PriorityOne vs. HFC (Marbles)

PriorityOne
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In a similar position with Cabot. Waiting for the CCA, might be 'archived' etc. Leaving it alone for the moment. Looks like i could have a long wait ahead of me! :rolleyes:

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hiya am subbing if i may pls

wishing to learn more about marbles as now mbna have the card, will start up a new thread later today

of course mbna have not sent my cca, so i guess a dispute letter in order its nearly 2 months and ive stopped paying,,,,hme

maybe i need to do that dispute letter lol unfortunately other far more pressing creditors have taken up my time lately,

keep happy laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, well, well...:rolleyes:

Cabot seem to have grown tired of "contacting the original creditor" and are now resorting to bullying tactics. Two letters in one day.... the first warning that if I don't make telephone contact and complete their Budget Sheet that they'll resort to hounding me by any number that's available to them! The second one warns of bailiffs, a charging order, an attachment of earnings and the usual bowlarks....

I will draft up a response over the weekend.... It's been nearly 2 years since that CCA request went of to HFC now....

Stupid bergers...

• 2 weeks later...

Well that letter seems to have crossed with a response to my complaint.... which is now being investigated. I'm now in a system so it seems... but they need to be very careful what they put on paper now and there are a number of points that need answering, so we'll see what happens.

;)

• 3 weeks later...

I've not even bothered with a SAR yet.... but as HFC defaulted my credit file around 5 years ago, attempted to do a fresh one and got caught out for trying to default the same account twice.... this should keep Cabot busy for a while, even if they do produce an enforceable CCA.... which is highly unlikely.

:p

• 2 weeks later...

Have just received their "final response"....

Quite a polite letter actually, but referring to a letter from HFC telling me they'd complied with my request under CCA, 1974, which Cabot have conveniently absorbed as truth.... yet haven't supplied any paperwork themselves either. :p

They've also said that the Administration of Justice Act 1970 doesn't apply to my circumstances and that they're not harrassing me. I didn't say they were, but that if they continued with their quest, that they would be.... and what are they on about; "my circumstances" ?... lol :D

Apparently, they will continue to ignore my S.10 Notice under the Data Protection Act because they need to "perform the credit agreement which you consented and agreed to".... but that they haven't got. Shame.

Muppets. :p

I will draft out a response to their "final response, but this seems to be the point where they'll either flog this out in court with me... or sell it on to some other suckers.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Decide to make a separate CCA request just for the hell of it.... and to stop them wriggling around bullsh*t that HFC had complied.

Response to CCA request... "Cabot Financial currently does not have this information on file"

Yes, I know you don't.... but thanks for putting it in writing guys. :grin:

Hmmm..... Complaint No. 3 perhaps; referring to Complaints 1 and 2... and the rest... lol?

They're gonna get so sick of me.... :p

• 3 weeks later...