Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4975 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't touch certain celebs for £10,000,000 :eek:

If she asked me nicely, I'd go once round the block with Debbie McGee for £10,000,000.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Does Debbie McGee live on the south coast Fred ? :D

I'm not absolutely sure of this, but I've got a funny feeling they live in Bournemouth, so yes is the answer!

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

PLEASE let's not start on the whole "who lives on the south coast" thing.

Mrs Bassett couldn't take it.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

PLEASE let's not start on the whole "who lives on the south coast" thing.

Mrs Bassett couldn't take it.

Fair enough Tiglet, this is after all a serious post!

Fred

ps: Mrs Bassett lives on the South Coast and she is just, well, heaven!!!

Well several thousand women didn't apparently. It reminds me of the question Mrs Merton once put to Debbie McGee: ".. so what first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?" Says it all really.

Fred

Mrs Merton...what a star!!!

Remember the George Best interview??

"So, George, I hear you used to be a footballer. Did all that running around make you thirsty??"

A little bit poignant now, but hilarious at the time.

Sorry. Off topic again :oops:

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

Mrs Merton...what a star!!!

Remember the George Best interview??

"So, George, I hear you used to be a footballer. Did all that running around make you thirsty??"

A little bit poignant now, but hilarious at the time.

Sorry. Off topic again :oops:

AH the Legend that was George Best

Interviewer: George you made millions yet are practically penniless. Where did all the money go?

George: I spent some of it on Champagne, Fast Women and Fast Cars and just squandered the rest.

PRICLESS

I liked my dads answer the other day, a DCA rang asking for one of my brothers by his birth name (a name he always shortens) my dad told the DCA that if they contacted my brother could they pass on a message that his rich auntie had left him all her money and he needed to contact his father asap.

The DCA apparently tried all it could to get more info out of my dad about the amount left by the rich auntie and could my dad do something to get their debt paid first out of the proceedings.... my dad then said "can I record the next bit of the conversation as I can't write due to arthritis and have to record your details so the lawyers can contact you...." The phone then went dead...

:D Love it - I bet the guy was drooling all over his keyboard.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

I showed the posts to my Dad and he said he now welcomes these callers as 'troll baiting' is quite fun. Part of his trick is to be very polite to them and ask them if he can record any details as he can't write due to arthritis (not true at all) they usually change their tune or hang up after that.

According to him he gets little spates of calls towards the end of the month, about every three months or so.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4975 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks