings, Outcomes And Sentences.

SOUND AND/OR VISUAL IMAGES

PERSONAL APPEARANCE AND BEHAVIOUR

Sources (S) and Disclosures (D)(1984 Act). Recipients (1998 Act):

SECURITY ORGANISATIONS

Data subjects themselves

Business associates and other professional advisers

Employees and agents of the data controller

Suppliers, providers of goods or services

Persons making an enquiry or complaint

Police forces

Transfers:

None outside the European Economic Area

ps Has Fred SAR'ed the college?

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

You have the right to food money.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

Let me tell you a story:) Once upon a time I had a client whom at this point I'd never met having telephoned for an appointment who was accused of employee theft I was told a video existed of him nicking goods & I said fine send me a copy which when it arrived I watched & sure enough there was the thief a large bloke helping himself to goods - to this day I don't know why but not having yet met the client I phoned him told him about the video asking him to describe himself - his self-portrait bore absolutely no resemblance to the guy on the screen - when I investigated further I found they had accused the client of the fact that he was allegedly according to their records the only person there at the time & the person making the accusation had never seen the client so assumed the video was of him - needless to say that when a claim for damages was initiated they settled way before trial & for a substantial sum:D

Just thought I'd tell you all to cheer you up & because it includes a video & false accusations - a classic case of the camera does lie

Edited by JonCris

Further to my ramblings about the Data Protection Act and the CCTV footage I notice Martin

has written a very good explanation on the subject here. LINK

This part is particularly interesting:

Access to and the disclosure of CCTV images

Access to, and the disclosure of, CCTV images and the disclosure of images to third parties should be restricted and carefully controlled to ensure the rights of individuals are protected. The chain of evidence must remain intact if the images are required for evidential purposes. Reasons for the disclosure of the images must be compatible with the purpose for which the images were originally recorded. - Data Protection Principles 2, 7 & 8

Oh dear PCAD.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

My word TLD, you've been busy since I last checked the thread this morning. This data protection stuff is a whole new angle and yet another blot on the conduct of you know who.

Well done on digging it up!;)

I can feel another complaint coming on. And you know what, I think we're really getting into the knack of complaint writing! so hey ho the more the merrier:D

Now I'm going to get on with uploading the pre-litigation correspondence as you requested, TLD.

That's what I've been up to, helping Fred dig it out and get it in order, no easy task believe me.LOL

Further to my ramblings about the Data Protection Act and the CCTV footage I notice Martin

has written a very good explanation on the subject here. LINK

This part is particularly interesting:

Access to and the disclosure of CCTV images

Access to, and the disclosure of, CCTV images and the disclosure of images to third parties should be restricted and carefully controlled to ensure the rights of individuals are protected. The chain of evidence must remain intact if the images are required for evidential purposes. Reasons for the disclosure of the images must be compatible with the purpose for which the images were originally recorded. - Data Protection Principles 2, 7 & 8

Oh dear PCAD.

Oh dear PCAD indeed!!:-o

The next letter which Fred wrote has been mislaid so far but basically he was asking what the alleged damage was and his letter is referred to in this reply he received...

PCADletter3a.jpg

This one is from FredPCADletter4.jpg

Interesting to note that very early on in this case Fred highlighted the issue of the barrier already being damaged and out of its cradle. Going to be very difficult indeed forr Lyons Davidson to pretend they didn't know the barrier was already broken now.

Another good point made is thtat of the 'other evidence' I presume this either never existed or has been suppressed.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4651 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks