Lowell Portfolio - Don't like CAG

cw412
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5761 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Just thought that I would put on here a telephone conversation I had with Lowell yesterday.

I asked them a month ago for a copy of the CCA and default notice that they were dealing with. They still have not sent it so called yesterday.

They told me that I should not ask for it and just pay the debt as if they can't provide it, then the original creditor will and chase me for the debt.!! A bit odd as they should go back to the creditor to ask.

He also said that they were sick of people phoning them after visiting this great site and enforcing their rights. He said that there are a lot of mistaken people on here. I don't think so. DCAs are running scared.

He also said that they were sick of people phoning them after visiting this great site and enforcing their rights. He said that there are a lot of mistaken people on here.

Id love to know what he thinks we are mistaken over exactly?

People are slowly beginning to learn that DCA's have no power/authority to obtain money off people even if you do owe a debt.

Only a county court has that power & the DCA's are beginning to realize that we now know this :)

It would be great if we could raise the funds to start an advertising campaign.

There's way too many people here already desperate for help with a limited pool of helpers available!! (and also those that get their help and go back into the wilderness and don't stay to help others too!!!)

:|

• Haha 1

When you've had all the help you need, make sure you stick around to help others too!

Just think, if everyone left the site after they'd got their help, there might not be anyone left the next time YOU come back needing more assistance!!!!!!!

There's way too many people here already desperate for help with a limited pool of helpers available!! (and also those that get their help and go back into the wilderness and don't stay to help others too!!!)

:|

Completely agree with that, the site will die if people dont continue to support it, even if its only from their own experiences, well said.

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

At last the pressure is beginning to show on the Leeds Losers. They are easy to beat. Uise the law that they are so scared of you using. Tell everyone about CAG. Post links to CAG everywhere. Include CAG in all your emails send details to everyone in your address book.

With CAG we can make a difference to these greedy bullies. Hit them where it hurts in their profits. Remember every CCA request that they cannot comply with is less money for their coffers and every person who realises that they are under NO obligation to pay a Statute Barred Debt is one more victory. Remember that most of the Barclaycard Debts and CAPONE debts they are chasing are unenforcable due to the FACT that they cannot provide a properly executed CCA

Agreed.

In the same way that the bank charges campaign highlighted an activity of doubtful lawfulness in the banking industry, DCAs are now having to come to terms with an increasingly informed consumer, unafraid to flex muscles which have actually been there since 1975.

Its hurting, so its clearly working.

I predict the that next campaign will be against the "right" of financial institutions to issue default markers, without evidence of a properly executed agreement.

This has started already, but has yet to build real momentum.

Of course there is another DCA on here who complain to the mods at the slightest thing. Glad to know we are getting under your skin Bob:)

That would be the DCA with the name beginning with...?

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Well, that is the beauty of the internet and the freedom of speech opportunity that it offers. We can voice an opinion (or facts rather) contrary to what they have to say, and the DCAs are beginning - finally - to realise that they're powerless to stop it. Just as they're powerless by their very existence when it comes down to it. The truth hurts, and in their case, it's not a minute too soon.

Lowells had a couple more CCJ's registered against them last week.

There IS a growing number of people prepared to take them on because the growing debt problem means more people are taking an interest in the way DCA's operate. Anyone searching the web for Lowell (and others) is sure to end up here.

They can be beaten and there is no reason at all why anybody has to put up with the threats and bullying of DCA's - that message needs to be sent out to anyone who might find themselves in difficulty.

No-one needs to suffer such misery in this day and age, just over money.

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

Lowells had a couple more CCJ's registered against them last week.

There IS a growing number of people prepared to take them on because the growing debt problem means more people are taking an interest in the way DCA's operate. Anyone searching the web for Lowell (and others) is sure to end up here.

They can be beaten and there is no reason at all why anybody has to put up with the threats and bullying of DCA's - that message needs to be sent out to anyone who might find themselves in difficulty.

No-one needs to suffer such misery in this day and age, just over money.

So much for the waffle in their webs*ite

Our people are our strongest assets and create the culture that drives our business. :eek:We are committed to recruiting and retaining staff of the highest calibre and invest heavily in training and development. 2p per head in the last year

Our people work in a stimulating environment Its a call centre with

the very best support and technology, they are

encouraged to:

Show passion, drive and commitment

Generate fresh and insightful thinking thinking of new porkies and excuses not to comply with the CCA and CPUTR

Anticipate the needs of clients

Adopt a caring and sensitive approach to debtors Surely a breach of the Trade Descriptions Act

Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement

Maintain a friendly and accessible approach in all internal and external interactions

Enjoy their work and make a positive contribution Wonder why they have such a high turnover