paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr rrrrrrrrrrttttttty

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5791 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I heard he always is.. . . :rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

god u were quick :Dxxkia

are you suggesting I'm not usually?;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by charleyfarley viewpost.gif

are you suggesting I'm not usually?:wink:

are you sure you want to make that public knowledge :shock::p

slow,slow............quick,quick.........slow;)

isn't that how the dance goes?:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

BTW..............this party kicks off in fifteen minutes, and if you're organising it, what are you doing on here chatting hun???:p

shouldn't you be rushing around half-dressed, finishing off your make-up, and shouting at people to do things

everythings in hand rest assured ;)

is it?:p

I'd not realised it was going to be THAT sort of party:p;)

What? :rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

How did I get dragged into this ?? ;-)

Erm you and party just seem to go together. :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

am i dj for the night again or will barra put in an appearence :p

Huh?

How did I get dragged into this?!!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Well it has been a while, you been a bit of a slacker when it comes to the dj ing. :rolleyes:

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hmmm, maybe later

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

We is still partying :D

F&Q's... Read here

Morning Bo. . . not tired yet?

WARNING TO ALL