Link Financial have done a mass mailing of Default Notices re: assigned accounts.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4215 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

LINK---- HELP PLEASE... sent me paper work for a debt , payplan filled it all in admintting debt thats before i came on here.... i read up on here...

1 ] still CCA them we got nothing in the 12 + 2 days and then we got a copy of the agreement , no statements,

All court docuemnts were sent to link, i bet they didint pass it on to the court thought i was strange that it was sent to court to be honest , anyway, we also got a cjj from the court with a fee to pay triple what we was paying. I have objected to that and sent in a big lits of why,

we are in a DMP, we was paying from the start up unitl the ccj was issued

spoke about the company harassing me at home, refusing any dealing with payplan and threating me with a charging order, along with copies of income and expenditure, we have a hearing date next week...

also looking at it we didint get a letter of default or termination from Link, ?? does that have any effect?

GET THIS THE DEFAULT CAME TODAY..... AFTER THE CCJ WAS ISSUED...?

Then we get another letter from link saying they have bought debt number 2 - same response this time i cca then got anothing the 12+ 2 days sent them a letter ssaying they are ind efault and they send me a statment and nothing else, then they issue, court documents, ive defenced the case and sent the doucments staright toc ourt not link this time,

again we didnt get a default or notice of termination hence we didint even know they had bugh the debt until it was in writing from link we continued to pay link and have right the way through, what would our defence be the fact that we are still paying and have always paid? that we ahvent have a default notice? they havent provided us with all infromation from the CCA request?

any one as reading on here this company need shutting down!!!!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have the court hearing monday as LINK are sxxxS!!!!!! I thought it wasnt right but as i have copies of all documents sent they coiuld have changed the orginals at any given pint hence why the ccj issued as use for stupid amounts and payplan well you got to pay it errrr no im fighting it like i should have in the 1st place... we have more docuemnst to send back and im sendingthem back to court this time.

We have the court hearing monday as LINK are sxxxS!!!!!! I thought it wasnt right but as i have copies of all documents sent they coiuld have changed the orginals at any given pint hence why the ccj issued as use for stupid amounts and payplan well you got to pay it errrr no im fighting it like i should have in the 1st place... we have more docuemnst to send back and im sendingthem back to court this time.

You say that you are going to court. What is the basis of your defence? Please could you post it up here (deleting any personally identifiable information)?

how many defaulst can you get? i defaulted with GE they terminated sold to link, then link have defaulted me tiwice even with a ccj they obtained against me and get this added court fees before it had even been to court? also increased the interest rate too, adding imnterest to the ccj.

how many defaulst can you get? i defaulted with GE they terminated sold to link, then link have defaulted me tiwice even with a ccj they obtained against me and get this added court fees before it had even been to court? also increased the interest rate too, adding imnterest to the ccj.

One debt one default is usually the case, I've recently had a default removed that was duplicated by both the Original Creditor and the DCA they are supposed to have sold it on to.

Write to the CRA explaing that the debt is defaulted twice, they should then write to both parties explaining the situation at which point one will have no objection to a default being removed...If the debt was sold on it's highly likely that the original creditor will remove their entry.

I reside in Dawlish Warren but am not a rabbit.

Somad, do you have a thread on this so that we can help a bit more, if Link have issued documents following commencement of proceedings, they are irrelevant and can't be used.

Magda

Just to add, it sounds as though they obtained judgement by default (if Link asked you to return court papers directly to them) in which case you should be applying to have the judgement set aside, but you have a hearing on Monday?

Edited by MAGDA

What on earth is wrong with Link, I think they seriously need help... I received two letters this morning from them and guess what, they are taking us to court for two more accounts because they say we haven't agreed to them getting a charge on our property. One of the accounts is for little more that £300, so how ridiculous is that. Unfortunately, we had 8 accounts sold to Link by the OC around six years ago, so they are now trying with these two, where they failed on the last four claims they brought. Don't they ever learn?

The letters they have sent are exactly the same as the letters they sent us before taking us to court last time for the other claims, so I think they intend to go ahead, which means I'll be defending four claims again all in one go, what with Cabot and Nwest. Ah well, all good practice.

Magda

What on earth is wrong with Link, I think they seriously need help... I received two letters this morning from them and guess what, they are taking us to court for two more accounts because they say we haven't agreed to them getting a charge on our property. One of the accounts is for little more that £300, so how ridiculous is that. Unfortunately, we had 8 accounts sold to Link by the OC around six years ago, so they are now trying with these two, where they failed on the last four claims they brought. Don't they ever learn?

The letters they have sent are exactly the same as the letters they sent us before taking us to court last time for the other claims, so I think they intend to go ahead, which means I'll be defending four claims again all in one go, what with Cabot and Nwest. Ah well, all good practice.

Magda

Link Financial must be desperate!

I note that their accounts are still overdue:

"Name & Registered Office:

LINK FINANCIAL LIMITED

CAMELFORD HOUSE

89 ALBERT EMBANKMENT

LONDON

SE1 7TP

Company No. 03504939

Date of Incorporation: 05/02/1998

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC(03)):

6512 - Other monetary intermediation

Accounting Reference Date: 30/11

Last Accounts Made Up To: 30/11/2007 (FULL)

Next Accounts Due: 30/09/2009 OVERDUE

Last Return Made Up To: 05/02/2009

Next Return Due: 05/03/2010

Last Members List: 05/02/2009

Previous Names:

Date of change Previous Name

20/02/1998 BEACHGLANCE LIMITED"

Entering into litigation for an alleged debt of £300!?

Sounds like a situation of: We May...

I agree AC, I doubt they would get a charge on a debt that size anyway. And they haven't even asked for one (although of course the answer would be NO). I will be asking for a full set of statements if they do go ahead, and pretty sure there will be some pretty hefty amounts owing in unlawful charges as GE were very good at slapping those on, so the debt for three hundred will probably be non-existent straight away.. the other one is only for just over a thousand, so again, not a very big one.

As you say, they seem very, very desperate and interesting to see their accounts are overdue as well.... All I need now is for GE to issue a claim and that will really be the icing on the cake. I'll be on first name terms with my local court soon:D (and a more miserable bunch you couldn't hope to encounter)

Magda

companies must send an annual return to Companies House

Every company must deliver an annual return to Companies House at least once every 12 months. The company's director(s) and the secretary (where applicable), are responsible for ensuring that they deliver the annual return to Companies House within 28 days after the anniversary of incorporation of a company or of the anniversary of the made-up date of the last annual return.

If you do not deliver the company’s annual return, the Registrar might assume that the company is no longer carrying on business or in operation and take steps to strike it from the register.

Remember: It is a criminal offence not to deliver the company's annual return within 28 days of the made-up date, for which Companies House may prosecute the company and its officers.

AC

Yes, they will try to recoup their losses from us, but given past experience, they aren't very good at it- nasty and underhanded, yes, smart, most definitely not.

It must be a hard life being Paul Burdell, perhaps we should have a whip around for him.

Magda

Help, just logged on to this web site. I'm a student with debts, possible ccj's around 15k, didn't know about them, didn't live in this country between 2002-2008, think debts go back to early 2003. don't know where to start, don't have income, husband low wage earner since returning to uk, checked with govtrust org, nothing seemed to be registred to my name - any suggestions?

Help, just logged on to this web site. I'm a student with debts, possible ccj's around 15k, didn't know about them, didn't live in this country between 2002-2008, think debts go back to early 2003. don't know where to start, don't have income, husband low wage earner since returning to uk, checked with govtrust org, nothing seemed to be registred to my name - any suggestions?

What makes you think you might have CCJ's soslanza, have you noticed them on your credit file?

Magda

Had debits on credit card before left uk, thought they had been cleared, post sent to a family member, just happens to have same name as me, saying ccj against me. She rang debt collector saying nothing to to with her and gave proof of ownership to her home. We had no mail posted to us, she has received another letter from debt collectors quoting ccj. different debt. I checked on-line with gov. link to checks for ccj's nothing showing so confused. Is the debt still owed if over 6 years ago?