Link Financial have done a mass mailing of Default Notices re: assigned accounts.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4215 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, wondering if anyone can help rid me of my fears.

I have today received a letter from Link saying that they have bought an outstanding liability of £8064.84 from Ford Credit Group. This is for car finance of £32k, which left owing is the £8k. Obviously due to the hardships we have struggled with the payments, so Land Drover have passed the debt on.

Spoke to Link on the phone and they want the money by 22 Feb, all of it, so giving us plenty of time !!

We have tried for a loan, but knew we would get a rejection due to our failing credit score. We only have the one car now and obviously its needed for work, etc.

My worry is that afte reading this forum, Link will just keep adding the interest on to this, can they do this and is there no way i can stop them.

really worried !!

I presume that this in in relation to a Hire Purchase Agreement:

Debt Factsheets - How to deal with Hire Purchase debt

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

goodluck.

atom

Cheers, Atom.

Have had a letter from Link today saying they might need 30 days to process and post CCA :lol:

Also have 2nd CCA letter ready to go!

Will do a new thread in case anyone would like to see the progression of this:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/246785-link-financial-cca.html#post2761043

Best of luck to everyone else and *BIG RESPECT* to all the fantastic CAGers who have made life worth living again! Fighting back has dispersed the fear that used to haunt my waking days :D

H.xx

That the birds of worry and care fly above your head, this you cannot change. But that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent. --- Chinese proverb

Ha! the old thirty day letter.

Seems to me they wheel this letter out every time they don't have what you request, just another way of stalling.

Glad you are feeling a bit better about things Hywl, keep the pressure on Link, bet they crack before you

'Failure to provide within timescale' letter has gone off.... Ionack, I adore your icon!:)

That the birds of worry and care fly above your head, this you cannot change. But that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent. --- Chinese proverb

lol link are a joke!

Yeah...shame it's not a funny one :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Hi, all.

Received a letter today from Link demanding payment despite no production of original agreement.

Going to send the letter when a DCA refuses to comply with CCA request (here) tomorrow to Camelford House address.

Hope you are all well.

Best,

H.xx

(post deleted, sorry, I posted in wrong section)

Edited by Hwyl56
duplicated myself

• 1 month later...

Hi Flaminscoty here,

I am in the process of suing CAB due to the way they allowed LF to get a charging order by default.

I have sent a load of evidence to The judge that heard my second attempt at trying to get my charging order set aside see Flaminscoty and Link!

I am making a formal complaint to OFT FOS TS and my local MP is starting an investigation.

B Jenkins MP (conv)...

Any help that cagers can come up with will help me greatly.

I CAN NOT ALLOW THIS COMPANY TO GET AWAY WITH WHAT THEY ARE DOING! I AM CONVINCED THERE MUST BE MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCE ON THIS FORUM TO SINK LINK ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!!

FLAMINSCOTY.....XXXXXX.......

Hi angry,

Flaminscoty thanks for all your help and support on the thread, you know my story regarding link how about this to keep the pot boiling link also after me via MBNA and am sending complaint to FOS as I was paying for PPC and am asking MBNA why the PPC did not pay up and stop me from being defaulted....Nice lady at MBNA sent me a nice little cheque in the post for £722.27p

Regards charging order link say they know no other creditor other than Halifax?????oh yea what about LINK FINANCIAL (London) or does this not count???

Flaminscoty....

WELL WELL WELL,

After 12 months of silence from Santander (GE Woodchester) a letter arrives from Stink Outsourcing titled :-

INVESTIGATION OF ASSETS

(address)

We have recently, without success, attempted to contact you with regards to your outstanding balance with us of £****. Your refusal to deal with this matter has prompted our office to make an enquiry under the Land Registration Act 2002.

You are recorded on the Proprietorship Register at HM Land Registry as holding a benefical interest in the property ***************. This means you may have a significant asset, one that can be used to enforce a County Court judgement by way of a Final Charging Order.

Although we have not added interest to our outstanding balance, once placed with our Legal Department we will seek to impose our full legal rights.

------------------------------------------------------------------

1) The account they refer is in serious dispute with original creditor Woodchester now Santander over PPI, later learning from PT that the agreement is seriously flawed and completely unenforceable.

2) Never had any dealings with Stink relating to this account

& 3) They sent the letter above to our former address which we moved from 3 years ago.

:eek: (only got the letter 'coz we are still on mail redivert).

Me thinks Stink are once again living up to their name.

Beachy :wink: