Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

*** Warning - This post is on topic.***

Have to admit I am getting into the sport of DCA baiting and have started using S Pimpernel's short form letters which end in 'If you don't understand any part of this letter you should take legal advice'.

Got Mr Angry from Glasow this morning who had taken exception to this, demanding immediate payment NOW and the usual rant, court action, boil your head in oil, etc.

When he finished, I asked very slowly and clearly, (as you do if someone's command of English is poor),

"Do....you....understand.....put.....up.....or....shut....up?"

Oh Lord above, he went off the scale and when I couldn't help laughing, he actually became completely incoherent!!!!

Hope he phones back soon.:D:D:D

David

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*** Warning - This post is on topic.***

Have to admit I am getting into the sport of DCA baiting and have started using S Pimpernel's short form letters which end in 'If you don't understand any part of this letter you should take legal advice'.

Got Mr Angry from Glasow this morning who had taken exception to this, demanding immediate payment NOW and the usual rant, court action, boil your head in oil, etc.

When he finished, I asked very slowly and clearly, (as you do if someone's command of English is poor),

"Do....you....understand.....put.....up.....or....shut....up?"

Oh Lord above, he went off the scale and when I couldn't help laughing, he actually became completely incoherent!!!!

Hope he phones back soon.:D:D:D

David

Hmmm Capquest and UKDR immediately spring to mind David :eek:

completely confused cap 1 by answering a call (yes even after a complaint to ts and asking several times for my number to be removed as not my debt but my daughters who does not live with me) in greek basically calling the inept idiot on the phone a very rude name who kept asking you speak english

If a DCA/OC tells u they have rote to u use this.

BBC NEWS | Business | Royal Mail misses delivery target

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Just as an aside...........

Don't know if you have seen that as of last week, THe Bank of England is short of 3 of it's Directors.

No, they haven't quit, no they haven't resigned and are reporting for work as normal. It seem that The Treasury, that august body with Darling at the helm and Brown puling the strings, simply forgot to renew their contracts when they expired. Apparently urgent steps are being taken to remedy the situation.

It's good to know that in these troubled financial times, such capable people will see us through.

David

LOL cashins.

Glad they are helping the needy............NOT.

Something tells me tho they have not missed out on there wages tho.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

;)Had 2 calls from C.A.R.S this morning.

1st call wife hung up on them then almost straight away they called again, so I answered the phone:

ME: Hello

DCA: Your debt won't go away

ME: Excuse me

DCA: Oh sorry can I speak to Mrs Daarab

ME: Who's calling

DCA: CARS

ME: Hang on

I then Brief the wife on what to say:

Mrs : Hello

DCA: Is that Mrs Daarab

Mrs : Yes

DCA : Mrs Daarab is a woman

Mrs : I am a woman

DCA then hung up - I know the wife has a deep voice :-)

Question now is: Do I sue C.A.R.S for calling my wife a man?

OR

Do I have a closer look and make sure my wife is a woman.;)

Just remember to keep smiling and ask if you need help. :-)

I can't read and I can't write, but that don't really matter, cos I come from Lincolnshire, and I can drive a tractor.

CCA sent to robinson way Halifax cc. 22/02/07~Sold on to Aktiv Kapital~How can you take them seriously when they can't spell properly

Data Protection Act sent to HBOS Current Account 22/02/07~All quiet

Over 2 yaers I've been a member~Doesn`t time fly when your having fun~or beating DCA's at their own game

Being a little serious here, get your wife to invoke their complaints procedure as they have breached data protection and have also insulted her.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Personal i say do both as you will have fun.

DCAs are bastions of the truth and its just us debt dodgers who fall foul of them. They behave at all times in an impeccable manner and are a credit to society in general. They provide jobs for people who are too stupid to flip burgers for MC Donalds and Burgerking and help the economy of Britain so much. Unlike us caggers they never tell lies, they dont bully people or threaten them on the phone.They are fully conversant with all aspects of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and 2006 as well as always operating within OFT guidelines on the collection of debt with particular attention to s5 of the Limitation Act 1980.

Oh yes and pigs can fly:D

Personal i say do both as you will have fun.
I would Probably get a good slapping if I had a good look ;):roll:

Just remember to keep smiling and ask if you need help. :-)

I can't read and I can't write, but that don't really matter, cos I come from Lincolnshire, and I can drive a tractor.

CCA sent to robinson way Halifax cc. 22/02/07~Sold on to Aktiv Kapital~How can you take them seriously when they can't spell properly

Data Protection Act sent to HBOS Current Account 22/02/07~All quiet

Over 2 yaers I've been a member~Doesn`t time fly when your having fun~or beating DCA's at their own game

Ireland.

In one week:

The 'Northerners', on whom we have spent a lot of time, effort and blood ensuring that they did not become part of a Federal Ireland, against the wishes of the majority, repaid us by allowing people to be locked up for 42 days on the trot.

The 'Southerners', defeated the combined might of the governments, (including ours) and the unelected bureaucrats of Europe, to shove through a European Constitution by the back door.

Well, what can you say.

Ireland.

In one week:

The 'Northerners', on whom we have spent a lot of time, effort and blood ensuring that they did not become part of a Federal Ireland, against the wishes of the majority, repaid us by allowing people to be locked up for 42 days on the trot.

The 'Southerners', defeated the combined might of the governments, (including ours) and the unelected bureaucrats of Europe, to shove through a European Constitution by the back door.

Well, what can you say.

We can say thank you Irland

Not that it will do any good as the Eurokrates will force the treaty through by hook or crook. With a second election in Irland just like the last time.

If they don't vote the way you like the first time have another vote till they vote the way you want. What an example to Robert Magabie .

my dad called one back yesterday got through to the guy that had hung up on him, told him if he ever saw him he was gunna give him a slap, and called him a [edit] and hung up!

The best thing to do, is to find out who you spoke/speak to, call back a few days later on withheld number, using a fake name, and ask to go through to them, using a fake name, and saying you have a full balance to pay. when you get through to them, (they will fall over themselves to answer your call) then say what u want to p them off and hang up!!

Edited by steven4064
perjorative removed

Me Vs ICS = 1-0

Me Vs BT = 1-0

Me Vs UKPC = 1-0

Me Vs 3 = 0-1 :-(

Ireland.

In one week:

I think the N.I. MPs who voted for the 42 days have a lot more experience on the effects of terrorism than most.

I think the N.I. MPs who voted for the 42 days have a lot more experience on the effects of terrorism than most.

Can only say fair comment to that.

Guessing game at the moment though, is what political trade offs in grants and jobs did Gordon give them to help him out of the hole he has dug for himself.

Hmmmmmmm. That actually would mean that they have used the situation to benefit the people of Northern Ireland. Which means that errrrrr....... they are doing the job that they were elected to do.

Which means that I'd better engage brain before opening mouth.:eek:

David

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks