Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi to confusedbywfc

I think ive being missold my ppi on my car HP and wondering if the agrrement is valid as i have no signature from WF on the one i signed i have the originall, as it was done by fax,.

Was wondering to start my own thread on this one, replied to one earlier in the week cant remember which one though.

Peter,

I've rescanned the agreement should be better now.

Thanks

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww223/1sammyc1974/Page2of2003.jpg

would someone please have a check of my agreement as now i know that the interest can be charged on the acceptance fee i need to know if everything else is ok, :Cry:

according to direct group,

if they decide no pay out it gets passed to norwich union as in dispute,

let me guess

no appeal ref norwich union

yes it was direct group and no i didnt appeal

naive obviously anyway i went back to work after 8 weeks until i got made redundant at the end of jan 09

Hi to confusedbywfc

I think ive being missold my ppi on my car HP and wondering if the agrrement is valid as i have no signature from WF on the one i signed i have the originall, as it was done by fax,.

Was wondering to start my own thread on this one, replied to one earlier in the week cant remember which one though.

hi best person to help you is postggi on here

louise aka cconfused

Now that's the thing. The Medicare and the PPI were not optional... but...how can you prove that?

Hi Biddy

just as an afterthought the agrement mentions medicare insurance this would have to be optional if the agreement was to be correctly executed and thus enforceable

Peter

I didn't realise when I was looking for a loan of welcome what the true price I would have to repay. I am not just talking about money but the whole hassle.

FOS has lodged to cases with welcome. I receive a letter from welcome to day about my complaint on 6th January they say they need more paper work and that is 3 months later! I haven't even gotten round to logging that complaint with the FOS.

So fed up with the FOS if welcome can't be bothered to reply after 3 months then what is the point of the FOS.

yes it was direct group and no i didnt appeal

naive obviously anyway i went back to work after 8 weeks until i got made redundant at the end of jan 09

Not niave, we've all been there with them! Dying to know now, did you perhaps have any of the Medicare or Healthcare policies with them? Any chance they let you claim for redundancy at all?

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Not niave, we've all been there with them! Dying to know now, did you perhaps have any of the Medicare or Healthcare policies with them? Any chance they let you claim for redundancy at all?

NO DIDNT HAVE MEDICARE AT ALL OR HEALTHCARE POLICY DIDNT CLAIM REDUNDANCY IN DEC 07 AND NOW WHEN I LOOKED AT MODIFIED AGREEMENT I HAVE NO COVER AT ALL AS ITS A BASIC AGREEMENT ACCORDING TO WCF OFFICE OFT DONOT ALLOW THEM TO ADD ON ANY POLICIES ONTO MODIFIED AGREEMENTS

confused this is important

did you get a rebate in the modified agreement

did you sign the modified agreement

HI MY MODIFIED AGREEMENT WENT DOWN FROM 17600 SETTLEMENT TO 13500 AND YES I SIGNED IT BUT THE ODD THING IS THATG IT HAS NO INTEREST EACH MONTH SO I THINK IT MUST BE FRONT LOADED IN THE FIGURES

Hi Andie, looking at your Statement of Price....can I ask if you know what the Lifecare 24 is?

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

confused

what i am getting at is when you do a modified agreement, welcome pay off the previouse loan minus ppi etcand interest payments that would be applied to the end of the agreement.

do you have the settlement figures

ive a feeling welcome as the norm have done the normal apr rebate on the loan but not the ppi and interest rebate

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks