Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4576 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bumping this up for postggj.

Post this appears to be one that you where involved with, but it may have got away due to you being laid up, and it`s buried here now.

I feel tigga needs your attention. So heres the link to the original thread.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-finance/233916-set-assiding.html#post2784744

Cheers, MARK

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i catch up with this thread sometimes im logged in and others as a guest i have had lots of letters from welcome makes good reading NOT, latest my so called carloan a hire purchase agreement is now down as a personal loan does that mean i get to keep the car not as though it any good.

hi can anyone help me please post i pm'd you but understand you cant answer to everyone, welcome had a attachment of earnings against me, but as im on long term sick i replied to the court and it was dismissed i only get £64.30 per week to live on, but today ive had a letter from Young & pearce solicitors stating upon review of my income and expenditure i have £59.20 a month disposable income, yeah right i wish then i wouldnt be starving, and welcome will accept £40.pm, and to confirm this with them by monday 1st march2010 our client may instruct us to proceed with action against you, i need a letter to get this set aside as when it originally went to court i never recieved any original orders so couldnt go to court to defend myself, not sure what to do next any help appreciated

Tigga - If your circumstances are still the same simply write to them explaining the situation and send it recorded. If they insist on taking you to court it will again be dismissed. The court will not make an attachment of earnings order against you if you are simply unable to pay.

Here is a bit of advice for you all...

You take out a loan, you pay it back - simples!!!!

You miss payments expect to be contacted to get the payment. You lot make me so angry - you came to Welcome because you CAN`T get credit anywhere else, so before you slag the company off remember if it was not for them you would not have your chavvy houses full of games consoles, 50" plama TV's and laminate flooring!!!!!!!

I have nothing else to say so don't bother trying to contact me!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and now on a more serious note you seem to be missing the point we arent trying to avoid paying we just want to be treated FAIRLY and not bullied and defrauded by a company that doesnt even follow guidelines provided to protect THEM as well as us!! Im guessing Mr Ex WFS Employee is a victim of the hierarchy messing up :rolleyes:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

I dont think for one minute any debt I have will just disappear it is my debt to deal with the reason I am here is to stand up for my rights to be treated fairly not to avoid paying for something that is clearly my debt.

My apologies if you are in fact not a Mr.

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

You are correct I am a victim of the messed up heirarchy.

Welcome does not have a future and will not be around in a few years, the company knows that. However, all that will happen is your loans will be sold on to other companies. So you naive people who think the destruction of Welcome is in your favour are wrong - you loan will not go away!!!!

Dont you have somewhere else to be? Like signing on for a particular payment every couple of weeks?

Not that I think your type deserve it....So toodles..Oh yes you should take pride in putting WFS on your CV.

PS: JSA only lasts 6 months. Think about it.

I have this smug grin on my face right now. The whole "what goes around comes around" senario. Is just so true. My smug grin just got so much bigger!!! You made my day EX WFS Employee

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

For your information I am not like a Welcome customer I have another job starting March 8th on a salary you can only dream of!!

EDIT

Yawn.....Now you have the reason why you are no longer are employed and why the company you loved so much is in the toilet bowl.

Poor attitude, poorly educated staff, poor customer service..

Enjoy the £3.25 P/hour salary, I am sure you can buy loads of sweeties and chippies with it. You LUCKY LUCKY FISH!!!!

Now run along to the few hundred other Ex WFS staff in line at your local benefits office. I did feel sorry for you guys, for about 4 seconds but then I was over it.

Edited by cerberusalert

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

Well done ex wfs on demonstrating exactly why Welcome is going down the pan, just think though, they decided that you weren't good enough to even stay on the sinking ship! You must be proud!

The people on here are customers, without whom you would not have been employed, if you take time to read some of the posts, look at the behaviour of your colleagues and understand that you were working for a bunch of cowboys then you might have a chance in life of succeeding.

I hope your new job works out for you, remember the big shoes, red nose and squirty flower on your first day and you'll be fine. Oh and on the dream like salary, you do know you get paid in spinny bow ties don't you?

Thanks WFS, you are helping our cause no end in the sense of demonstration of the attitudes behind the door of Cattles . . .

I often think it is not the workers fault who also have families and are just trying to earn a wage on the only way they know how but every so often like now I am reminded this is not the case as we all have choices in our lives and attitudes.

I worked for british gas and Powergen in a quite high position and now work for BT and although I do deal with customers in hardship I do justify myself in knowing I deal fairly with real people and treat everyone as an individual. There are many times I have spoken to a customer and off the record gave them the addy to this very forum as I know they need that extra assistance and as a company we may be doing somthing unlawfull.

My job is secondary to doing the right thing, again it is all about attitudes. Now you would say "why you use welcome if you high up in a big company and getting a wage to compliment "reason is I claim no benifits and provide for my wife and 5 children all bills inc mortgage etc, do the maths and it will be clear on my income.

For your information I am not like a Welcome customer I have another job starting March 8th on a salary you can only dream of!!

Edit

Edit

WFS never had a chance with people like you working for them. What company would. Now get off this board. We dont want people like you posting on here.

Edited by cerberusalert

My Post WAS Removed!!! HA! HA! HA! I`m sorry if I Offended any Caggers. :o I Knew I Would Be Cagbotted, But I haven`t Had a Chance To Vent Like That Since I Was In The RN.

I Was Looking forward to A little chat with our friend Ex WFS Employee ( ****). But you Did the Right thing Ozzy. NO ROOM on CAG for a person like that. We prefer our women to be Strong and Honest.

I love what Major Player said, and that is from a Quite " High Up " Ex Welcome Employee. Good on You Major!!!

We Even have an EX Debt Collector on the **** Forum now, Who I hope will Forgive Me if I say that Even when He was working Collecting Debt had More Morals in His little finger than She ( ex wfs employee/ monkey) has ever had.

Good Riddance to BAD Rubbish!!!:D

Cheers, MARK

omg that was a hilarious read :lol: talk about unrest between the troops lol

They really are at each others throats lol,well its there in black and white now about signature lifting and that some area managers new about it obviously

below is one of the postings

more likley the kam just forgot to get a piece of paper signed and then rather than get an arse kicking for not having something signed and not feeling they could get the customer back in to sign it after having paid out the money they forged the signature.

I used to work there and it shocked me but it was ell known in certain offices who was good at copying signatures.

having come from an fsa audit background i stopped it immeiatley where i worked but sadly that type of attitude was endemic throughout the company...

cant get the customer in to sign a rewrite on the last day of the month but the branch needs it doing to hit bonus - well guess what had been known to happen.

I bet there are a lot more agreements left on their books that wouldnt stand up to scrutiny

Edited by edwi69

My Post WAS Removed!!! HA! HA! HA! I`m sorry if I Offended any Caggers. :o I Knew I Would Be Cagbotted, But I haven`t Had a Chance To Vent Like That Since I Was In The RN.

I Was Looking forward to A little chat with our friend Ex WFS Employee ( ****). But you Did the Right thing Ozzy. NO ROOM on CAG for a person like that. We prefer our women to be Strong and Honest.

I love what Major Player said, and that is from a Quite " High Up " Ex Welcome Employee. Good on You Major!!!

We Even have an EX Debt Collector on the **** Forum now, Who I hope will Forgive Me if I say that Even when He was working Collecting Debt had More Morals in His little finger than She ( ex wfs employee/ monkey) has ever had.

Good Riddance to BAD Rubbish!!!:D

Cheers, MARK

Im so gutted I missed the rest of these posts :'( I missed your famous rant and I missed what the idiot said that was removed too :'(

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4576 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks