Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4975 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well thats because so many people are pestered and harrassed by these ****holes lol.

I recorded HFO threatening to add £100 interest on the spot to a £120 owed debt :cool:

I recorded HFO breaking the data protection act and admittidly breaking the telecomms act :cool:

Oh how funny? HFO called me with a £20 settlement fee for the "inconvenience" and sent me a fabulous letter to confirm the debt is now settled :p

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a doctor who fan myself I want to get my son for his use 'obviously' one of those darlek voice changers. I hope it fits on my head for answering the phone, loudspeaker here we come. Exterminate..... ps. I'm having a mad day today, I'm all hyper. Made the mistake of opening all the windows and an army of blue bottles seemed to have flown in. Ive been chasing them all day. My neighbour needs to clean the doggy patio a little more regulary, was a hot day, pwew.

Edited by stardust_john

Guest forgottenone

Yes, well I am now a firm friend of good 'ol 'hyerptension'. It's consistently high now, always been level(ish) before no matter what. And today, it's possibly going to turn into Vesuvius ... or Etna.

Wouldn't worry too much about feeling that way ... just shows us we are still human ... it's the DCAs who are not. They've had all traces of it removed.

Guest forgottenone

Yes, they're dreadful in hot/humid weather ... it's the tiny little midge things annoy me ... they just LOVE water! And to avoid any confusion between 'annoying little midge things' and any DCA's ... not that both are disimmilar except one has an excuse the other doesn't ;):D

Or if you leave a cup of coffee til it goes cold, any are about ... odds on you'll find the evil little black things in it. And if you have any fruit ... :D

I know what you mean, a couple of years ago it was so bad felt like using mossy net at night. Water:o Aargh weve got a leak comming into frontroom ceiling from walk in disabled shower, urgh:eek: and that explains why their in the walls. This house is mainly mdf with shoddy pipe work, but hey its home and I can call the council out to fix it soon (theyve been bodging it for three years ), buzzzzzz.

Guest forgottenone

Yes, unfortunately, that's where they hatch or, certain types of small fly, not blue bottle who thrive on mostly decomposing meat, biodegradable ... and why they enjoy water so much. So you may need stocks of fly spray, then. Last year, they were attracted to the clementies I bought ... fruit fly ... or anything with 'sweet' in it ... spent a fortune on spray. Why you see hordes of them above streams, rivers usually.

Please don't get any Alien(s) like nightmares now! :D

Got a call from NCO tonight and did my best Pap Lazarou impression

They hung up

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Guest forgottenone
Next time phone rings will say householder out whilst house getting decontaminated by enviromental health. I'll tell him you calledbiggrin.gif
You think that's bad ... once where I used to live ... there was a hole in the rubbish bag I put in the enclosed, small yard ... went away for 2 weeks ... and the summer that year was spectacularly hot, blue skies ... well, where I was *ahem* ... came back ... 'what's that odd odour I can smell?' couldn't quite place it ... oh, oops! Don't need to say what I found when I lifted up the bags out there ... ARGH!!!! ... several kettle fulls of boiling water, domestos, spray, you name it later ... hard to kill whilst in that state to say the least *though, the NHS probably would have paid me a fortune for their use* ... needless to say I never left bin bags like that again ... :D

That once happened to my wheelie bin - someone chucked a carcass of something (I don't know what) in there after it was emptied and I left it on the street for a couple of days because I was away.

I feel physically sick even thinking about it now.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Flats a couple of doors away have a new summer sport :confused:. Rather than wait for bin day they lob their babies nappies into the nearby back gardens, aah bless them. Something to do with them getting rap on knuckles for building mountain of rubbish in the road and I think they want to make a point. Buzzz, nice neighbourhood on the whole:D

I'll shut up now before I revolt too many more people, talking of revolting ...dca

Guest forgottenone
Rather than wait for bin day they lob their babies nappies into the nearby back gardens, aah bless them.

Let me guess? These will also be the ones complaining they don't get enough space in their wheelie bins? Yet, wouldn't know one end of a bin bag from the other. :D

Yep they use boxes full for crap and tesco bags seem their favourite. Trouble is mr bin man wont take if in wrong bags, they end up with personal collection by mr council man and a nice warning again and again. You can tell when the next rave up is due, they tidy it up and deposit it in the nearest available car park. :rolleyes:

sounds familar that god wish this thread had beena round when we got phone call after phone call and didnt know what way to turn not sure my fake accents are up to much but would love to have a go gonna use with next one :Dshould be fun xxkia

"Hello Dave? Is Dave there please? ... Can I speak to Dave?"

"Oh, you're my wife now Dave"

Aah finally got it tiglet. Dave:DMy wife would like to use your toilet.

I like watching the balls of steel annoying devil and teds urban sports. The door knocking ones great. 'Stop knocking at my door''No this is my door' etc...Though I must say being disgusting again, the red devil on london bridge loaded with doggy doo is a stomach turner which sets me in giggles every time:D Its on utube but I dont have a link.

Night night.

Guest forgottenone

So, children are we sitting comfortably *opens pop up book beside bed, ready to tell a bedside story, in the halflight* ... let's begin:

'Our story begins in a far off, fabled, once enchanted land ... where monsters, dragons, elves did walk the land ... merrily kicking their way through the dew grass, the flower bells and meadows ... not realizing the terror that was foreshadowing their lazy, hazy and gentle existence ... for it was a terror unknown this land for were none prepared ... they came in the dead of night, hooded cowls, flowers torn assunder, grass trampled into dust with easy passing 'boom boom' of their cruel, booted feet ... all fell before them, their shadows stretched out like fingers in the daylight, enshrouding all in their path ... the terror of the DCA had come ... who would fight this terrible might, who would vanguish, who would raise the sword that smite them ...'

good you could make that in to the new harry potter books.

DCAs in stead of dementor and CAG in stead of dumblodores army.

Now theres a thought.

Anyway i cant wait till saturday it will be the third eposide of DR Who i have watched and just wondering of the DR realie dies or not.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4975 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks