Attention

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5888 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Haha!!!:D

Phew, had me going then for a few minutes! My brain is obviously still in March! :eek:

Happy 1st of April to all fellow CAGgers!

LOWELLS-Stat Demand Set Aside-No CCA & Statute Barred-£1800-Gone Away-April 2008

Scotcall on behalf of Cabot-£2200-no CCA returned to Cabot-file closed-March 2009

Cabot-Court Claim issued despite no CCA and Stat Barred-Claim discontinued-March 2009

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES. :)

Does that mean the owners become a bunch of complete BANKERS!!!!:D

I hate April 1st

Regards

Bigandy

The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

super_smilies007.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Seriously, I don't know why you are laughing??

;-)

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Gosh, I'm really worried now. No doubt the new owners will be charging us for the excellent advice they will be giving us. !!!!!!!

Still if it wasn't for the banks wouldn't we be in a mess.

Dear heaven.. this one had me going as well. I shall be attached to a drip feed of something strong and alcoholic for the rest of the day :grin:

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I thought it had been hacked!
That was my first thought as well...

Dear heaven.. this one had me going as well. I shall be attached to a drip feed of something strong and alcoholic for the rest of the day :grin:
Any excuse, huh?

For near deadly shock, you will never beat the time where someone on high messed up the buttons and every single CAGger (including mods) got a message saying "you have been banned - length of the ban: forever". My dear, the PANIC! There's a thread somewhere about it and the palpable relief when it turned out to be a mistake... :razz:

That was my first thought as well...

Any excuse, huh?

For near deadly shock, you will never beat the time where someone on high messed up the buttons and every single CAGger (including mods) got a message saying "you have been banned - length of the ban: forever". My dear, the PANIC! There's a thread somewhere about it and the palpable relief when it turned out to be a mistake... :razz:

How cruel :p :grin:

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Actually Im surprised some of the banks or DCAs dont try to buy the board out. It would save them a fortune sending out letters like ''We have had a review of your account and on closer examination agree that S5 of the Limitation Act 1980 applies. Please accept or sincere apologies.'':D

Actually Im surprised some of the banks or DCAs dont try to buy the board out. It would save them a fortune sending out letters like ''We have had a review of your account and on closer examination agree that S5 of the Limitation Act 1980 applies. Please accept or sincere apologies.'':D

Now THAT I would have recognised as an April Fool's joke :) :grin:

BCOBS

...For near deadly shock, you will never beat the time where someone on high messed up the buttons and every single CAGger (including mods) got a message saying "you have been banned - length of the ban: forever". My dear, the PANIC! There's a thread somewhere about it and the palpable relief when it turned out to be a mistake...
I believe it languishes in BG1 BW

...Same as many a 'good read' Thread...:(

Now THAT I would have recognised as an April Fool's joke :) :grin:

That is a direct quote from that guardian of a debtors legal rights

Andrew Bartle

Come on down.........................................................................

The prick is right