Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

1 Follower

About loislanehere

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Ohhh I can't wait. I hate DCA's. I had a run in with HFO a couple of years ago. Thanks to this forum's advise I managed to: Record HFO threatening to add £100 interest on the spot to a £120 owed debt Record HFO breaking the data protection act and admittidly breaking the telecomms act HFO called me back after an hour with a £20 settlement fee for the "inconvenience" and sent me a fabulous letter to confirm to which I paid, and they sent me a letter confirming the debt was settled and gone and done with! Which is why I came here in the first instance!
  2. Sorry I think i'm being a bit thick, which link? Could you post it again for the benefit of my very tired mind
  3. Just to double check, can I use letter N for this? Dear Sir/Madam Re:− Account/Reference Number 4563210025897412 This letter is a formal request pursuant to s.77/78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I require you to provide me with a true copy of the credit agreement relating to the above account, together with any other documentation the Act requires you to provide. I expect you to comply fully and properly with this request, within the statutory time limit. You are reminded that should you fail to comply with my request, the provisions of s.77 will apply. If it is
  4. Thats twice you've helped me in the space of 1 hour!! Thank you very much
  5. I have sent SAR's to DCA's before and always done the recorded delivery option with royal mail. However! Need to now send one to LOWELL but the address they have given me is a PO BOX. No idea how this works? Will I still be able to get a signature with PO BOX addresses? Or if I send it to LOWELLS registered address... will they not comply as its not the address on the top of the letter? Please help, thank you
  6. They have not told us what shop it is, we are baffled because there are 3 T Mobile shops in the area and a further 8 that sell T Mobile (Such as phones 4 u) etc. So no idea which shop we should try? We don't have the money to trawl around all the shops wasting petrol to find a contract from what they say was 5 years ago anyway! Surely if they want the money, they should provide proof of the agreement. We went through bank statements and were able to show that he had never made a payment to tmobile. However we have a letter from them stating the amount is: £426.02 in call charges £
  7. Can I email them to say this or is it advisable to do in writing? Also the address on the top of the letter is a PO BOX. If my boyfriend sends a SAR recorded delivery, will this be pointless as its a PO BOX? Does anyone know how that would work?
  8. Hi, My boyfriend alledgedly owes about £600 to TMobile to a contract he has never had! We don't know if this was taken out by someone in his name but at the moment although we can't prove that it was or wasn't his to TMobile, they have not provided him with the agreement either!! They asked him to go into the shop where he brought the phone and contract from as they will have a signed by him ? But he doesn't recall having this phone at all? In fact he had an 02 account at the same time as this and he certainly isn't going to take out another phone contract along side of the other one
  9. It is for the mobile phone debt so I'll read that.. Thank you And thank you hopeful
  10. Okidoke. Thanks..I feel good about this now. My minds finally at rest. Honestly I owe you guys my sanity lol. I've suffered a lot from anxiety and depression and this is something I really needed your support on so thanks Its only like £115 ! Its silly they would waste there efforts on this small amount, when its already being paid for! Thank you again. I will stick around this website. Am lucky to have found you all!
  11. Thank You. Have already made some copies of it just in case. I just needed to find out how to pay...as am worried about what they will do with my card details. Thanks
  12. Well its only £115 ! The story is: Its my bf's debt. They rang me up because we have a joint account so they decided to harass me. I agreed with my bf that I would deal with them for him. I agreed to pay 57 each month for 3months to pay off the 170. after the first payment went out with no problems-some woman rings me up threatening me because i wouldn't pay the whole lot there and then. Only a week after i'd made the first payment for him. So I recorded the call and since have had no calls. Have now sent a letter asking for the agreement in writing. So when I get the amoun
  • Create New...