Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Where's Zaphod and Ford Prefect when you need 'em. Must be the Aldeberan Wine ... or lateness of the hour.

;):D

Now, if I were Douglas Adams - which, clearly I am not ... - and he was around still ... I wonder what entry he'd make in the Guide about DCAs ... cos they don't play Krikkit you know! lol

he did.... "Mostly Harmless" :lol:

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest forgottenone
*rips fish from fuzzybobbles ear* No, you mustn't ... it will drive you insane if it begins to make 'sense' :D

Guest forgottenone

Yes, Mostly Harmless ... that must be where all the biros went as well. Gotta give them something to do. Nibble on the ends, if nothing else!

Where's Zaphod and Ford Prefect when you need 'em. Must be the Aldeberan Wine ... or lateness of the hour.

;):D

Now, if I were Douglas Adams - which, clearly I am not ... - and he was around still ... I wonder what entry he'd make in the Guide about DCAs ... cos they don't play Krikkit you know! lol

I had a Pangalaticgargleblaster the week after I had my brains smashed out with a gold brick.

My only criticism about Douglas Adams is that he never had a gingerbread man in any of the hitchiker stories. So for me he's only a 99% genius.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Guest forgottenone

Oh, poor Rose ... or is it Donna. ;) ... My mistake, biros is too ... erm, 'intellectual' for DCA use ... it's pencils, feltips, crayons ... colouring books ... I mean, just look at the CCA's they issue for further proof! lol

Billie-Piper.jpg

Soz for my flippancy FB! I've had too much to drink to know what's going on!

Yay. Thanks. And you got the low cut top pic too.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Guest forgottenone

*pulls of gingerbread arm, munches on it* Soz, what was that about gingerbreadmen? Oh, yikes! *covers up crumbs hastily* Er, it was the mice, they did it! Actually, I am lying it was the DCA. :D

Guest forgottenone

I've got a Dent in my arm/elbow now from the edge of the table here. :D

A Rose by any other name ... but will she get her 'man' ... or will it be 'adeiu' ...

;)

Guest forgottenone

Well, you could go look up stuff on Youtube ... or you could always wait til Sat ... or til til Xmas. :D

PS being serious about Xmas BTW ;) It wouldn't be Xmas would it without a David Tennant unwrapped under the tree, by the fire ... or hearth ... or, erm, central heating ... round about 7 pm on the day. ;)

Guest forgottenone

And I'm not talking about the action figure ... lol Right, am off, was in the middle of watching a new UFO show on Channel Five ... then got sidetracked on here. :D

PS being serious about Xmas BTW ;) It wouldn't be Xmas would it without a David Tennant unwrapped under the tree, by the fire ... or hearth ... or, erm, central heating ... round about 7 pm on the day. ;)

Now there's a reason to be good all year! ;-):grin:

Woozel 1 - DCA 0

Guest forgottenone

'Tis the season to be ... 'exterminate!' Or is it something silver, flashing by in the Victorian alleyway ... made of steel. Night! :D

I've got this recorded from a HFO telephone call:

Vinni: says all sorts of threatening things about me having to pay hundreds of pounds more than i already owe.

me: I only owe 120quid and the final payment is being made next month and ive not missed a payment so you cant do that.

Vinnie: Oh don't worry *name* i can assure you you will pay hundreds of pounds more.

me: I do not authorise you to take any money other than the agreed amount oh £57.93 on the 24th of july and 24th of august so no you cant do that.

Vinnie: No you'll pay more i can assure you.

Me: Well i'm recording this call so if you do you i will report you.

Vinie: you cant record a proffessional call its illegal.

Me: No its not.

Vinnie: You have to have a licence.

Me: No i don't.

Vinnie: What is your licence number?

Me: I don't have one, YOUR the one calling me and i'm recording you.

vinnie: Unfortunately you are breaking the law and i am not authorised to speak to you anymore.

Me: Of course your not.

Vinnie slams down the phone :D

I would also like to note, that this is my BOYFRIENDS debt, boyfriend-no legal connection. Yet because i rang up ONCE on his behalf they are harassing me! And did not even ASK a security question, just said is this *name*

bwahahahaha. And i've got it recorded so if they try to automatically take payment then i will go straight to the police.

me: 1

HFO: 0

I recorded HFO threatening to add £100 interest on the spot to a £120 owed debt :cool:

I recorded HFO breaking the data protection act and admittidly breaking the telecomms act :cool:

Oh how funny? HFO called me with a £20 settlement fee for the "inconvenience" and sent me a fabulous letter to confirm the debt is now settled :p

You should report that call to Trading Standards, the Information Commisioners Office and the OFT straight away as the caller has committed various offences including breaching the data protection act, OFT guidlines and the new Unfair Commercial Practices Directive. They'll have field day with the agent and the company :lol:

I'm planning to. Only recieved that call last night. And i am new too :)

I have been told what i can legally do with the debt (CCA and harrassment letter to HFO etc)

I have asked people if they know of any templates or could help me with a complaints letter...i'm only 19! My bfs only 22....pretty young and unknowledgable about debt/law.

I do have a thread...but if you have any ideas or info about how i would go about writing this letter i would appreciate it. I've already been given the addresses.

Still...pleased with myself for recording it. They called my mobile so it was easy to do :)

I recorded HFO threatening to add £100 interest on the spot to a £120 owed debt :cool:

I recorded HFO breaking the data protection act and admittidly breaking the telecomms act :cool:

Oh how funny? HFO called me with a £20 settlement fee for the "inconvenience" and sent me a fabulous letter to confirm the debt is now settled :p

Thankyou :)

I will do. going to get the S.A.R sent off today and the harrassment letter. Hate ringing people up grrr...oh well. I will record calls to everyone i speak to...least i have some info to refer to and a bit of evidence.

If HFO continue to act this way...i'm thinking watchdog too. I'll make a new thread when i do that incase anyone else wants to join in.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks