Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi again,

Just looked at this re Debt Relief Order.

Alternatives to bankruptcy

My only concern was my car but as it's valued under £1000, it's definitely "Goodbye Welcome".

If they had played straight with me then I probably would have continued paying them a small amount each month.

Now they will get nothing and my other creditors will suffer too due to this awful company's actions.

Still at least in 6 year's time, I will have a clean credit file once again.

Hi again everyone,

Just called CCCS and even if I do go for a DMP, a creditor can still refuse to freeze all interest and other charges.

As Welcome refuse to answer any of my letters in relation to this but my other creditors have agreed in writing then I will probably go for a DRO and then as far as I am concerned it's Bye Bye Welcome.

I did not trust Welcome's employees saying to me over the phone that they would freeze the interest and other charges if I went on a DMP ( Debt Management Plan ).

See:Debt Relief Order - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

to change the date of the trial or the court, you need to contact the court direct, they will help and advise

the n244 is just a standard doc that gets put in front of the judge

hearing time is 30 min

the information relying on will be the letter above, just staple it to the n244, like i did

thats all realy, court staff are very good, it will get put before a judge to decide on the sols continued reluctance to give the required info and to consider a strike out for non compliance.

send a copy by recorded delievery to welcome sols

hear to help pru

any time

Like post said don't worry about the share price going up. There is a reason for it but it is not based on any new news.

Anyway almost 4 weeks and no cca. They still have another 12 days for the sar to arrive. Who knows it may actually arrive within the timeframe!!!!!!!

Just sent this to the FOS -

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your letter dated 19th April 2009, received today 22nd April 2009.

I note your letter states I can contact you with any further information regarding my case to date.

I was sent a letter from a Mrs Olena Gray on 1st April 2009 stating that they cannot place my account on hold as it will eventually incur arrears and may result in adverse information being recorded on my credit file; this is a direct quote. I have since had a letter from a Mr Christopher Palmer from their Legal department and, upon asking him to clarify whether or not they will place my account on hold whilst it is with the Financial Ombudsman, he completely ignored my question and simply sent his first letter again, which has somewhat angered me.

It seems to me that Welcome Finance are simply using the credit reference agencies and the fact they will continue to charge interest and other charges as a tool to make me consider giving up my complaint and I am appalled that a company should be allowed to do this. Surely there must be some guidance as to whether a company is meant to freeze an account whilst it is in genuine dispute, especially with the FOS.

I understand you are inundated with complaints at the moment, I will therefore update you if I receive anymore hostile correspondence from Welcome Finance in the meantime.

Yours faithfully

As it stands I still don't know if they've frozen the account or not.

I do not know either Sol - but in their attempt to be funny buggers in response to one of my letters they sent me a statement produced after March's payment went out. Therefore I know exactly how much I owed when I put my account into dispute - if they try and add on I'm gonna file a new case in court straight away.

I'll taken them to court everytime before they can even think about negatively marking my credit file - I've been cleaning it up for 2 years and I refuse to let Welcome damage it

Don't you just love it though when Welcome "play" dumb - I say play as lets be honest I'm really not sure they are playing!!!

I sent them a letter asking for and I quote...

"a concise breakdown of what happened to my inurance premiums. Including who was paid, the amounts paid and any commisions paid or recieved on these"

Their reply - please can you clarify what you are asking for?

Are they having a fu**ing laugh???

They then write are you asking for a copy of agreements under s.7?

No mate I'm not I asked for that 7 months ago and got sod all so why the hell would I be asking again now???

They take the p**s I swear.

My response I think is gonna break it down to them like they are 5 years old complete with pictures!

hi, does anyone have a template I can use to send to welcome regarding a Subject Access Request I sent.

I have had a response with very few documents sent to me and I know for a fact that documents are missing!

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

we dont seem to have had the severest of collecting phone calls from them yet, i wonder if the remaining employees are so dissillusioned and un-motivated that they cannot or even will not work using the standard uncompliant methods. I hope that they are all so depressed and worried that they cannot concentrate on doing there jobs. I would just love to be a fly on the wall of one of ther offices.

on LSE

Suspension:)

Today 10:31

RNS Number : 0387R

Official List

23 April 2009

NOTICE OF TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF LISTING FROM THE OFFICIAL LIST

23/04/2009 10:30 AM

TEMPORARY SUSPENSION

CATTLES PLC

The Financial Services Authority ('the FSA') temporarily suspends the securities set out below from the Official List effective from 23/04/2009 10:30 AM at the request of the company pending notification of its annual financial report for the financial period ended 31 December 2008:

Here most days to catch up with whats going on but have not posted much.

Welcome have returned my cheque and are requesting cleared funds or debit card only????? If they had banked the cheque it would be cleared by now.

A friend of mine has £800 left to pay off her car, they have rang and told her they will settle for £300???

Told her to get it in writing before she hands over any money.

Cattles have temporarily stopped trading on the stock market too!!!!!

CATTLES News CTT CTT.L - Interactive Investor

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks