keys or keith whitlock of topic/ troll

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5682 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

is it best to click a link, or make the effort to go to the london xmas meet and not get home until february?

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet poor old Tiglet is panicking now and madly going through her messages to see what she sent!

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

was it this one fred

untitled.jpg

Blimey. Is that a she?

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

was it this one fred

untitled.jpg

JUST TO MAKE THINGS VERY, VERY CLEAR.

THAT IS NOT ME IN THE PHOTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DO DRUNK A LOT BETTER THAN THAT.

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

JUST TO MAKE THINGS VERY, VERY CLEAR.

THAT IS NOT ME IN THE PHOTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DO DRUNK A LOT BETTER THAN THAT.

Huggy, I think you need a big fat book down the back of your trousers mate.

Fred

I have been doing some research and it appears that GETAJOB's mother was a world champion weightlifter in her prime.

Welllllll........she would have to be to be able to raise a [EDIT] DUMBELL as big as GETAJOB.:p

Edited by Rooster-UK
Bypassing swear filter.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

I have been doing some research and it appears that GETAJOB's mother was a world champion weightlifter in her prime.

Welllllll........she would have to be to be able to raise a [EDIT] DUMBELL as big as GETAJOB.:p

pmsl :-D:-D:-D

Edited by Rooster-UK
See previous post.

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

Every thought of trying this?

Step 1: Get a Job...

Step 2: Pay your debts...

Simple really!

Step 1 : I applied for a job in a DCA

Step 2 : They discovered my mother and father were married

Step 3 : They discovered I could speak the Queen's english and do joined up writing without a crayon

Step 4: In view of step 2 & 3 above the job offer was withdrawn

Ps Dont Invite Me Anywhere! Dont Want To Be Tarred With The Same Brush As You Incapable Lot!

thats not a problem,,, we just need to know how much tar we need... the feathers just stick :D are you a fat EDIT?

Edited by saintly_1
inappropriate language

Obviously getalife oh sorry getajob has conceded defeat or is probably too thick to realise her stupid rants have been moved to the "off topic" forum. Should be off the planet away with the fairies forum. Do we have one of them?:p

<<<If I have helped please tickle the scales;-)<<<

Obviously getalife oh sorry getajob has conceded defeat or is probably too thick to realise her stupid rants have been moved to the "off topic" forum. Should be off the planet away with the fairies forum. Do we have one of them?:p

Well if we do then we could put all entries regarding messrs Ross & Brand in it. I think they crawled out from underneath the same stone as getalife.

Fred

Getajob's posts are now at zero.

I think Rooster has taken our plaything away from us.:mad:

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

GetAJob has a point, can you all stop crying about it, Pay your loan, get off your sofa drinking tesco value beer watching Jeremy Kyle.

I'm glad your happy sponging off the tax that workers pay, earning your sweet £120 every fortnight, and you get that just for signing a form that states you have been serching for work and not watching Jeremy Kyle. It's funny how the interviews you apparently go to say no. Surely even dumb people can stack a shelf or say do you want fries with that.

Why dont you just grow a pair and face up to paying your loan, instead of blaming it on the credit crunch saying it's to expensive to live.

Foxtrot Oscar

Ha Ha Ha LMAO That is soo funny and witty NOT. You know your own tricks best. Noticed you posted after Jeremy Kyle had finished was it a good show? Do you have a job? Or a life infact. Obviously not. Go and waste somebody else's time and play chicken on the M1.

Foxtrot YOU

<<<If I have helped please tickle the scales;-)<<<

GetAJob has a point, can you all stop crying about it, Pay (pay) your loan, get off your sofa drinking tesco value beer watching Jeremy Kyle. (Where's the question mark?)

I'm glad your (you're) happy sponging off the tax that workers pay, earning your sweet £120 every fortnight, and (not required after a comma) you get that just for signing a form that states you have been serching for work and not watching Jeremy Kyle. It's funny how the interviews you apparently go to say "no". (It would be the interviewer that says "no") Surely even dumb people can stack a shelf or say "do you want fries with that".

Why dont you just grow a pair (of what?) and face up to paying your loan, instead of blaming it on the credit crunch saying it's to (too) expensive to live.

Foxtrot Oscar

2/10 for spelling/grammar

1/10 for sentence construction

0/10 for interest

Too thick to work in McDonalds. Must be a DCA employee.

Looks to me like the British Education system and Care in the Community have failed big time in this case.

Strange, I only used to buy cheap beer when I was making payments to my creditors. Nowadays, I can afford good beer and wine again because I'm not paying most of them. It's a good life.

Fred

To be fair, he/she has managed to create two CAG accounts and it's only taken 4 days to figure out how to do it - must be worth half of a DCA NVQ at least ...

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

ok sorry i must apologise in the fact that it must be easy to buy "good beer" as you dont pay your creditors, i mean surley it must be a hard life sitting at your friends/parents, not paying rent to them and letting them front the bills. Must be satisfying.

I really think you should be a teacher, marking my post very original and clever. If your clever enough to do that then why not be a teacher, oh yeah it maybe because you are wasters. Maybe your reply is insulting my intelligence because you can't think of a reply that would actually show why you are not a waste of oxygen, because you dont have a reason to back up why you are shying away from your own mess.

Thank Much Love wasters

I really like the way Getajob/BrickIsGonnaGetYa is keeping the nice Mr Cagbot busy. I can't believe I missed the fun with this one.:eek:

I am popping to the shop for some cigarettes and wine, it looks like it might be a fun filled night again.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5682 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks