paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr rrrrrrrrrrttttttty

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5791 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well i got up to some strange ones on my msn this morning, who on earth they are ive no idea :D

tiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssss wheres me glasses :D

errrr strange what :eek::eek::grin:xxkia

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

question is did barra come in

No.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Errr hellooooo who was the dj last night :p

Awwww bless, you all got poorly heads this morning :cool::D

yesssss we have was i the dj i think i had an understudy :D:pquite who the stranger was i dont know :rolleyes:xxkia ps whipser please and no loud noises xx

No.
errr think id best rephrase that did u visit me last night :grin:man of few words is barra me thinks u is telling porkies;-) :grin:well if u didnt u missed best party of the year :Dxxkia

It was a great night, we havn't had one of those nights for a while, i think a weekly party should now be held!! :D

Thanks to the DJ. ;) But then George ruled the music!! We do luurrvveee our George. :p

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

It was a great night, we havn't had one of those nights for a while, i think a weekly party should now be held!! :D

Thanks to the DJ. ;) But then George ruled the music!! We do luurrvveee our George. :p

yep agreed :D

maybe we should charge em all £1 a ticket and donate it to CAG ;)

Any discount if you bring your own whip n batteries? :p

:D:D:D naw its good entertainment for £1, pay another and we may let you bring the electric sheep too :D (who on earth was that pmsl)

stooopid keys won't type properly tongue2.gif

Just add alcohol.....:p

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Indeed they have Thai. T'was a new experience for me.:D

I think my heads still partying. I've just taken a 9 second section from Drunkenmunkey and got it as my Skype ringtone (home phone lines diverted to it in case the Dca's call and i wanna record the fekkers)....so i expect im gonna miss a lot of calls that'll go straight to answerphone after 20 secs.....lol

:D:D:D naw its good entertainment for £1, pay another and we may let you bring the electric sheep too :D (who on earth was that pmsl)
i know who that was ;););)xkia