SD received in the post day**WON WITH COSTS**

tiglet
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4593 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Fred - well, that had crossed my mind, but I would rather help new people rather than antagonise DCA's

(wine makes Tigs mellllllow)

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

LOL Fred - well, that had crossed my mind, but I would rather help new people rather than antagonise DCA's

(wine makes Tigs mellllllow)

I'd like to help new people antagonise DCAs.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

I hope they're DCA winkles who realise that they are no longer going to get their own way without a hell of a fight.

Fred

Thing is Fred there will be thousands of people out there who dont know how to get it set aside and cough up money they cannot afford :-x.

Hopefully they will find this site before it is to late...

HAK

Well done Tigs!!! that's brilliant news, you must be sooooo pleased.

And a special mention to Bookie, that was a very kind thing you did:)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

I'd like to help new people antagonise DCAs.

Regards.

Fred

I already am lol. :D And having a bloody good time doing it too.

Uncle Bob and the 1st Credit gang are the next victims for the fuzzybobble treatment.

Wanna see how Judge Judy treats Uncle Bob when his mum takes him to court for non payment of debt and for having a crap hair transplant?

Been working on this one all week, as it's taken that long to find enough Judge Judy bits on Youtube I can use to make it all work. Just been watching the first min of it that's taken two evenings work to put together, and I almost wet myself laughing at it. :D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Looks like I've had a smacked botty from CAGBOT twice in this thread alone. Once for using an unsuitable image to represent DCAs with a word that starts with a 'W' and ends with another word which sounds like "anchors", and the second time by using a word (which I edited) that starts with a 'W' and ends with another word which sounds like "anchors". Bizarrely, this second one has been changed to "winkles"!!!!

Fred

Edited by Fred Bassett

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Looks like I've had a smacked botty from CAGBOT twice in this thread alone. Once for using an unsuitable image represent DCAs with a word that starts with a 'W' and ends with another word which sounds like "anchors", and the second time by using a word (which I edited) that starts with a 'W' and ends with another word which sounds like "anchors". Bizarrely, this second one has been changed to "winkles"!!!!

Fred

I've not been Cagbotted for ages. Either I'm not trying hard enough, or he's just given up and gone to lunch with Bryan Carter, cause they've both realised they both have no chance when the Fuzzybobble is around. :D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Are you reading this DCAs? You're all WINKLERS as far as I'm concerned.

Fred

I've not been Cagbotted for ages. Either I'm not trying hard enough, or he's just given up and gone to lunch with Bryan Carter, cause they've both realised they both have no chance when the Fuzzybobble is around. :D

That's about the third time I've used that image, so in that regard it's CAGBOT 1, Fred Bassett 3. The dawg wins again.

Fred

Mental maffs gone a bit awry there - it should of course be CAGBOT 1, Fred Bassett 2. Still an away win though - in fact the same score as our wendyballers beat that lot who bombed our chippy by last night.

Fred

TIGLET

do you remember quite a while back when i first contacted cag.

i was scared and confused.

you were one of the first to add words of comfort that i will never forget.

i am more than happy to offer my congrats in return and hope this thread will help many new caggers for years to come.

last point to mention

dont spend the money from the dca on the vintage stuff

grape juice works the same

save some for christmas

:D Hey Tiggs, Am only just starting on my journey here & already feel so at home with so much friendly advice, but have been following ur thread as i also suffer quite severe panic attacks (not easy at best of time but spesh not when littl'uns are around wondering whats wrong with mummy), so was thinking of you this afternoon & willing you to do well!

Am sooooooo chuffed for you for your success!! & also, altho' have to confess to not knowing anyone very well on here yet, am quite choked up at how sincerely they have supported you!

Congratulations again & thankyou for being such an inspiration hunny!

Best wishes (& make sure you enjoy that well deserved wine ;))

MPols x

'Confidence grows & heartbeat slows to a steady stronger beat, as each member unites, against DCA fights & we all sail aboard the CAG fleet!' :rolleyes:

:pKeep smiling peeps!

Here we go then....!!

Well done Tigs! :D Blinding result... I expected NOTHING less! :D

Balloons.....

ballons.jpg

Lots of talk about winkers and wan*lers and winkles... LOL.....

Anyone remember this....? It was a chart hit, and for the record.....

It absolutely *isn't* aimed at any DCA or any company engaged

in providing credit facilities....

Well done again Tig!

;)

and for the record.....

It absolutely *isn't* aimed at any DCA or any company engaged

in providing credit facilities....

Of course it isn't. It is, however, strangely appropriate.

Regards.

Fred

dont spend the money from the dca on the vintage stuff

grape juice works the same

save some for christmas

Nooooo lol. ;)

I do most of my prank DCA calls and videos after a few glasses of properly processed grape juice. Lose the inhibitions, and you can concentrate on what you really want to say and achieve.

Most great artists and musicians were off their heads when they created their best works.

Not saying that excess alcohol and drugs are really a good thing, but it's aways best, to do your best, even if you get your 5 a day from a bottle with a cork in it. Which is where the best type of fruit comes from these days. :D

Celebrating Tiglets win today with a 3 litre bottle of fermented apple juice. YAY !!!! :D:D:D

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Not saying that excess alcohol and drugs are really a good thing, but it's aways best, to do your best, even if you get your 5 a day from a bottle with a cork in it. Which is where the best type of fruit comes from these days.

You've got to take the cork out Fuzzy.

well done Tiglet. just been reading your thread, 42 man sent it to me as im going through the samething with CQ and ive just got my court date through for jan 15th. I too suffer panic and anxiety attacks and also have depression, so am finding this all very hard to cope with. But your good news gives me the incentive i need to keep going.

WELL

Well done Tiglet - you deserve it!!

Now go enjoy your wine! xx

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D